FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just for fun, what is the grossest thing you've ever had to eat, or eaten unintentionally? 

For me, it would be tripe (the mexicans call it menudo I think), which is cow's stomach that has been bleached and boiled in tomato sauce. It smells like vomit. My dad tricked me into eating it when I was a kid and wouldn't tell me what it was until I had already swallowed some. 

Additionally, the worst thing I ever drank was some coffee that was served to my husband and I at a hole-in-the-wall diner we visited while on our honeymoon in South Dakota. It tasted like brown soapy water. I'm not even kidding. We both took one sip, left a few bills on the table, and walked out without saying anything until we got to our truck, where we both busted out laughing.
(05-04-2021, 06:56 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: [ -> ]Just for fun, what is the grossest thing you've ever had to eat, or eaten unintentionally? 

For me, it would be tripe (the mexicans call it menudo I think), which is cow's stomach that has been bleached and boiled in tomato sauce. It smells like vomit. My dad tricked me into eating it when I was a kid and wouldn't tell me what it was until I had already swallowed some. 

Additionally, the worst thing I ever drank was some coffee that was served to my husband and I at a hole-in-the-wall diner we visited while on our honeymoon in South Dakota. It tasted like brown soapy water. I'm not even kidding. We both took one sip, left a few bills on the table, and walked out without saying anything until we got to our truck, where we both busted out laughing.

On a dare, my father-in-law got me to eat Limburger Cheese. It burned my eyes and scared my nasal passages for life.
I think Cool Whip is probably the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten.

I actually enjoy organ meat and stinky cheese.
(05-04-2021, 06:56 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: [ -> ]Just for fun, what is the grossest thing you've ever had to eat, or eaten unintentionally? 

This:
[Image: 66cc14dd-4a50-4a4f-8f5a-0a5cb37f3e63_2.7...ded93.jpeg]
Raw oysters.  Like trying to eat someone else's snot.  Couldn't bring myself to swallow and had to spit 'em out.
My girlfriend thinks it's disgusting that I like Sushi and Octopus, but in my opinion I won't eat things I find disgusting.
(05-04-2021, 07:22 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Raw oysters.  Like trying to eat someone else's snot.  Couldn't bring myself to swallow and had to spit 'em out.

Did you try putting hot sauce on them?  It doesn't affect the texture even slightly, but at least it has hot sauce on it.
Head cheese, ground skull and all.
"pizza" at Seaworld down in San Antonio in 2012. It was still frozen, and I got food poisoning from it. D:
(05-04-2021, 07:43 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2021, 07:22 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Raw oysters.  Like trying to eat someone else's snot.  Couldn't bring myself to swallow and had to spit 'em out.

Did you try putting hot sauce on them?  It doesn't affect the texture even slightly, but at least it has hot sauce on it.
Hot snot?  Yum.. Just the ticket.  I'd rather just drink the hot sauce.
Pages: 1 2 3