FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Men's Dress Worn By Women - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Theology and Philosophy (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Men's Dress Worn By Women (/showthread.php?tid=25362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Men's Dress Worn By Women - didishroom - 02-08-2009

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=postrow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=left width="20%"></TD><TD vAlign=top> 

Home attire....

[Image: Father%2BKnows%2BBest%2BArticle.jpg]

Women with short hair? Femenists!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Men's Dress Worn By Women - StevusMagnus - 02-08-2009

didishroom Wrote:<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="postrow2"><td valign="top" width="20%" align="left" nowrap="nowrap"></td><td valign="top">
Women with short hair? Femenists!

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Longer hair curled closer to the head. Big difference. At some point I may make a picture book with pictures of "ok" and "not ok" for some of you who are gender appearance confused. You know, like baby books. "Boys' clothes......Girls' clothes" "Boy's hair....Girl's hair" We have to get back to basics and re-learn these forgotten common sense principles somehow so might as well start now.

Men's Dress Worn By Women - Historian - 02-08-2009

StevusMagnus Wrote:Longer hair curled closer to the head. Big difference. At some point I may make a picture book with pictures of "ok" and "not ok" for some of you who are gender appearance confused. You know, like baby books. "Boys' clothes......Girls' clothes" "Boy's hair....Girl's hair" We have to get back to basics and re-learn these forgotten common sense principles somehow so might as well start now.

So women can have shorter hair than men if it is curled? What a strange interpretation of St. Paul which you took to mean that men must have shorter hair than women (or women must have longer hair than men) without defining which woman is to be used for comparison.

Your common sense is only common for you you know.

Maybe you should go back to basics and see "man" and "woman" instead of time specific styles.

Man:
[Image: samson.jpg]

The only thing which you see to accept is the accepted styles of the 50's, rejecting all before and all after.

The woman's hair is long, it is just curled. Common sense to many, revelation to you.

You seem to have a fetish for long haired men wrestling lions in robes.

Nevertheless, 50's standards of masculine hair and dress and feminine hair and dress are the last best Catholic standard we have before the revolution and will remain intact until the restoration.

Until you cut your hair, shave, and wear a smoking jacket and button down pajamas to bed, your theology and sexuality will remain suspect, at least in my mind....

Just limit yourself to the so-called 'Western' areas, Stevus, and you'll be ok, somewhat.

Now, if you feel the need to universalize this, then you're then pushing for cultural conformity under the guise of religious piety, and someone like this guy would beg to differ:
<object height="344" width="425"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hT6RghndmSw&hl=en&fs=1"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hT6RghndmSw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Troy Polamalu's hair looks ridiculous.

The fact that he plays football does not change the fact that his hair looks gay.

I wish someone would take him down by his hair, which is legal in football if you are stupid enough to wear it that long.

StevusMagnus Wrote:The woman's hair is long, it is just curled. Common sense to many, revelation to you.
It isn't long. It is quite short in those pictures.

Quote:You seem to have a fetish for long haired men wrestling lions in robes.
In art, Samson seemed to be depicted in three ways, wrestling with lion, with Delilah, or pushing the pillars down.

I also find your statement that it is a homosexual thing quite offensive. If you cannot discuss without insult and such attacks, please do not.

Quote:Nevertheless, 50's standards of masculine hair and dress and feminine hair and dress are the last best Catholic standard we have before the revolution and will remain intact until the restoration.
No it isn't! The 50's were a time of modernism and consumerism. Yes, at first it wasn't so bad in effect, but it was not an admirable time. It was all about getting ahead and wordly success.

It was a very superficial time of false ideals. It had nothing to do with Catholism. The evil of legalised abortion, and all sexual perversions were hidden, yes, but that is not the only thing to take into account for a society. Abortion was still there, only in secret. Sexual abuse and perversion took place behind closed doors, which is why there is little actual hard facts about who was doing what, because of the facade.

Quote:Until you cut your hair, shave, and wear a smoking jacket and button down pajamas to bed, your theology and sexuality will remain suspect, at least in my mind....

If that is how you want it. I will now ignore your posts and only pray. Personal attacks are to be expected in life, but I do not think they'd come from those in the Church towards me who is also in the Church. I've done my best to be polite, only making small comments that shaving is effeminate but socially acceptable at this point in time, and I've never even thought of making attacks against your sexuality, but you've gone beyond what I'm willing to tolerate for discussions.

Pax vobiscum.

Now this is a football haircut...

[Image: 020_20.JPG]

LaRoza Wrote:It was a very superficial time of false ideals. It had nothing to do with Catholism. The evil of legalised abortion, and all sexual perversions were hidden, yes, but that is not the only thing to take into account for a society. Abortion was still there, only in secret. Sexual abuse and perversion took place behind closed doors, which is why there is little actual hard facts about who was doing what, because of the facade.

Vicious liberal lies and revisionist history!

StevusMagnus Wrote:Troy Polamalu's hair looks ridiculous.

The fact that he plays football does not change the fact that his hair looks gay.

I wish someone would take him down by his hair, which is legal in football if you are stupid enough to wear it that long.

I've had enough (as you posted this after the other post). You attack people's sexuality, yet ardently defend someone who is known to be iffy in that area.

I have a homosexual fetish because of my admiration for the Biblical Judge of Israel who died in rightousness, Samsom. My sexuallity is called into question because I live chastly, and without adornment and completely within Church teachings. And a football player (who I do not know) is gay because of his hair and you wish someone causes him harm.

Here, this will make you happy if you want people to suffer like that: