FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: my Holy Rosary Signal Grace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m an early morning daily Rosary kind of guy;
So far in my life I have had 2 stunning Signal Graces. Last weekend near the end of the day 5pm give or take; I experienced something quite fascinating, I felt like my mind was different for part of the day, It was full of extreme clarity and felt like it was operating on all cylinders as if awoken, where normally I feel good about myself for the most part but on that day I was looking at myself from a Holy Person’s perspective, where all of a sudden I could see the gravity of All my sins I have ever committed/ currently am committing.
That sounds beautiful and scary. I do feel a sense of urgency to make sure I am in a state of Grace. The other morning I woke up feeling an incredible urge for confession. I ended up having a sick child and wasn’t able to get there. Your post serves as a helpful little nudge. Bless you.
(03-12-2021, 10:06 AM)CatholicMamato5 Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds beautiful and scary. I do feel a sense of urgency to make sure I am in a state of Grace. The other morning I woke up feeling an incredible urge for confession. I ended up having a sick child and wasn’t able to get there. Your post serves as a helpful little nudge. Bless you.

i remember a while ago, waking up with that urge for confession, getting to church, pulled on the doors only to realize the Church is closed., I understand that frustration. Thank you for your blessing.
Let us praise and thank God for all of His gifts.