FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Father Corapi Exonerated? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Father Corapi Exonerated? (/showthread.php?tid=43422)

Pages: 1 2

Father Corapi Exonerated? - Augstine Baker - 03-26-2011

Father Corapi Exonerated?
Editor: It's starting to look like all the pusillanimous types secretly crying for this man's blood, and posting strange time-lines of his supposed metamorphosis into Anton Levey are going to be kind of disappointed. It is to be hoped that Father's bishop goes to bat for him and sends this harridan packing.

KALISPELL, Montana, March 25, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A leader of the company that manages Rev. John Corapi’s media has claimed that the recent accusations against the popular priest were launched by a “disgruntled” former employee who vowed to “destroy” Corapi’s reputation.

Corapi, a well-known Catholic personality and member of the Society of Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity (SOLT) who has been extremely outspoken on the life and family issues, has been placed on “administrative leave” in consultation with the diocese of Corpus Christi, Texas, where SOLT is based.

The move was in reaction to a letter by a former employee of the media company sent to several bishops and claiming that Corapi was addicted to drugs and sexually involved with multiple women.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011/03/father-corapi-exonerated.html

Re: Father Corapi Exonerated? - James02 - 03-26-2011

Get a piss test.  End of controversy.  Charlie Sheen did it.

Re: Father Corapi Exonerated? - Augstine Baker - 03-26-2011

WINNING

Re: Father Corapi Exonerated? - tradne4163 - 03-26-2011

I can't help but smile as I read the article. It's good to know that Santa Cruz has defended Father Corapi.

Re: Father Corapi Exonerated? - Revixit - 03-26-2011

Many of us, including Quis, saw and commented on the resemblance to Anton LaVey in a recent photo of Fr. Corapi.  Father dyed his beard and eyebrows stark black, which, combined with his shaved head, is what made him look like LaVey.

Saying that he looks like Anton LaVey does not make us "pusillanimous types secretly crying for this man's blood." 

Re: Father Corapi Exonerated? - Historian - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 12:52 AM)tradne4163 Wrote: I can't help but smile as I read the article. It's good to know that Santa Cruz has defended Father Corapi.

I think the only thing they publish is his stuff.  It's probably a business front for his evangelical materials.  Nothing shifty about that at all - it's how business is done.  My point is that if it's in effect his publishing house, they wouldn't do anything but defend him.

Re: Father Corapi Exonerated? - alaric - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 12:43 AM)James02 Wrote: Get a piss test.  End of controversy.  Charlie Sheen did it.
Maybe they should have the accuser take one first...............as well as a polygraph.

Then go from there.

Re: Father Corapi Exonerated? - alaric - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 12:48 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: WINNING
  ;D

Re: Father Corapi Exonerated? - Petertherock - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 08:49 AM)alaric Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 12:43 AM)James02 Wrote: Get a piss test.  End of controversy.  Charlie Sheen did it.
Maybe they should have the accuser take one first...............as well as a polygraph.

Then go from there.

And when it's found out that this woman is calumniating Fr. Corapi she should be sent to prison for about 20 years.

Re: Father Corapi Exonerated? - tradne4163 - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 03:58 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 12:52 AM)tradne4163 Wrote: I can't help but smile as I read the article. It's good to know that Santa Cruz has defended Father Corapi.

I think the only thing they publish is his stuff.  It's probably a business front for his evangelical materials.  Nothing shifty about that at all - it's how business is done.  My point is that if it's in effect his publishing house, they wouldn't do anything but defend him.
Perhaps you misunderstood. I am actually happy that Father Corapi was being backed up. A lot of times a business tends to throw a person under the bus when he or she is in this kind of situation.