FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Catholic Prophecy - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Catholic Prophecy (/showthread.php?tid=52759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Catholic Prophecy - mikemac - 01-29-2012

(01-29-2012, 09:25 PM)verenaerin Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 09:05 PM)onosurf Wrote: Most interesting thread.  It has motivated me to get my 5 first Saturdays done asap.   Thank you!

On a related note, what are the "Errors of Russia"?  My guess is an abandonment of the supernatural.

Communism. Hundreds of millions of people have been killed because of it. Communism says there is no God but the state. Anyone who doesn't tow the party line pays in suffering and blood. We know for a fact that Russia sent Communist agents into the seminaries to become priests and high ranking clergy men. Any brief look at so many of the laws past since 9/11 shows how tight those in charge plan to hold the leash.

This is an excellent site that explains everything. Fr Gruner is a great preist and is a champion for the BVM.

http://www.fatima.org/

For sure verenaerin.  It also should be noted that Russia under the Soviet Union was the first country to legalize abortion in 1919.  They certainly didn't waist any time after the 1917 Russian Revolution.  Religious were persecuted too.

Re: Catholic Prophecy - mikemac - 01-30-2012

(01-29-2012, 07:43 PM)verenaerin Wrote: On another note, there is the Garabendal prophecy that talks about a sign in the sky (a cross, i think). It will be permanently there. SO, the question begs, how will Satan try to mimic this or play it off. For the Warning they could say mass hysteria. Will he try to put something in the sky as well? Do we have the technology for that? I see it similar to when Moses turned his staff to a snake and the evil priests did as well.

Some companies are using small holographic images that float in mid air to display their goods at trade shows.
http://tradeshowhologram.com/holoexhibits.html

I don't know if holographic images can be displayed in the air so many people can see it yet but some people believe that's all UFOs are.  A conspiracy theory called Project Blue Beam is suppose to be about a satanic deception similar to what you suggested verenaerin.

Re: Catholic Prophecy - verenaerin - 01-30-2012

(01-30-2012, 01:00 AM)mikemac Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 07:43 PM)verenaerin Wrote: On another note, there is the Garabendal prophecy that talks about a sign in the sky (a cross, i think). It will be permanently there. SO, the question begs, how will Satan try to mimic this or play it off. For the Warning they could say mass hysteria. Will he try to put something in the sky as well? Do we have the technology for that? I see it similar to when Moses turned his staff to a snake and the evil priests did as well.

Some companies are using small holographic images that float in mid air to display their goods at trade shows.
http://tradeshowhologram.com/holoexhibits.html

I don't know if holographic images can be displayed in the air so many people can see it yet but some people believe that's all UFOs are.  A conspiracy theory called Project Blue Beam is suppose to be about a satanic deception similar to what you suggested verenaerin.

:O :O :O :OA conspiracy theory I don't know about?!!!! I'm all over it. Thanks mike you are the best!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Re: Catholic Prophecy - Tim - 01-30-2012

Go V, go! Let us know what you find. You tipped me off on the Franklin deal, and I still can't stand it.

tim

Re: Catholic Prophecy - Bristol - 01-30-2012

What do you guys think about the point people make that you won't be able to light your beeswax candles because matches/lighters/etc won't be working during the 3DD? 

Re: Catholic Prophecy - Tim - 01-30-2012

We have 100% beeswax candles on the ready. I also have a dozen pails at the ready to fill with water for flushing in case. I always have snacks and pop and such at the ready. Most of my windows have a film on them which makes them frosted only allowing light in but you can't see out.
Rosary, 3 Bibles, Matins, Diurnal at the ready. 

tim

(01-30-2012, 03:11 PM)Bristol Wrote: What do you guys think about the point people make that you won't be able to light your beeswax candles because matches/lighters/etc won't be working during the 3DD? 

