FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Why is Coke so darn tasty? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Health, Food, Drink, and Tobacco (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Why is Coke so darn tasty? (/showthread.php?tid=41009)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - Tim - 03-06-2011

There is a collaboration somewhere on the web, from Dr. Rao, and Dr. Mara, where they prove Coca Cola is Catholic and Pepsi is Protestant. The length of their argument revolves around their initial letters "C" and "P" where coincidentally Catholic and Protestant share those same letters. They trace their etymologies through the Illuminati back to King Solomon and his conjuring the demons, and to the original free masons. Very arcane but interesting stuff, all said. Boffo read.

tim

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - jovan66102 - 03-07-2011

(03-06-2011, 04:16 PM)timoose Wrote: There is a collaboration somewhere on the web, from Dr. Rao, and Dr. Mara, where they prove Coca Cola is Catholic and Pepsi is Protestant.
tim

That should be obvious to anyone with tastebuds and an ounce of intelligence! :laughing:

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - PatienceAndLove - 03-29-2011

I think the real question is why is Mexican Coke so darn delicious??

Oh yeah... the real sugar instead of HFCS

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - Ravenonthecross - 03-29-2011

(03-29-2011, 01:24 AM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: I think the real question is why is Mexican Coke so darn delicious??

Oh yeah... the real sugar instead of HFCS

yep.

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - Anthem - 04-01-2011

I only will drink Mexican Coca Cola.  HFCS is from the devil.

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - PatienceAndLove - 04-01-2011

(04-01-2011, 06:29 PM)Anthem Wrote: I only will drink Mexican Coca Cola.  HFCS is from the devil.

I stock up on Mexican Coke when they get it at my walmart.

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - Andrew - 04-01-2011

I think anything with that much sugar in it, would be delicious! 

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - The Curt Jester - 04-02-2011

There's a little restaurant across the street from where I work that stocks Mexican Coke.  I didn't find that out until cold weather hit, so I've never had an urge to go buy one.  Come warm weather, perhaps. but I still doubt that I would buy much.  While I do enjoy sodas that are natural and use REAL sugar, I find that water works wonders to quench the thirst and costs considerably less (think, FREE!). 

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - thetraditionalfrog - 04-14-2011

Coke, the Classic variety is my favorite. Even better, of course is the Mexican with real sugar! Since starting on a weight loss plan, I no longer drink real Cokes. The exceptions being when dining out or a special occasions. Basically,  I don't even keep any in the house now, as it is way to tempting, and like potato chips it's so hard just to have one. Before I started weight loss I was drinking anywhere from six to eight cans a day. Yikes!!!! It wasn't the caffeine or sugar that I was addicted too, but the taste.  Anyway, I only drink one soda a day now, and it's a diet Pepsi or Coke at lunch, which ever is on sale.

Re: Why is Coke so darn tasty? - JacafamalaRedux - 04-15-2011

Hey froggy, welcome to the tank.  :hello!: Diet coke is good enough. Now I think regular coke is too sweet.