FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Health, Food, Drink, and Tobacco (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? (/showthread.php?tid=47397)

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - jovan66102 - 12-21-2011

(12-19-2011, 12:00 AM)kayla_veronica Wrote: white zinfandel from a box :LOL:

Nothing wrong with box wines for every day drinking!

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Tim - 12-21-2011

French roast, cream, and nutrasweet. I have a bottle of Black Bush for Christmas, and I'm ready. I might even have a few cafe corretto on Christmas as I have grappa too.

tim

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - kayla_veronica - 12-21-2011

Tequila and orange juice nom nom nom

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Jackson K. Eskew - 12-23-2011

I hope none of you men are sipping out of straws. Observe the picture below. Can you imagine such a man drinking anything whatsoever out of a straw??? Never!

[Image: clint-eastwood-the-outlaw-josey-wales.jpg]

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Arun - 12-23-2011

(12-21-2011, 09:22 AM)Tim Wrote: French roast, cream, and nutrasweet. I have a bottle of Black Bush for Christmas, and I'm ready. I might even have a few cafe corretto on Christmas as I have grappa too.

tim

Not Black Bush!!!!!

But you're CATHOLIC!!!!!

Catholics don't drink Bushmills...

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Stevo - 12-23-2011

I'm a late comer to this thread, but, being Christmas, I've got myself a nice bottle of Laphroaig single malt for a bit of indulgence and a nice bottle of Bundaberg Rum (all you Aussie's,  - don't judge me !).  Looking good for the next few nights !

Blessings,

Steve

(12-23-2011, 05:04 AM)Stevo Wrote: I'm a late comer to this thread, but, being Christmas, I've got myself a nice bottle of Laphroaig single malt for a bit of indulgence and a nice bottle of Bundaberg Rum (all you Aussie's,  - don't judge me !).  Looking good for the next few nights !

Blessings,

Steve

don't make me post the bundaberg rum song ;)

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Stevo - 12-23-2011

(12-23-2011, 05:08 AM)Arun Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 05:04 AM)Stevo Wrote: I'm a late comer to this thread, but, being Christmas, I've got myself a nice bottle of Laphroaig single malt for a bit of indulgence and a nice bottle of Bundaberg Rum (all you Aussie's,  - don't judge me !).  Looking good for the next few nights !

Blessings,

Steve

don't make me post the bundaberg rum song ;)

Which one  haha ? Seriously though, I don't know why it has such a bad name.  Just because a few bogans get smashed on it and carry on doesn't make it a bad drop

Rich Hall's one.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - moneil - 12-23-2011

My regular Friday off ('cuz I work alternating weekends, and I'm working the Christmas weekend) so I'm having Christian Brothers Holiday Nog with brandy as I put up the decorations.