The prophecy of the three days of darkness says nothing else will burn, it doesn't say nothing else can be lit.  The prophecy says the candles will not be extinguished once lit.  I guess if there was a concern for this blessed beeswax candles could be burned continually in preparation.  Otherwise there is suppose to be a warning in the sky before hand so that would be the time to light the candles.

Re: Catholic Prophecy - maso - 01-30-2012

(01-29-2012, 09:20 PM)Don Quixote Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 11:08 AM)Tim Wrote: Mike, we do know when the Consecration will be, and we know it will be very late, but not past the time to be effective. Our Lady said it will be late, indicating just before the deadline. The dead line is either 2017, or 2029. 2017 is the first mention by Our Lady, and 2029 is the Lord's telling Lucy to tell his ministers to do it or suffer the fate of the last Louis. Chop, chop !

When the Consecration is done, it'll be a way to reconcile the Reign of Christ with the Nations, this negates the Great Monarch. The period of peace is the way. Our Lady in some unknown way at this time, and as Jesus said he wants her Immaculate Heart placed next to His, indicates Our Lady as Queen Mother will be the go between from the nations and Her Son.

If the Great Monarch arises and is successful the prophecy indicates next comes the Anti-Christ. While this isn't say Dec. 21 st, 2042 or someother date certain, it is however the date of the end.God said it will come as a thief in the night. Thiefs don't give clues when they'll come, even veiled as that is. I believe Yves DuPont embellished these prophecies because he is French and wants a Louis and a big role for France.

Further, I believe that 2017 is the date, and 2029 is for the Pontiff and Bishops if they fail. The period from 2017 to 2029 if the Consecration is not done, is the entire Chastisement and 3DD. Part of it is man induced, and the final is directly from God, where 2/3 of all of us are taken out by the Angels of Death.

I have hope that it'll be done before 2017, because the other way is...

tim   

tim

Re. Great Monarch
A  European Catholic group allegedly has a descendant of Louis XVI in hiding (no, not speaking of the current Orlean Masonic branch)
this is allegedly a descendant of the Dauphin.
Looong story, quite fascinatiing and allegedly attempts have been made on his life.  I have heard some anecdotal evidence....i have seen no concrete evidence yet.
However, i am of the opinion there is something to it...at least in importance due to some circumstances that took place years ago.  Time will tell.

It was recently proven that the Dauphin died while in jail and had no offspring. His heart had been taken by a doctor who assisted him at his deathbed and kept it immersed in alcohol with a written report. His descendants always doubted this until a DNA forensic test was performed and authenticated the relic. It is now in the St Denis church where is the royal necropole.
Possibly the Great Monarch will be descendant of one of Louis XVI's brothers, either Louis XVIII or Charles X ?

Children of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette
Marie-Thérèse-Charlotte (19 December 1778 – 19 October 1851)
Louis-Joseph-Xavier-François, the Dauphin (22 October 1781 – 4 June 1789) died at age 7
Louis-Charles (the future titular King Louis XVII of France) (27 March 1785 – 8 June 1795) died at age 10.
Sophie-Hélène-Béatrix, who died in infancy (9 July 1786 – 19 June 1787)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_XVI_of_France

Marie Thérèse de France, Fille de France, Madame Royale at birth, King Louis XVI's first born and eldest daughter married her cousin, Louis Antoine, Duke of Angoulême, the eldest son of the future Charles X.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie-Th%C3%A9r%C3%A8se-Charlotte_of_France
(This page has some good words to say about Marie Antoinette)

Charles X was the last Bourbon King of France, being King from Sept. 16, 1824 to Aug. 2, 1830.  "The elder son of Charles X, the Dauphin Louis-Antoine, is occasionally considered to have legally been the King of France as Louis XIX in the 20 minutes that passed between Charles X's formal signature of abdication and the Dauphin's own signature.
Henri d'Artois, Charles X's grandson, was considered by monarchists to be the titular King of France, as Henry V from 2 August 1830 to 9 August 1830, but his reign remained largely fictional, as he acceded in a revolutionary context and hence was never recognized by the French State. He is generally not accounted for in lists of official French monarchs."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_monarchs

