FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Health, Food, Drink, and Tobacco (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? (/showthread.php?tid=47397)

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Tim - 08-09-2012

It's early so it's Colombian coffee and cream with artificial sweetner.

What gives with the Goos Isalnd Beers, boys ???

I remeber when Goose Island, the actual island was just a scrap dump in the river, with only  one way in or out. I tried the 312 Beer and it's not bad.

tim 

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - LoneWolfRadTrad - 08-09-2012

Goose Island produces ales that I actually like.  Usually ales just taste like soap.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Mithrandylan - 08-11-2012

Jose Cuervo with ice and orange juice.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Kaisaras Auguste - 08-11-2012

Cold coffee.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - sacrifice - 08-12-2012

A nice Cabernet that I started about two years ago and has been in the bottle for almost a year - Yummy!

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Barbara K. - 08-12-2012

I could go for some coffee right now, but I'm sipping Pepsi. Warren Buffett has said that Pepsi actually scores higher than Coke in most blind taste tests, but Coke outsells it. When consumers see bottles of Coke and Pepsi in the grocery store they are more likely to reach for the Coke, even though their taste buds more likely prefer Pepsi.

The power of marketing.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - LoneWolfRadTrad - 08-12-2012

A shot of espresso, four cups of coffee and a gin and tonic.

And water, and orange juice. :P

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - GottmitunsAlex - 08-12-2012

Diet Rite pure zero.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - jake-the-rake - 08-12-2012

[Image: Cappucc.jpg]

Cappuccino - dark (not so much milk), one little baglet of brown sugar, no chocolate powder.
(If lightning strikes me, a pit will instantly open up underneath my feet and send me tumbling to hell for enjoying the "world" so much - that's how good Michaela from the Ukraine makes 'em...)

When a thousand years ago I lived in NY, I used to watch my stepfather drinking: Sanka, saccherine and Pream.

Re: What are you sipping RIGHT NOW? - Titus Alba - 08-14-2012

(08-12-2012, 04:01 AM)Barbara K. Wrote: I could go for some coffee right now, but I'm sipping Pepsi. Warren Buffett has said that Pepsi actually scores higher than Coke in most blind taste tests, but Coke outsells it. When consumers see bottles of Coke and Pepsi in the grocery store they are more likely to reach for the Coke, even though their taste buds more likely prefer Pepsi.

The power of marketing.

Blind taste tests???  You mean there are still people out there (older than like, 5) who can't tell the difference when they taste it?  The two drinks are very different and I'm not even a discerning taster.  Sheesh.

Oh, Gin and orange juice.  Ran out of tonic water... Pretty soon it's just gonna be gin.