FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Pepsi Lovers - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Health, Food, Drink, and Tobacco (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Pepsi Lovers (/showthread.php?tid=43357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: Pepsi Lovers - Ravenonthecross - 04-04-2011

Pepsi is quite sweet; whereas Coke is very much less sweet and is a bit tart with an extra fizzy kick to it.

Re: Pepsi Lovers - PatienceAndLove - 04-04-2011

(04-04-2011, 09:13 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Pepsi is quite sweet; whereas Coke is very much less sweet and is a bit tart with an extra fizzy kick to it.

I wouldn't say tart... more bitter.
And that is why Coke is infinitely better than pepsi

water > pepsi

Re: Pepsi Lovers - Ravenonthecross - 04-04-2011

Coke is infinitely better than water or Pepsi.

Re: Pepsi Lovers - PatienceAndLove - 04-04-2011

(04-04-2011, 09:27 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Coke is infinitely better than water or Pepsi.

well, duh!
I am just trying to show ppl just how terrible pepsi is

Re: Pepsi Lovers - Bakuryokuso - 04-04-2011

(04-04-2011, 09:27 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: Coke is infinitely better than water or Pepsi.

infinitely better huh? I'm just picturing you in the middle of desert dying of thirst, finding a case of Pepsi and refusing to drink it heh heh

flat Coke > Pepsi ?  :laughing:

Re: Pepsi Lovers - Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde - 04-05-2011

(03-28-2011, 06:03 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 10:08 PM)Underdog Wrote: My personal preference:

Sweet teaCokeDr. Pepperpretty much all other colas7Up & all other lemon/lime sodas

I don't know why...but lemon/lime sodas often just taste kinda mildewy to me.  Maybe it's b/c a lot of places don't clean their fountains well enough and colas mask the taste of mildew better so that I have come to associate lemon/lime sodas with mildew.  I dunno...but any time scipio buys a Sprite or 7Up instead of a cola I cringe on the inside.  Blech!

I really like Dr Pepper too. For fun if I'm on a biz trip and colleague is asking what drinks we want I'll say Diet Dr Pepper please knowing full well it aint readily available in Canada. It was fun to see it driving to NYC last fall though, in fast food joints. Here you can only buy it in the bottles.

For the sake of surviving, Dr. Pepper sold it's international rights to PepsiCo. a decade or so ago. It is definitely kicking DP in the butt now that they are finally having national and international appeal, but they probably wouldn't have survived if they hadn't made the deal. Anyways PepsiCo for obvious reasons hasn't been that aggressive in marketing DP outside of the US.

Re: Pepsi Lovers - jovan66102 - 04-05-2011

(04-05-2011, 02:45 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: For the sake of surviving, Dr. Pepper sold it's international rights to PepsiCo. a decade or so ago. It is definitely kicking DP in the butt now that they are finally having national and international appeal, but they probably wouldn't have survived if they hadn't made the deal. Anyways PepsiCo for obvious reasons hasn't been that aggressive in marketing DP outside of the US.

Actually, CocaCola owns the international rights. The CocaCola Product List ('D' page) from the official CocaCola website:

http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/brands/product_list_d.html

Re: Pepsi Lovers - PatienceAndLove - 04-05-2011

(04-04-2011, 11:27 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:

infinitely better huh? I'm just picturing you in the middle of desert dying of thirst, finding a case of Pepsi and refusing to drink it heh heh

Yes, flat Coke > Pepsi
warm pepsi > death by thirst

Re: Pepsi Lovers - Ravenonthecross - 04-05-2011

(04-05-2011, 06:56 PM)PatienceAndLove Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 11:27 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:

Yes, flat Coke > Pepsi
warm pepsi > death by thirst
Agreed.

Re: Pepsi Lovers - Ravenonthecross - 04-05-2011

(04-04-2011, 11:27 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: infinitely better huh? I'm just picturing you in the middle of desert dying of thirst, finding a case of Pepsi and refusing to drink it heh heh

Exactly! Now, you've got it! :pazzo: