FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Health, Food, Drink, and Tobacco (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? (/showthread.php?tid=47397)

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - jovan66102 - 05-24-2012

A  Milller Highlife in Big Al's pub, Council Bluffs, IA.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Titus Alba - 06-03-2012

1809 Berliner Weisse.  A beer fit for...Napoleon.

I'm not generally a fan of weissbiers, but this is good.  My brother sent it to me for my bday a few weeks back.  Yay for beerbirthdays.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - tmw89 - 06-15-2012

Ovaltine  :)

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - jen51 - 06-15-2012

(06-15-2012, 09:58 PM)tmw89 Wrote: Ovaltine  :)
:w2go:

As for me, almond silk.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - moneil - 06-15-2012

It is 7 PM Pacific Daylight Time; I just got home to Pullman, WA 20 minutes ago after the 120 mile road trip from mom's farm, where I've been the past 3 days; not a lot of "windshield time" in some people's estimation, but I hate driving ... so yeah ... I'm having vodka on the rocks (too lazy at the moment to make an actual martini).  I should have refrained until after I unloaded the rig AND went to the university's rec center, but no, I hate driving so much I couldn't refrain.  I have good intentions of making reperation at my work out tomorrow after work, but it remains to be seen if virtue will trump vice then.

On a positive note, I got lots of exercise at the farm, and had both a Red Bull AND  a triple shot icecd mocha to keep me going on the drive home.  :grin:

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Dust - 06-16-2012

Chocolate milk... the real stuff that comes all mixed up already.  Mmmmm....

It was on sale!

:grin:

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - LoneWolfRadTrad - 06-18-2012

Heineken, Bud, and apple flavored soda.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - The Dying Flutchman - 06-18-2012

Bella Serra Moscato

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Arun - 06-18-2012

My very own moonshine, although I have it cut down with creaming soda as this current batch I didn't have a spirit hydrometer so it was bottled at the strength it came out of the still... this bottle here later checked out at just under 70% ABV so it's not actually that strong....

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Titus Alba - 06-18-2012

(06-18-2012, 07:18 AM)Arun Wrote: My very own moonshine, although I have it cut down with creaming soda as this current batch I didn't have a spirit hydrometer so it was bottled at the strength it came out of the still... this bottle here later checked out at just under 70% ABV so it's not actually that strong....

Ya, 70% is not strong at all...

wth? Is there something about moonshine that I don't know?

Right now some Frangelico liqueur.  Tasty, but only 20% abv...positively sissy-la-la...