FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Do God loves a Muslim? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Do God loves a Muslim? (/showthread.php?tid=39032)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Credo - 09-21-2010

Baskerville Wrote:So now your going to start telling us when we have committed a grave sin and must confess.

Public slander is a manifest sin.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - glgas - 09-22-2010

(09-21-2010, 08:12 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: No, it's an error which will lead many souls into Hell.  Hardly subduing yourself to God.

In my religion the judge is Jesus Christ, and he came for the sinners.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Scipio_a - 09-22-2010

(09-21-2010, 08:12 AM)PeterII Wrote:
(09-21-2010, 04:52 AM)glgas Wrote: Do God loves a Muslim, a Hindi, a Jew, a Protestant, a Notard, a traditionalist?

Before you answer the question, think who is God, who are you, and ask yourself: do God has any reason to love you?

God Do loves a Muslim, a Hindi, a Jew, a Protestant, a Notard; but not as much as a traditionalist. 

Maybe God do loves a moslem...but nobody loves a moslem more than Credo.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Augstine Baker - 09-22-2010

(09-22-2010, 05:11 AM)glgas Wrote:
(09-21-2010, 08:12 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: No, it's an error which will lead many souls into Hell.  Hardly subduing yourself to God.

In my religion the judge is Jesus Christ, and he came for the sinners.

What religion is that?  My guess is Unitarian Universalism.  I mean, you say you're Catholic, but I'm not so sure.  Of course, you yourself are eager to judge people all of the time.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - glgas - 09-22-2010

(09-22-2010, 12:08 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
Quote:In my religion the judge is Jesus Christ, and he came for the sinners.

What religion is that?  My guess is Unitarian Universalism.  I mean, you say you're Catholic, but I'm not so sure.  Of course, you yourself are eager to judge people all of the time.

I am Roman Catholic, but every Christian believes that  Jesus Christ 'venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos', also Christians believe in the Gospel too, e.g.

Matthew 9:13 Go then and learn what this meaneth, I will have mercy and not sacrifice. For I am not come to call the just, but sinners.

Hope this will work

What is your religion that you question this?

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Augstine Baker - 09-23-2010

Uh, glgs, try not to put words in my mouth like a the big universalist unitarian you are.

You remind me of the worst priests I've ever known in my life.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - devotedknuckles - 09-23-2010

Scorp that's one of the funniest  posts in long long time
lol

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Augstine Baker - 09-23-2010

That was funny.

Re: Do God loves a Muslim? - Benno - 10-08-2010

Well I like Credo's posts. At least he's not an unthinking (or too nuts to think) "traddie".