FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A Video With a Lot of Information on Why I Ain't Taking 'The Jab'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(02-12-2021, 06:56 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thanks for elaborating. I'd say that would be a strong no then. Although, the reasons you stated in the UW thread I agree with in this case.

It's important to develop a good understanding of the mechanics. When a Branch Covidian challenges you, they assume you're a complete ignoramus. If you can demonstrate that you understand ThE sCiEnCe and still reject the experimental biological agent, you might save one or two of them from themselves.
(02-12-2021, 08:07 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2021, 06:56 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, thanks for elaborating. I'd say that would be a strong no then. Although, the reasons you stated in the UW thread I agree with in this case.

It's important to develop a good understanding of the mechanics.  When a Branch Covidian challenges you, they assume you're a complete ignoramus.  If you can demonstrate that you understand ThE sCiEnCe and still reject the experimental biological agent, you might save one or two of them from themselves.

Lol Branch Covidians...
Thanks again, I will take that to heart.
(02-12-2021, 08:15 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Branch Covidians...

Frankly, even given that, if Person A tells me that the experimental agent is a secret UN tracking chip developed by Bill Gates to rewrite my DNA and make me a reptilian, and Person B tells me that COVID-19 is so deadly that we need to administer the experimental agent to every human on planet earth before I can get on an airplane without facial underwear...

I still think Person B is crazier.
(02-12-2021, 08:20 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2021, 08:15 PM)Augustinian Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Branch Covidians...

Frankly, even given that, if Person A tells me that the experimental agent is a secret UN tracking chip developed by Bill Gates to rewrite my DNA and make me a reptilian, and Person B tells me that COVID-19 is so deadly that we need to administer the experimental agent to every human on planet earth before I can get on an airplane without facial underwear...

I still think Person B is crazier.

Well, admittedly, one could interpret the claims of Person A through a Catholic lens and find truth to them. But yes, the claims of the "Covidian" are more illogical by far.
(02-12-2021, 04:01 PM)jack89 Wrote: [ -> ]I told my brother, an E.R. doctor, about watching this video.  He knew about Dr. Simone Gold and Americas Frontline Doctors.  He is not a fan and thinks they're doing more harm than good. 

He's convinced that everyone needs to get vaccinated as soon as possible to save the most live and to minimize variants of the virus. 

We've gone back and forth on this before, in a friendly manner, and it seems to always end up at the individual freedom vs. health and safety dilemma. 

Overall, I think our discussions are good, because it makes me ask myself questions like, 'is saving the most lives paramount?'

Is not saving the most lives better?
(02-13-2021, 03:19 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]Is not saving the most lives better?
What a simplistic and relativistic rat hole question that is!
More nonsense. No one is being coerced or stampeded. People are refusing the vaccine right now. However, it may become an issue if you want to travel to another country. That country may refuse entry if you have not tested negative or have not gotten the jab. In the US, some businesses may not be able to reopen "safely" unless all concerned have gotten the jab. Those businesses may make it mandatory. But each person should ask their employer as opposed to speculating.

mRNA type vaccines have been in development for at least a decade. Do the research.

Can Catholics get the vaccine? Yes. Can they refuse the vaccine? Yes, but they have to take steps so as to not infect others. This is not a my rights are all that matter situation. You can be infected and have no symptoms so you could infect someone else.

As far as variants of the virus, all viruses mutate. That's why there's a new flu shot every year.
(02-13-2021, 03:32 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]mRNA type vaccines have been in development for at least a decade. Do the research.

Perpetual motion machines and immortality treatments have been in development for centuries.

Your claim is meaningless.
(02-13-2021, 03:36 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2021, 03:32 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]mRNA type vaccines have been in development for at least a decade. Do the research.

Perpetual motion machines and immortality treatments have been in development for centuries.

Your claim is meaningless.

Nonsense.
(02-13-2021, 03:32 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]More nonsense. No one is being coerced or stampeded. People are refusing the vaccine right now. However, it may become an issue if you want to travel to another country. That country may refuse entry if you have not tested negative or have not gotten the jab. In the US, some businesses may not be able to reopen "safely" unless all concerned have gotten the jab. Those businesses may make it mandatory. But each person should ask their employer as opposed to speculating.

mRNA type vaccines have been in development for at least a decade. Do the research.

Can Catholics get the vaccine? Yes. Can they refuse the vaccine? Yes, but they have to take steps so as to not infect others. This is not a my rights are all that matter situation. You can be infected and have no symptoms so you could infect someone else.

As far as variants of the virus, all viruses mutate. That's why there's a new flu shot every year.
And yet, we still have the flu, some years worse than others.  And people still die from it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12