FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A Video With a Lot of Information on Why I Ain't Taking 'The Jab'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(03-14-2021, 03:37 AM)TruthWhichIsChrist Wrote: [ -> ]Here is an interview with someone who believes generally in vaccines but who believes that this program of widespread or mass vaccination will be harmful.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inter...-vaccines/

See also

https://focusmalaysia.my/opinion/experts...ccination/
Here are a couple of very interesting and informative links I found by way of those you posted above.

Quote:https://evidencenotfear.com/
"An evidence-based guide

What is the scientific and medical basis for the measures being put in place for COVID-19? Should we wear face-masks? Is social distancing helpful? Did lockdown prevent deaths? Many people are afraid but all the evidence shows that most of us have nothing to fear. The great majority of people, even in the highest risk groups, will be fine."

Quote:https://lockdownsceptics.org/home/
"On Friday, April 3rd 2020 I wrote an article for the Telegraph about the tsunami of criticism I’d received after publishing a sceptical piece at the end of March about the Government’s lockdown strategy. That piece appeared in the Critic and shortly after it was published I started trending on Twitter, with thousands of people denouncing me, often using intemperate language. In the Telegraph article I expressed my disappointment about this reaction and said people shouldn’t feel shy about criticising the lockdown even if those views put them at odds with the Establishment, as well as a majority of the electorate. Our leaders were making decisions every day that would affect all our lives for years to come and it was right to challenge these decisions in the public square." 
(First paragraph from the "about" page of this site.)
The Establishment. The late 1960s. Here we go again. Meanwhile, globally, millions of doses have been given and will continue to be given.
(03-14-2021, 01:54 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]The Establishment. The late 1960s. Here we go again. Meanwhile, globally, millions of doses have been given and will continue to be given.
Do you believe everything your government and its health bureaucracies (or any other bureaucracy, for that matter) tells you?  Or even most of it?

Yup.  The Establishment.  It's real.  It was there in the late 1960's and has never gone away.

Yup.  Millions of doses of vaccine in millions of arms.  A vaccine that is not yet approved or licensed and whose long-term consequences no one has a clue about.  Your right to take it should you desire.  My right not to. 

I'm not against every vaccine in every circumstance.  I have grave doubts about this one though, both morally and medically.  But far be it from me to deny it to those who want it.
This is why boomers are such an absolute failure as a voting bloc. The majority cling desperately to the idea that the majority opinion must be the correct one.
(03-14-2021, 02:39 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]This is why boomers are such an absolute failure as a voting bloc.  They cling desperately  to the idea that the majority opinion is the correct one.
Maybe that's just the majority of boomers and not all of us :-).

But you're right, we are a failure as a voting block.  Maybe another part of the reason for that is that there are just so many of us--but that's our parents' fault :-) :-).
(03-14-2021, 02:42 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2021, 02:39 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]This is why boomers are such an absolute failure as a voting bloc.  They cling desperately  to the idea that the majority opinion is the correct one.
Maybe that's just the majority of boomers and not all of us :-).

But you're right, we are a failure as a voting block.  Maybe another part of the reason for that is that there are just so many of us--but that's our parents' fault :-) :-).

Edited to correct my overgeneralization.  Only the majority do this.  :)
Being blind means assuming 'they are all' or 'mostly all' like this. Politics should take a back seat to logic. I have zero political party affiliation. I don't belong to any political group.

Maybe I weigh the facts and choose the lesser evil. In the election before last, I had to write in a name for President for the first time. I don't trust the government about certain things and the media even less. One has to know how to conduct research. An informed democracy is a working democracy. And I deplore the current tactics of the mainstream media. Scare people - daily. That is not good journalism. Meanwhile, I have a list of other sources that ignore the drama and deal with facts. They have to. They report to the most important people around - the wealthy and investors.
(03-14-2021, 03:17 PM)AlanK82 Wrote: [ -> ]Being blind means assuming 'they are all' or 'mostly all' like this. Politics should take a back seat to logic. I have zero political party affiliation. I don't belong to any political group.

Maybe I weigh the facts and choose the lesser evil. In the election before last, I had to write in a name for President for the first time. I don't trust the government about certain things and the media even less. One has to know how to conduct research. An informed democracy is a working democracy. And I deplore the current tactics of the mainstream media. Scare people - daily. That is not good journalism. Meanwhile, I have a list of other sources that ignore the drama and deal with facts. They have to. They report to the most important people around - the wealthy and investors.

[Image: monkey_scratching_head.jpg]
Do you treat all of your neighbors the same? Are they not all individuals living through their individual circumstances?

Or are they categorized and put into blocs?
It takes years to properly develop vaccines. The COVID vaccines were developed and rolled out to the public in a matter of mere months. This alone should make any person with common sense think twice about receiving it. 

I understand that some people may have to receive this vaccine or lose their jobs, and it is not for me to judge if that is indeed someone's situation. If this were the case for me, I would probably find another job, but I know how hard it is to find employment these days, and if one has a family to support, that may not be practical. 

Furthermore, just because the Vatican issues a statement about vaccines does not mean that it is a theologically correct statement. Unless he was speaking from the Chair of Peter, and declared it dogma, whatever good things Francis says about the vaccine should be carefully scrutinized. The statements of the USCCB are certainly not infallible. 

There is no question that some of these vaccines were developed from the cells of a murdered baby. It does not matter how long ago that innocent child was killed; murder is murder, and anyone who participates in murder and its after-effects, however remotely, is guilty.

Some might say "the baby is already dead; it's not doing anybody any good now so it may as well save a life." Fine, then; let's use the bodies of aborted babies in Planned Parenthood's dumpsters to make pet food. If you don't see a problem with taking a vaccine made with the cells of a murdered child, then you should have no problem with using the bodies of murdered children to make Fancy Feast. 

The end does not justify the means; the Church has always taught this. If there are moral alternatives available, we must always choose the moral alternative under pain of sin. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12