FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! (/showthread.php?tid=32420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Historian - 12-09-2009

(12-09-2009, 11:11 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Why would u want too?

It is a fundamental question that needs to be answered before we discuss the NO or anything.  It is specifically asked to Carnivore as I know what everyone else will say.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Scipio_a - 12-09-2009

(12-09-2009, 06:28 AM)Carnivore Wrote:
(12-09-2009, 04:27 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Yeah...I said that...I proved it...and I still say it.

The only thing you have "proven" is that you hold a belief that is erroneous.  Did you really think you could slide that though -- that you "proved it" without actually doing so?   :pazzo:

LOL again...critical thinker....now answer Rosarium's question

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Carnivore - 12-09-2009

(12-09-2009, 02:35 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: LOL again...critical thinker....now answer Rosarium's question

I wish that you were more of a thinker -- of any kind.  OF Mass/attending/sinful?  Were you serious?  Did you honestly believe you "proved" it was sinful?  Really?  That one statement pretty much killed your credibility...

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - devotedknuckles - 12-09-2009

Ok
Now pls answer rosariums question after all he's politely asked u a couple of times. And we know what u think of scip.
So
Sip
Do tell

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Carnivore - 12-09-2009

(12-09-2009, 06:52 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Ok
Now pls answer rosariums question after all he's politely asked u a couple of times. And we know what u think of scip.
So
Sip
Do tell

I cannot as I do not read Rosarium's postings.  I found the first on this thread to be rather rude and stultified.  It made no sense to read a second one.  Sorry about that.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - franklinf - 12-09-2009

Carnivore,

Would it be sinful to attend a mass which was blatantly disrespectful to God?

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - CollegeCatholic - 12-09-2009

(12-09-2009, 09:50 PM)Carnivore Wrote:
So
Sip
Do tell

I cannot as I do not read Rosarium's postings.  I found the first on this thread to be rather rude and stultified.  It made no sense to read a second one.  Sorry about that.

Or, troll gtfo.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Historian - 12-09-2009

(12-09-2009, 09:50 PM)Carnivore Wrote:
So
Sip
Do tell

Then answer these; we can start at an even more basic level.  The Mass referred to doesn't have to be a Novus Ordo.  It can be NO, TLM, Sauran Rite, etc.  But, it is a valid Catholic Mass.

You go to Mass, and during the Mass (we'll include the Homily here even though it technically isn't part of the Mass proper)  there is one or more of:

1) Sacrilege
2) Blasphemy

Is it sinful to remain?

Then you find out that it is like this at least more weeks than not, if not every week.

Would it be sinful to continue to attend Mass there?

Would it be sinful to continue to attend Mass there if you find out the Ordinary knows about what is going on there and approves of it through his silence?

(12-09-2009, 09:55 PM)franklinf Wrote: Carnivore,

I can and certainly will answer this after I receive one acknowledgment of truth.  That acknowledgment is that no one at any time at any place has ever proven that the Ordinary Form of the Mass is intrinsically "blatantly disrespectful to God" as promulgated by the Catholic Church.  Acknowledge that truth and I will most certainly answer the above question.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - The_Harlequin_King - 12-09-2009

QuisutDeus Wrote:Sauran Rite

LOL, was that rite of Mass created under the reign of the Dark Lord Sauron?

(I think you meant the Sarum Use, or the Use of Salisbury)