FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Wh n do I get a fish?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to have one.
What, are you hungry?
I think you only get one when you contribute a few bucks to the site.
(10-18-2021, 02:10 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]What, are you hungry?
Lol.
(10-18-2021, 02:25 PM)jack89 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you only get one when you contribute a few bucks to the site.

I want mine back! I had one for a long time and I'm still contributing, but the last forum 'upgrade', the same one that screwed up the edit button, made it disappear. 

Seriously, we need a complete overhaul of the forum software, but without more contributions, Vox can't afford it. C'mon, Fishies! Pony up!
(10-18-2021, 04:26 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2021, 02:25 PM)jack89 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you only get one when you contribute a few bucks to the site.

I want mine back! I had one for a long time and I'm still contributing, but the last forum 'upgrade', the same one that screwed up the edit button, made it disappear. 

Seriously, we need a complete overhaul of the forum software, but without more contributions, Vox can't afford it. C'mon, Fishies! Pony up!

I'd be more than happy to make another contribution, specifically toward a major upgrade of this forum.  I think knowing how much it'll cost could help at least me, and other Fishies, know how much to make as that additional contribution.
(10-18-2021, 02:10 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]What, are you hungry?
I think she just wants to have it for a pet.
Where can we make a contribution?
(10-19-2021, 08:37 AM)The Fairy Wrote: [ -> ]Where can we make a contribution?

Go to the main site (link at the top, if you don't have it bookmarked). There's a 'Donate' button prominently displayed on the top right.
I could possibly increase my monthly a bit.
How much are we talking about for Vox to have enough shekels to get what she needs?
Pages: 1 2