FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! (/showthread.php?tid=32420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - devotedknuckles - 12-10-2009

LOL

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Scipio_a - 12-10-2009

Don't laugh DK...that's rude...He's a critical thinker. far more capable that we :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

La La land is a nice place to be...the then Cardinal was not talking about some abused local mess in Timbuktu...he was talking about the NO as it is "supposed to be officially"   (although I say you can't separate the abuses from that pipe dream conserv NOs cal the official promulgation ...that is a different discussion)

You have yet to answer a question

The problem is you won't because you know the answer and you know where it leads...and that means you have to swallow pride.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Historian - 12-10-2009

Please, no one talk to him until he answers my question...

All it takes is a "yes" or "no"...

Would it be sinful to attend a mass which was blatantly disrespectful to God?

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Louis_Martin - 12-10-2009

Rosarium, he said he doesn't read your stuff.  Must not be critical enough for him.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - ONeill - 12-10-2009

(12-10-2009, 05:47 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote: Rosarium, he said he doesn't read your stuff.  Must not be critical enough for him.

I haven't posted here in a while,but I do follow the threads. I am interested in the response, so perhaps if someone's account which was not used to post earlier is used now, maybe it will be answered

Carnivore, please answer. All these arguments are meaningless without this fundamental question answered.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Carnivore - 12-10-2009

(12-10-2009, 05:58 PM)ONeill Wrote:
(12-10-2009, 05:47 PM)Louis_Martin Wrote: Rosarium, he said he doesn't read your stuff.  Must not be critical enough for him.

I haven't posted here in a while,but I do follow the threads. I am interested in the response, so perhaps if someone's account which was not used to post earlier is used now, maybe it will be answered

Carnivore, please answer. All these arguments are meaningless without this fundamental question answered.

I said I would -- just as soon as the person asking the question would acknowledge the fact that the OF Mass is in not intrinsically "blatantly disrespectful to God."  There is no question that both the OF and EF Masses have been celebrated in manners  "blatantly disrespectful to God" but neither is such by approved formulation.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - franklinf - 12-10-2009

(12-10-2009, 07:12 PM)Carnivore Wrote:

I said I would -- just as soon as the person asking the question would acknowledge the fact that the OF Mass is in not intrinsically "blatantly disrespectful to God."  There is no question that both the OF and EF Masses have been celebrated in manners  "blatantly disrespectful to God" but neither is such by approved formulation.

It has not been proven that the NO as promulgated is not intrinsically blatantly disrespectful to God. Now, please answer the question.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Scipio_a - 12-10-2009

(12-10-2009, 07:12 PM)Carnivore Wrote:

That is another question for another time....now answer the question.

You do not get to set demands in an argument.

Prove your point like I set out the proof of mine

Or be the laughing stock...."the critical thinker"

Heck...we'll remember you for a couple of weeks after you leave.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Carnivore - 12-10-2009

(12-10-2009, 07:29 PM)franklinf Wrote: It has not been proven that the NO as promulgated is not intrinsically blatantly disrespectful to God. Now, please answer the question.

Have you ever taken a basic course in philosophy perchance?

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Underdog - 12-10-2009

How many pages can we take this one to?  Yeeeehaw!

[Image: 073e6a7a.jpg]