FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Proper English Tea (and some)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How to Make a Proper Cup of ENGLISH TEA: & the Dirty TRUTH about TEABAGS

Quit plastic toothbrushes. Brush with Bamboo™

Its probably a good thing your toothbrushes don't bio-degrade; keeps them out of your tea water.
I request videos where you can produce your own ceramic tea sets and produce a bamboo toothbrush.
(06-19-2021, 01:11 AM)Mr. Cowboy Wrote: [ -> ]I request videos where you can produce your own ceramic tea sets and produce a bamboo toothbrush.

Now....get to work! :-)
Hmm, the first video has shown too much neck... but now I can try out a bamboo toothbrush with the right material.
I love the first video's channel, but Twinnings???

After having Yorkshire Tea I can never go back to Twinnings.
(06-19-2021, 12:29 PM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]I love the first video's channel, but Twinnings???

Can't say I've had Yorkshire Tea, even having spent 14 yrs. in England.  Maybe I did and just didn't know it.  If I ever get a hankering for tea again, I may check it out.  Most bagged teas I've had are not nearly strong enough for me, not just with regard to caffeine but mainly with a strong, even smoky bold taste.  Anyway, I tend to prefer coffee now.
(06-19-2021, 12:39 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2021, 12:29 PM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]I love the first video's channel, but Twinnings???

Can't say I've had Yorkshire Tea, even having spent 14 yrs. in England.  Maybe I did and just didn't know it.  If I ever get a hankering for tea again, I may check it out.  Most bagged teas I've had are not nearly strong enough for me, not just with regard to caffeine but mainly with a strong, even smoky bold taste.  Anyway, I tend to prefer coffee now.

I thought Twinnings was tea until I had Yorkshire Tea. It was like switching from a weak bland 20 yro can of Folgers to a fresh brewed cup of coffee. Yorkshire Tea is bagged, but it's the best bagged tea I've had. Apparently Wal-Mart stocks them?? Funny because a few years ago I had to order this via Amazon from the UK.
(06-19-2021, 12:53 PM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought Twinnings was tea until I had Yorkshire Tea.  It was like switching from a weak bland 20 yro can of Folgers to a fresh brewed cup of coffee.  Yorkshire Tea is bagged, but it's the best bagged tea I've had.  Apparently Wal-Mart stocks them??  Funny because a few years ago I had to order this via Amazon from the UK.
I just looked on Amazon and they have Yorkshire Tea both in bags and loose.  I think I'd prefer the loose.  Walmart has it, too, but not in the store--gotta order online.
(06-19-2021, 01:00 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2021, 12:53 PM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought Twinnings was tea until I had Yorkshire Tea.  It was like switching from a weak bland 20 yro can of Folgers to a fresh brewed cup of coffee.  Yorkshire Tea is bagged, but it's the best bagged tea I've had.  Apparently Wal-Mart stocks them??  Funny because a few years ago I had to order this via Amazon from the UK.
I just looked on Amazon and they have Yorkshire Tea both in bags and loose.  I think I'd prefer the loose.  Walmart has it, too, but not in the store--gotta order online.

Let me know how your first cup goes. :)
Pages: 1 2