FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good (/showthread.php?tid=47430)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Unum Sint - 07-27-2011

Without even mentioning him Mr. Voris has responded to the snarky remarks that the jelous green eye monster that has taken up residence in Mr. Shea' beard (I am assuming) and has crafted a nice video responding to anybody wondering about Mr. Voris intentions on WYD in Madrid.

Oh and of course Mr. Voris making the right enemies the USCCB for the first time EVER has posted a warning about a group. I got to tell you, Mr. Voris is making real strides here if the USCCB was forced to publish anything it seems to me they know who he is and they know what he teaches.

Good for Mr. Voris its about time some people be taken to task for their words.

Re: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Old Salt - 07-27-2011

Michael Voris has the right hammer.

Goodonya!

Re: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Vetus Ordo - 07-27-2011

"No bull in Madrid!"

That's catchy.

Re: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Unum Sint - 07-27-2011

Oh and here is the article from fellow Trad Patrick Madrid

http://patrickmadrid.com/world-youth-day-madrid-2011-officially-disavows-any-connection-with-michael-voris/

From the people that appear on Catholic answers I like Mr. Madrid and Staples the best and Stephen Ray is not bad.

Re: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Petertherock - 07-27-2011

Do the SSPX have any presence at WYD? If not they should...I would love to see what the USCCCPB and the organizers would say about that!

Re: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - TeaGuyTom - 07-27-2011

We just had a brewhaha at another social media site I'm on about this. The neo-con/neo-cath crew were rejoicing that Voris was banished from WYD. The trads were agitated because Voris hasn't taught anything heterodox. He only speaks out against fallible opinions that are against church teaching. It amazes me how the neo-caths shun people once that embrace trad Catholicism. Its amazing how they either like Voris or tolerated him as a neo-cath, but once he started speaking like a trad and calling out the foolishness, he was considered "intolerant." Now Voris is a renigade, disrespectful, rude to the hierarchy. Apparently the neo crew really are ultra-obediant to the extreme. Criticizing fallible opinions by the hierarchy on everyday things is now disrespecting them. Being disrespectful is what McBrian, Kung, and Pfleger do. They actively shun orthodox teaching for protestantism.

Re: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Tim - 07-27-2011

I hope he is very successful in Madrid and preaches Hell fire to them. I saw an EWTN priest Fr. Mullady tell the audience that when he teaches pre-Cana, he invariably has to tell the couples cohabitating and pre marital sex are mortal sins before marriage. Go Voris.

tim

Re: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Someone1776 - 07-27-2011

SSPX World Youth Day would be something to see...

Re: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Walty - 07-27-2011

Michael Voris is hitting a nerve in the New Church.  He's making real strides and they're trying to bring him down.

It's just a matter of time before he becomes a trad, I hope. 

Re: Voris responds to Shea... This is getting good - Someone1776 - 07-27-2011

(07-27-2011, 10:41 PM)Walty Wrote: It's just a matter of time before he becomes a trad, I hope. 

I think this raises the question of what is a trad? He clearly prefers to TLM over the NO and I can't think of anything he has said that goes against tradition.