FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! (/showthread.php?tid=32420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Texican - 12-12-2009

I must not be Christian, either.  We should start a club, or something.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Scipio_a - 12-12-2009

and hold the world hostage for a million dollars...or was that 2 million Euros?

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Texican - 12-12-2009

call it SCEPTER, maybe?

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Scipio_a - 12-12-2009

Speaking of which...I'm gonna rent those and watch ALL of them this week...I'm man of poor and simple taste...love Austin Powers flicks...and anything Medea...Atlanta's matron

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Historian - 12-12-2009

(12-12-2009, 12:48 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Speaking of which...I'm gonna rent those and watch ALL of them this week...I'm man of poor and simple taste...love Austin Powers flicks...and anything Medea...Atlanta's matron

Ah! Good. I am glad to know I am not the only one here who likes them. I own them all.

;D

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Joseph11 - 12-12-2009

(12-12-2009, 12:16 AM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(12-11-2009, 11:05 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(12-11-2009, 11:02 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: Heck I'm not even Christian as shown on another forum

That must be because you support Archbishop Lefebvre. How anti-Christian of you.  ;)

No, no...it wasn't that bad...the guy probably does also...I'm not Christian on that board because I don't say folks are evil if they stuggle with a sin....even with confession...
I don't ostrasize = not Christian over there to some
...I'm not kidding

So the hard-core Puritan Church still exists, eh?  I had no idea.

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Resurrexi - 12-12-2009

(12-11-2009, 08:02 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: My opinion is he grew up quickly after V2 when he saw the devastation the Modernists were using VC2 to justify.  As head of the CDF his hands were tied by a liberal Pope, and now there are limits to what he can do without causing schisms and such.  He wants to fix things, but with as little collateral damage as possible.  Look at the crap he took over remitting the excommunications of the SSPX, but he still did it.  And look at the crap he took over Bp Williamson, yet he still remitted Bp W's excommunication.  I think there is a certain amount of prudence involved in fixing things.  A whole generation has grown up thinking being Catholic is World Youth Day and Charismatic Masses - it will be difficult to convince them otherwise.  I like B16 tons.

Just my $0.02

+1 (in spirit).

Re: The Fundamentalist Catholic Flowchart -- a Good Laugh LOL! - Benno - 12-14-2009

Yowsers. "Pull your head out of your ass" for calling the Novus Ordo the Novus Ordo? Mate, if 90% of the world owned cats, and 10% owned dogs, you could call cats the "ordinary pet" (OP) if you like, and dogs the "extraordinary pet" (EP), but they'd still be cats and dogs. Or would you prefer to call them OPs and EPs?  ::)

(sorry, geekiest post I've ever written!)