FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: "Voted" to recall Newsom/vote in Elder today..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sigh.

Like it'll make a difference!

I had waved off returning to "vote" since it became clear last November it's not worth much. But I did this at least. We'll see!
(09-14-2021, 09:40 PM)choosetowitness Wrote: [ -> ]Sigh.

I had waved off returning to "vote" since it became clear last November it's not worth much. But I did this at least. We'll see!

Unfortunately, with over 60% of precincts reporting, Gruesome is winning by a two to one margin. I guess it's a case of getting the governor you deserve.
(09-15-2021, 12:27 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2021, 09:40 PM)choosetowitness Wrote: [ -> ]Sigh.

Unfortunately, with over 60% of precincts reporting, Gruesome is winning by a two to one margin. I guess it's a case of getting the governor you deserve.

Yep. I almost didn't even bother to go vote.
Looks like the recall failed.  Larry Elder conceded.  Not really much of a surprise, but as a former Californian, a huge disappointment.  It'll be interesting to see what happens in the election next year.  God help us all!
(09-15-2021, 10:18 AM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the recall failed.  Larry Elder conceded.  Not really much of a surprise, but as a former Californian, a huge disappointment.  It'll be interesting to see what happens in the election next year.  God help us all!

As a California native, ya, the state has lost its collective mind.
Sic semper populis! Gavin is avenged!
(09-15-2021, 11:29 AM)newenglandsun Wrote: [ -> ]Sic semper populis! Gavin is avenged!

lol

Yes, his enemies shall not be spared now.