"Louis Antoine of France, Duke of Angoulême (6 August 1775 – 3 June 1844) was the eldest son of Charles X of France and, from 1824 to 1830, the last Dauphin of France. After his father's abdication in 1830, he enjoyed a disputed reign of twenty minutes, and after his father's death in 1836 was the legitimist pretender as Louis XIX, King of France and of Navarre."
"There, on 10 June 1799, he married his first cousin, Princess Marie Thérèse of France, the eldest child of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, and the only member of the immediate royal family to survive the French Revolution. Since her release from the Temple Prison in 1795, she had been living at the Austrian court. They had no children."
"It is said that the now-King Louis XIX spent the next twenty minutes listening to the entreaties of his wife not to sign, while the former Charles X sat weeping. After that he also abdicated (in favour of his nephew, the Duke of Bordeaux), making history as the shortest-ever reigning king."
"Upon his death, his nephew the Duke of Bordeaux, who would use in exile the title of Count of Chambord, became head of the royal family of France."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Antoine,_Duke_of_Angoul%C3%AAme

"Henri of Artois, Count of Chambord (Henri Charles Ferdinand Marie Dieudonné d'Artois, duc de Bordeaux, comte de Chambord; 29 September 1820 – 24 August 1883) was disputedly King of France from 2 to 9 August 1830 as Henry V, although he was never officially proclaimed as such. Afterwards, he was the Legitimist pretender to the throne of France from 1844 to 1883.
Henri was the posthumous son of Charles Ferdinand, Duke of Berry, younger son of Charles X of France, by his wife, Princess Carolina of Naples and Sicily, daughter of King Francis I of the Two Sicilies. As the grandson of the king, Henri was a Petit-Fils de France."
"At the actual moment of Henri's birth, no member of the French court was present in the room; this enabled the supporters of Louis Philippe, duc d'Orléans, to later claim that Henri was not in fact a French prince."
"Because of his posthumous birth when the senior line of the Bourbon dynasty appeared about to become extinct, he was given the name Dieudonné ("God-given", in English). Royalists called him "the miracle child"."
"Louis Philippe of Orléans, as Lieutenant général du royaume, was supposed to proclaim Henri as Henri V, King of France and of Navarre, but deliberately did not do so. As a consequence, after seven days, during which legitimist monarchists considered that Henri had been the rightful monarch of France, the National Assembly decreed that the throne should pass to Louis Philippe, who was proclaimed King of the French on 9 August."
"Henri and his family left France and went into exile on 16 August 1830."
"With the death of his grandfather in 1836, and of his uncle in 1844, Henri became the genealogically senior claimant to the French throne. His supporters were called Legitimists to distinguish them from the Orléanists, the supporters of the family of Louis Philippe."
He "continued to make his claim throughout the July Monarchy of Louis Philippe, the Second Republic, and the Second Empire of Napoléon III. In November 1846, the comte de Chambord married his second cousin Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria-Este, daughter of Duke Francis IV of Modena and Princess Maria Beatrice of Savoy. Her maternal grandparents were Victor Emmanuel I of Sardinia and Maria Theresa of Austria-Este; the couple had no children."
"In terms of pretenders to the French throne, at his death, Henri's wife and some of his supporters, despite Henri's public proclamations concerning the "Maison de France" (which is not the "Maison de Bourbon"), accepted the senior male of the House of Bourbon, Henri's distant cousin."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri,_comte_de_Chambord

From this page on the House of Bourbon,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bourbon
the present Legitimist claimants in France (Spanish branch) have Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou (Louis XX) (1989–present).  Dates indicate claims, not lifetimes. 

