FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: GUNZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sadly I think I lost all of mine in a tragic boating accident, but I may or may not have owned a 1911 and an AR15 at one point...great guns and I may or may not be looking at acquiring more if people would stop sh*tting their pants and driving the prices up to absurd levels.

What guns have you may or may not have owned that were likely lost in a tragic boating accident?
I had a Super Soaker CPS 2000.

I thought I was pretty badass until my neighbor shot me with his bb gun.
Nice try, Kamala
There are easier ways for the guvment to know I have guns than to track me down from this account.

I’d like to have a 1911 (.45 ACP of course) but don’t currently. Do have a S&W M&P 40 2.0 with a ported barrel which is quite fun, and the ammo is cheaper than the ammo for my other stuff right now. Still close to $1/round, which is ridiculous.
(03-11-2021, 11:41 PM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]What guns have you may or may not have owned that were likely lost in a tragic boating accident?

Too many to list.
I lost my boat in a tragic gunning accident.
I've got a Browning .243 lever action and a Ruger Wrangler .22. I hope to get some more, but it's not so easy as an 18 year old. Looking for a shotgun or carrying revolver.
$80 Lee Enfield Sporter .303 British

Had one of these once. A accurate and powerful rifle
^-- That vid is from 10/2019.  Ain't no way yer gonna find that rifle for that price anymore.  And .303 British ammo? Good luck.  'Round here, shelves are bare, bare, bare.
The 16" Heritage Rough Riders are still cheap...

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportsmansoutdoorsu...f=1&nofb=1]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10