FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Religions (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ (/showthread.php?tid=49427)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - Norbert - 10-06-2011

(10-06-2011, 03:21 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: thats politics not just the times. if u dont wanna dance with those u want to vote for u then dont go into politics
kinda simple really

A sterling testament to our representative democracy if ever there was one.  ::)

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - devotedknuckles - 10-06-2011

Yes it is. That's  the game it is.

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - Underdog - 10-06-2011

(10-06-2011, 02:59 PM)Norbert Wrote: Personally I don't think I'd be huge on him dancing with Chinese or north koreans, or Iranians or Mexicans for that matter.

How about we save the expressions of good will for times when we AREN'T pandering to un-assimilated interest groups.

You need to have a little conviction, Norbert...are you for assimilating folks...or for segregating them in ghettos?

Also...what on earth is wrong with wanting to sow good will amongst one's citizens?  "Peace on earth to men of good will," right? 

Governor Perry didn't kiss their Talmud or take part in a Jewish temple ritual or even pander to this group.  All he did was take part in a political show of good will...something based upon Christian principle...ya know...love thy neighbor, etc.

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - K3vinhood - 10-06-2011

(10-06-2011, 06:12 PM)Underdog Wrote: All he did was take part in a political show of good will...something based upon Christian principle...ya know...love thy neighbor, etc.

:laughing:

I guess what the Fathers of the Church say is meaningless.

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - devotedknuckles - 10-06-2011

Depnding on what prod  sec. He is
yes
and besides so e fathers r dead set against dsncig in anyform whatsoever period.

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - alaric - 10-06-2011

(10-06-2011, 06:12 PM)Underdog Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 02:59 PM)Norbert Wrote: Personally I don't think I'd be huge on him dancing with Chinese or north koreans, or Iranians or Mexicans for that matter.

How about we save the expressions of good will for times when we AREN'T pandering to un-assimilated interest groups.

You need to have a little conviction, Norbert...are you for assimilating folks...or for segregating them in ghettos?
Also...what on earth is wrong with wanting to sow good will amongst one's citizens?  "Peace on earth to men of good will," right? 

Governor Perry didn't kiss their Talmud or take part in a Jewish temple ritual or even pander to this group.  All he did was take part in a political show of good will...something based upon Christian principle...ya know...love thy neighbor, etc.
Segregation, Ghettos, right.........See this is where I take issue with you UD is with your inconsistency.

You are quick to bring on the guilt trip down upon Christians when it comes to your precious Rabbis and kvetch about assimilating, good will, "peace on earth" and all that jazz but to actually apply these same charitable virtues to your Israeli hero's and their treatment of the indigenous peoples of the Palestinian state is an altogether different matter.

Tell me, is there anywhere on earth where one people could treat another with total disdain and separation than in Israel? So now let's talk about Segregation, Ghettos, "assimilation", sowing good will amongst one's citizens.Let's talk about Israeli Jews and their treatment of their fellow man in the bandit state.

We all know what's going on over there and your boy Roy, er scuse me, Ricky will continue the status quo when the synagogue keeps the shekels going his way and he keeps the cluster-bombs and Abrams tanks going theirs, business as usual, war and death have always been the harvest of Israel and business is booming better than ever.

You try to convince us that dancin Rick and his buddies is just some innocent fun when we all know that these boys ain't innocent and it's all not just fun and games.

Face it, Perry's just another synagogue sell-out.

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - Hawaii Five-0 - 10-06-2011

(10-06-2011, 08:53 PM)alaric Wrote:

Segregation, Ghettos, right.........See this is where I take issue with you UD is with your inconsistency.

You are quick to bring on the guilt trip down upon Christians when it comes to your precious Rabbis and kvetch about assimilating, good will, "peace on earth" and all that jazz but to actually apply these same charitable virtues to your Israeli hero's and their treatment of the indigenous peoples of the Palestinian state is an altogether different matter.

Tell me, is there anywhere on earth where one people could treat another with total disdain and separation than in Israel? So now let's talk about Segregation, Ghettos, "assimilation", sowing good will amongst one's citizens.Let's talk about Israeli Jews and their treatment of their fellow man in the bandit state.

We all know what's going on over there and your boy Roy, er scuse me, Ricky will continue the status quo when the synagogue keeps the shekels going his way and he keeps the cluster-bombs and Abrams tanks going theirs, business as usual, war and death have always been the harvest of Israel and business is booming better than ever.

You try to convince us that dancin Rick and his buddies is just some innocent fun when we all know that these boys ain't innocent and it's all not just fun and games.

Let me get this straight Alaric, was DU off base in her assesment of your stance on the Israeli / Palestinian conflict?  :laughing:
(10-06-2011, 10:08 AM)Underdog Wrote: Anyway...folks who have absolutely no problem supporting the Palestinians against Israel (I know that's not you, Alaric, but 5HO does this)...shouldn't make a peep at all about syncretic worship, because ALL Christians (esp Catholics) in the Palestinian Territories engage very heavily in syncretic worship with Moslems.  Yeah, that's right.

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - alaric - 10-06-2011

(10-06-2011, 09:03 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 08:53 PM)alaric Wrote:

Let me get this straight Alaric, was DU off base in her assesment of your stance on the Israeli / Palestinian conflict?  :laughing:
(10-06-2011, 10:08 AM)Underdog Wrote: Anyway...folks who have absolutely no problem supporting the Palestinians against Israel (I know that's not you, Alaric, but 5HO does this)...shouldn't make a peep at all about syncretic worship, because ALL Christians (esp Catholics) in the Palestinian Territories engage very heavily in syncretic worship with Moslems.  Yeah, that's right.
Well in a way she is because I would have no problem supporting anybody against Israel....... ;D

Judeo-Christians like UD don't realize (or don't want to) is  that Israel will someday drag the U.S. completely down.

After sucking every last nickel out of her first of course.

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - mikemac - 10-06-2011

I had  to find out what kvetch means.

kvetch - (Yiddish) a constant complainer
Yiddish - a dialect of High German including some Hebrew and other words; spoken in Europe as a vernacular by many Jews; written in the Hebrew script
grumbler, moaner, sniveller, squawker, whiner, bellyacher, complainer, crybaby - a person given to excessive complaints and crying and whining

You know Judeo-Christian is a term used in the United States only since the 1940s.  To me it sounds like an oxymoron.  They should make up their mind.

Re: Rick Perry Dancing with the Rabbis........ - GottmitunsAlex - 10-06-2011

(10-06-2011, 09:38 PM)mikemac Wrote: I had  to find out what kvetch means.

kvetch - (Yiddish) a constant complainer
Yiddish - a dialect of High German including some Hebrew and other words; spoken in Europe as a vernacular by many Jews; written in the Hebrew script
grumbler, moaner, sniveller, squawker, whiner, bellyacher, complainer, crybaby - a person given to excessive complaints and crying and whining

You know Judeo-Christian is a term used in the United States only since the 1940s.  To me it sounds like an oxymoron.  They should make up their mind.
I totally agree!