"Prince Louis Alphonse of Bourbon, Duke of Anjou (French: Louis Alphonse Gonzalve Victor Emmanuel Marc de Bourbon; but "Louis" (Luis) was not originally among his given names Spanish: Alfonso Jaime Marcelino Manuel Víctor Maria de Borbón y Martínez-Bordiú; born 25 April 1974, Madrid) is a member of the Royal House of Bourbon, and one of the current pretenders to the French throne.  As the senior male heir of Hugh Capet, being the senior descendant of King Louis XIV of France (ruled 1643–1715) through his grandson King Philip V of Spain, he is recognized as the Head of the House of Bourbon and rightful claimant to the French crown by the Legitimist faction of French royalists."
He is married to Venezuelan heiress María Margarita Vargas Santaella.  They have one daughter, Eugénie born on 5 March 2007.  She was baptised at the papal nunciature in Paris in June 2007 (cool, they are Catholic).  "Legitimists recognise her as Princess Eugénie (in Spain her name is Doña Eugenia de Borbón y Vargas). The couple had twin sons, Louis and Alphonse on 28 May 2010. Louis has been given the title of Duke of Burgundy (duc de Bourgogne), and Alphonse the title of Duke of Berry (duc de Berry). Prince Louis, as Legitimist Dauphin of France, will succeed his father as Head of the French Royal House in Legitimist reckoning (in Spain, the twins are Don Luis and Don Alfonso de Borbón y Vargas)."
"They currently reside in New York."
You might also want to read what is under the title of "Legitimist pretender" on this page about Louis Alphonse where some try to show his disqualification.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou

As you can see from the page on the House of Bourbon there are many claimants.  Nevertheless just like in Gedeon's time (Book of Judges chapters 6 to 8 ) I believe God Himself will pick the Great Monarch as well as his forces.

Henri of Artois, Count of Chambord was from King Charles X's second son Charles Ferdinand of Artois, Duke of Berry (Charles Ferdinand d'Artois, fils de France, duc de Berry; 24 January 1778 – 14 February 1820).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ferdinand,_Duke_of_Berry

Louis XVIII of France
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_XVIII_of_France

"Louis XVIII (Louis Stanislas Xavier; 17 November 1755 – 16 September 1824), known as "the Unavoidable",[1] was King of France and of Navarre from 1814 to 1824, omitting the Hundred Days in 1815. Louis XVIII spent twenty-three years in exile, from 1791 to 1814, during the French Revolution and the First French Empire, and again in 1815, for 111 days, upon the return of Napoleon from Elba. While in exile, he lived in Prussia, the United Kingdom and Russia."

"Marriage

On 14 May 1771, Louis Stanislas married Princess Maria Giuseppina of Savoy. Marie Joséphine (as she was known in France) was a daughter of the then Duke and Duchess of Savoy, future king Victor Amadeus III of Sardinia.

A luxurious ball followed the wedding on 20 May.[12] Louis Stanislas was repulsed by his wife, the new Countess of Provence, who was considered to be ugly, tedious and ignorant of the court at Versailles. The marriage remained unconsummated; biographers disagree about the reason, maintaining that it was due to Louis Stanislas' alleged impotence (according to biographer Antonia Fraser) or his unwillingness to sleep with his wife, due to her poor personal hygiene. She never brushed her teeth, plucked her eyebrows, or used any perfumes.[13] At the time of his marriage, Louis Stanislas was obese and waddled instead of walked. He never exercised and continued to eat enormous amounts of food.[14]

Despite the fact that Louis Stanislas was not infatuated with his wife, he boasted that the two enjoyed vigorous conjugal relations — such declarations were held in low esteem by courtiers at Versailles. He also proclaimed his wife to be pregnant, merely to spite Louis Auguste and his wife Archduchess Marie Antoinette of Austria, who had not yet consummated their marriage.[15] The Dauphin and Louis Stanislas did not enjoy a harmonious relationship, and often quarrelled,[16] as did their wives.[17] Louis Stanislas impregnated his wife in 1774, having conquered his aversion to Marie Joséphine. However, the pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.[18] A second pregnancy in 1781 was also miscarried. The marriage was, ultimately, childless."

Probably more than you needed to know.  :LOL: