FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Hey everyone - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome Wagon (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements, Welcomes, Goodbyes, & Forum Problems (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hey everyone (/showthread.php?tid=11707)

Pages: 1 2

Hey everyone - Izzy - 03-05-2007

I'm new. That's about it.

I also feel that St Patrick was an engineer. [Image: shamrock.gif] [Image: laff.gif]

So....HELLO!!!

Hey everyone - Historian - 03-05-2007

Welcome :)

St. Joseph was probably an engineer as well ;)

Hey everyone - Historian - 03-05-2007

Top of the...evenin to ya.

Hey everyone - Izzy - 03-06-2007

goodbye

Hey everyone - Historian - 03-06-2007

So soon?

Hey everyone - Izzy - 03-06-2007

Si, I've looked around and decided this isn't my cup of tea. After reading the mass thread I decided its best not to get involved. I can't really believe someone said that it is better not to go to mass than to go to a NO mass. [Image: eek.gif]

Hang around.
It is only their opinion based on what they have seen and experienced, sometimes I feel the same way too, geez who wouldn't after going to Mass at my local Parish... :laughing:
I hope I'm not being pushy.
You may have something to add that we have never thought of Izzy.
Ya never know.

Hey everyone - AdoramusTeChriste - 03-06-2007

Izzy Wrote:Si, I've looked around and decided this isn't my cup of tea. After reading the mass thread I decided its best not to get involved. I can't really believe someone said that it is better not to go to mass than to go to a NO mass. [Image: eek.gif]

The poster has probably had it up to his or her eyelids with the shenanigans they have seen at the NO. You can see some examples on another recent thread (<FONT color=#993366>link here</FONT>).

I don't go, and I won't until a whole bunch of abuse is cleaned up. I see absolutely no point in exposing my kids to such scandal. [Image: eek.gif]

Anyway, bienvenidos, Izzy! I hope you will hang around.

Hey everyone - McMaster - 03-06-2007

Izzy Wrote:Si, I've looked around and decided this isn't my cup of tea. After reading the mass thread I decided its best not to get involved. I can't really believe someone said that it is better not to go to mass than to go to a NO mass.

Hey, I can hardly believe it either, but I'm not quitting. Please reconsider!

Blessings,

Don McMaster

Yeah, don't leave.  You will find tons of differences of opinion on all kinds of things here.  That was one single thread, so please don't come to a conclusion about the forum based on that.

And, if you disagree, civilly make your argument.  McMaster does that all (er, most :P) of the time as do I.  That's the point of discussion.  And if you are right, you will be helping someone.

Anyhow, I hope you reconsider and stay.