FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Do God loves a Muslim? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Do God loves a Muslim? (/showthread.php?tid=39032)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Augstine Baker - 09-21-2010

(09-21-2010, 08:06 PM)glgas Wrote:
(09-21-2010, 07:36 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: whatvis Islam?

Subduing yourself to God.

No, it's an error which will lead many souls into Hell.  Hardly subduing yourself to God.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - CyberSaint - 09-21-2010

(09-21-2010, 04:52 AM)glgas Wrote: Do God loves a Muslim, a Hindi, a Jew, a Protestant, a Notard, a traditionalist?

Before you answer the question, think who is God, who are you, and ask yourself: do God has any reason to love you?

"For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting." John 3:16 (DR)

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Credo - 09-21-2010

Augstine Baker Wrote:Whatever he is, Troll, Muslim, Sufi, he's not honest. 

How so?

Quote:I hope that's the last thing I'll say either directly or indirectly to him.

It might as well be. You don't answer straight questions. Your three slanders stand. Please see your confessor.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Augstine Baker - 09-21-2010

(09-21-2010, 08:25 PM)Credo Wrote:
Augstine Baker Wrote:Whatever he is, Troll, Muslim, Sufi, he's not honest. 

How so?

Quote:I hope that's the last thing I'll say either directly or indirectly to him.

It might as well be. You don't answer straight questions. Your three slanders stand. Please see your confessor.

I've said all I am going to say to you.  I'm not going to waste any more time with your robotic soul-searching and attempts to enlighten the forum with your flatfooted and poisonous interjections.

You've been called out on it several times, but you never address what you've been accused of doing, you just happily roll on and spout your questions, which we're meant to hold as pearls of wisdom, I suppose. 

Oh, thank you, Crudhole for showing me how intolerant and mean-spirited Catholics, especially Traditional Catholics, really are.  Man, you really hold the mirror up.  Thanks.  Now, good bye, forever, may you be in heaven, soon, very soon.

Augstine Baker Wrote:I've said all I am going to say to you.  I'm not going to waste any more time with your robotic soul-searching and attempts to enlighten the forum with your flatfooted and poisonous interjections.

Hold up, man. You made some very serious claims against me. You may not think what you said was that important, but I do as the target of your libels. As a matter of honor I ask you to please support what you have said about me with evidence. This cannot be underscored enough, what you said are grave accusations. You must prove your three claims, or concede as a gentleman.

Flatfooted?

Quote:You've been called out on it several times, but you never address what you've been accused of doing

Name one. Last time I checked you have three claims to address. 

Quote:thank you, Crudhole

This is a Christian forum? "See how they love one another," indeed.

Quote:for showing me how intolerant and mean-spirited Catholics, especially Traditional Catholics, really are. 

Yet in two threads where you have slandered me not once have I questioned your Christianity, nor your honesty. Can the same be said of you?

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - devotedknuckles - 09-21-2010

Aye this is a  a Christian forum credo. No doubt
but can u blame those who get he wrong impression fm u when most of wht u have been doing these days is promoting a vile evil religion such as mohamadanism and defending rhebvile evil false prohpet mohamet. ? Really lad take a look at yourself here
u wout mohamet more then Christ. U constantly put pro mohamadan sig lines oe pro mohamadan videos in your sig. U rail against trads u attack Christians for being stupid while u laud and praise vile mohamadans
what the hell do u expect people to thnk?

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Baskerville - 09-21-2010

(09-21-2010, 08:25 PM)Credo Wrote: Your three slanders stand. Please see your confessor.

So now your going to start telling us when we have committed a grave sin and must confess. Do you aspire to Prophethood like your Mohamet.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Baskerville - 09-21-2010

(09-21-2010, 09:56 PM)Credo Wrote: This is a Christian forum? "See how they love one another," indeed.

We would all love one another just fine if you hadn't butted in with more pro Mohammedan propaganda. Look to yourself. You cause the dissention in the ranks here by riding in on your high horse and by praising Mohammad and slamming traditional Catholics. I don't understand why you are here you seem to hate everything tradism stands for and love everything about Muhammad and Islam.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - The Catholic Thinker - 09-21-2010

(09-21-2010, 08:52 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: You've been called out on it several times, but you never address what you've been accused of doing, you just happily roll on and spout your questions, which we're meant to hold as pearls of wisdom, I suppose. 

You are a bit brash for my taste but you're hitting all the nails.  My take is that Credo is fundamentally dishonest in his approach here.  He'll state that he has serious doubts about the faith, posts all kinds of atheist material with no attempt at all of counter on his own, takes a *clearly* non-Catholic attitude in all kinds of responses, and then become upset when anyone suggests that he might be suffering a crisis of faith, or have an immaturely formed faith.

That's the reason you get on peoples' nerves so effectively, Credo - you just aren't honest here.  Not about yourself.  Please do save your feigned indignation at least one time because it is tiring.

Jesus Christ is Truth, Credo, not opinion, and not a smorgasbord of conflicting "points of view" always eluding resolution.

Baskerville Wrote:Do you aspire to Prophethood like your Mohamet.

Another lie. You guys are batting 1000.

Quote:That's the reason you get on peoples' nerves so effectively, Credo - you just aren't honest here. 

This keeps being said by some with absolutly nothing to support it.

Quote:Not about yourself.

?

Quote:Please do save your feigned indignation at least one time because it is tiring.

There is no feigning here. I hope someone lies about you someday so you know what it's like.

Quote:Jesus Christ is Truth, Credo, not opinion, and not a smorgasbord of conflicting "points of view" always eluding resolution.

Amen.