FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Madonna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Madonna wants to meet Pope Francis. Let us pray for her conversion.

n a Tweet on Wednesday, Madonna asked Pope Francis to receive her so she could talk with him about "some important matters".

“Hello @Pontifex Francis —I’m a good Catholic. I Swear! I mean I don’t Swear! Its been a few decades since my last confession. Would it be possible to meet up one day to discuss some important matters ? I’ve been ex communicated 3 times. It doesn’t seem fair. Sincerely Madonna,” the singer tweeted May 4.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/...pe-francis
Hopefully she gets in the groove of practicing catholicism.  

I could try to work something with Papa Don't Preach,  but...
(05-12-2022, 11:11 AM)MacPasquale Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully she gets in the groove of practicing catholicism.  

Dunno.  The whole thing sounds fishy to me...like a sturgeon.
(05-13-2022, 02:24 AM)Ambrosiano Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2022, 11:11 AM)MacPasquale Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully she gets in the groove of practicing catholicism.  

Dunno.  The whole thing sounds fishy to me...like a sturgeon.

Don't hold back, guys; express yourself.
One of those threads that teeters on the borderline.
(05-13-2022, 03:32 PM)oldrover Wrote: [ -> ]One of those threads that teeters on the borderline.
Yeah, I might just have to take a holiday...
She'll need to make an Act of Contrition*.

Believe it or not, that is a title of a song she's recorded, according to this here link.
This thread would be a lot easier if Paul McCartney had written to the Pope.
When she sees the pope, she'll kneel down and . . . strike a pose.

Vogue.
Pray God softens her heart to the Gospel because she’s frozen; when her heart’s not open.