FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians (/showthread.php?tid=48895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - Someone1776 - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 01:51 PM)dan hunter Wrote:
(09-16-2011, 01:41 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: validity does not make a mass catholic. the orthodox have valid masses, shit a black mass can be valid. neither are catholic. the orthodox certainly is more catholic then the NO. the no is catholic in paperwork only. it has the paperwork to show a prod bastard mass it is as catholic.
its not
its very far from it
Stubborn said the NO is not valid, I was pointing out that he is wrong.

Let's not get into an argument over that old chestnut of whether the NO is valid. 

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - tradne4163 - 09-16-2011

(09-15-2011, 06:17 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Well as for hyberbolw show me what in myvpost was in factual error? Are you arguing there was no sacrelege? Tht Hindus did NOT do some evil ritual of theirs? Tht voodoo priestess did NOT do an evil ritual there?
As for being a genuine catholic Thad not for you hunter o you jaynke to decide
I was cstholic  enogh for prods to Want  to maim and burn me flats down. I was catholic enogh for the Brits to hereass me every fuckin day.  Was catholic enogh ro not apostasize ever ever ever
if thss no cstholic enough for house toucan as the frenchies say
f**k off
Either way u deciding if one is catholic or not is enough to smrk you as a pickled bgger
converts declarig others nor cstholic enough lol
spare me
If you refer to the alleged incident involving chickens being sacrificed on St. Clare's altar, there is apparently no proof it happened. Trust me, I've looked. Maybe I missed it, but I doubt it.

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - crusaderfortruth3372 - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 01:41 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: validity does not make a mass catholic. the orthodox have valid masses, shit a black mass can be valid. neither are catholic. the orthodox certainly is more catholic then the NO. the no is catholic in paperwork only. it has the paperwork to show a prod bastard mass it is as catholic.
its not
its very far from it

Do we really have to beat this dead horse again???

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT66zlwoMUNah8eXPAhCmS...t4kH0SsXGb]

Go start a new thread if you want to discuss the validity of the NO!!!!! Please, for the love of God!

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - Someone1776 - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 01:55 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote:
its not
its very far from it

Do we really have to beat this dead horse again???

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT66zlwoMUNah8eXPAhCmS...t4kH0SsXGb]

Go start a new thread if you want to discuss the validity of the NO!!!!! Please, for the love of God!

This!

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - devotedknuckles - 09-16-2011

that paddy wahck

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - Jesse - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 01:30 PM)Stubborn Wrote: That begs the question.......why would anyone believe any thing that the NO taught?

Stubborn, the issue is not as clear-cut for the vast majority of people as it appears to be for you.  You show great arrogance in looking down on people who are sincerely trying to be faithful Catholics, insinuating that they are somehow stupid for trying to follow the visible Church.  This is a seriously confusing time; that's why it is a crisis.  Please don't act like you are better and smarter than those who with good faith and sincerity are trying to do the right thing.  I find it hard to imagine Christ casting someone into hell because they sincerely tried to follow the Pope and the Magisterium in a time of crisis.  It is a CRISIS, and a terrible one at that, when the Church herself becomes an obstacle to sanctity.  But we cannot fault well-intentioned faithful Catholics who are simply trying to do what the Church has taught:  follow the Pope and the Magisterium.  They may be wrong, but we shouldn't insinuate that they are stupid or faithless.  In the end, Christ may well have more mercy on them for trying to do the right thing and remaining humble than for those who put themselves above others.

Pax,
Jesse

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - crusaderfortruth3372 - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 01:57 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: that paddy wahck
lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - Old Salt - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 02:09 PM)Jesse Wrote:
(09-16-2011, 01:30 PM)Stubborn Wrote: That begs the question.......why would anyone believe any thing that the NO taught?

Stubborn, the issue is not as clear-cut for the vast majority of people as it appears to be for you.  You show great arrogance in looking down on people who are sincerely trying to be faithful Catholics, insinuating that they are somehow stupid for trying to follow the visible Church.  This is a seriously confusing time; that's why it is a crisis.  Please don't act like you are better and smarter than those who with good faith and sincerity are trying to do the right thing.  I find it hard to imagine Christ casting someone into hell because they sincerely tried to follow the Pope and the Magisterium in a time of crisis.  It is a CRISIS, and a terrible one at that, when the Church herself becomes an obstacle to sanctity.  But we cannot fault well-intentioned faithful Catholics who are simply trying to do what the Church has taught:  follow the Pope and the Magisterium.  They may be wrong, but we shouldn't insinuate that they are stupid or faithless.  In the end, Christ may well have more mercy on them for trying to do the right thing and remaining humble than for those who put themselves above others.

Pax,
Jesse
This!

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - Stubborn - 09-16-2011

its not
its very far from it

That it is always valid is absolutely impossible to prove - particularly when compared to that with which it replaced.

Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - Jesse - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 02:44 PM)Stubborn Wrote:
its not
its very far from it

That it is always valid is absolutely impossible to prove - particularly when compared to that with which it replaced.

It is equally impossible to say that the TLM is *always* valid.  I imagine there have been invalid TLMs said over the years, eh?