FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Religions (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr (/showthread.php?tid=54600)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - tmw89 - 04-24-2012

The following stood out to me:

On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Group Wrote:Perhaps if Winters had done his homework, he would see that the SSPX's anti-Semitism is not just residual, but flourishing. In 2009, when the Pope first lifted the group's ex-communication, Haaretz reported that a team of journalists from Joods Actueel, a Jewish publication based in Antwerp, had documented a large amount of anti-Semitic material on the SSPX society websites, in five languages. The editor of the Joods Actueel went on to tell Haaretz that they were archiving the sites, despite the fact that the SSPX was diligently scrubbing them to remove traces of the anti-Semitic material.

With the increasingly likelihood of regularization, this may be something of an ill omen...

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - Phillipus Iacobus - 04-25-2012

Quote:With the increasingly likelihood of regularization

We shall see.

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - Walty - 04-25-2012

(04-24-2012, 07:05 PM)tmw89 Wrote: The following stood out to me:

On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Group Wrote:Perhaps if Winters had done his homework, he would see that the SSPX's anti-Semitism is not just residual, but flourishing. In 2009, when the Pope first lifted the group's ex-communication, Haaretz reported that a team of journalists from Joods Actueel, a Jewish publication based in Antwerp, had documented a large amount of anti-Semitic material on the SSPX society websites, in five languages. The editor of the Joods Actueel went on to tell Haaretz that they were archiving the sites, despite the fact that the SSPX was diligently scrubbing them to remove traces of the anti-Semitic material.

With the increasingly likelihood of regularization, this may be something of an ill omen...

I don't think so.  1) I don't think regularization is likely.  2)  There's nothing truly anti-Semitic on their website.  And all the stuff that these rabid liberals believe is anti-Semitic surely won't be removed by the SSPX now.

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - Adam Wayne - 04-25-2012

(04-25-2012, 05:56 AM)Walty Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 07:05 PM)tmw89 Wrote: The following stood out to me:

I don't think so.  1) I don't think regularization is likely.  2)  There's nothing truly anti-Semitic on their website.  And all the stuff that these rabid liberals believe is anti-Semitic surely won't be removed by the SSPX now.

I confess. I've never been to their site in any serious searching capacity. But, I believe you are accurate. Because I don't believe they are Anti-Semitic. It is time to quit being afraid of the Jews already and just be Catholic. If the Jews or flaming liberals who happen to be their purposeful, or accidental, allies don't like the Truth. Tough. Deal with it. They can seek therapy if they feel the need.

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - mikemac - 04-25-2012

What do they mean by Anti-Semitic?  Do they mean Anti-Palestinian, Anti-Lebanese or against a number of other Semitic groups in the middle east?  Or when they say Anti-Semitic do they really mean Anti-Khazar, who aren't Semitic.  Although some Jews are Semitic most of them are opposed to Zionism.  When are they going to realize that Anti-Semitic is a misnomer when referring to Zionism.  Anti-Zionism would be a more correct term.

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - Adam Wayne - 04-25-2012

Mike, I'm sure you realize they have spent much time and effort, even money in developing that word and positioning it in the mind to cause terror. I mean really, that word is highly weaponized.

I believe it started to get thrown around once Jews were given full rights in the countries they inhabited and started to process. You see, unless they are in complete control, they must be some kind of victim.

They will never give up that word, no matter how innacurate. It's not about accuracy, it's about branding.

Lastly, using the word Anti-Zionist would cause people to actually think and may question the Zionist agenda. Can't have that.

Right now they've got a word that works like Kryptonite on the Goy. You think they're going to trade that in for a wet noodle?

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - JayneK - 04-25-2012

Well, this leaves me even more convinced that regularizing the SSPX will be good for the Church.  It might prompt some of the liberal element to leave rather than claiming to be Catholic and infesting the Church with heterodoxy. 

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - mikemac - 04-25-2012

Yeah I agree Adam.  You'd expect it coming from the likes of Abba Eban, the former Israeli foreign minister who coined the phrase "there's no business like Shoa business".  But hearing it from someone that calls themselves a Catholic like Anthea Butler in the opening post is kind of hard to take.  You would almost think she's been listening to John Hagee.

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - Hawaii Five-0 - 04-25-2012

Homophobe is only word in today's English that has any where near the power of anti-semite to turn people into spineless, unthinking morons.  It's the ultimate mind game.

Re: On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Catholic ‘Liberal’ Hails Return of Anti-Semitic Gr - Adam Wayne - 04-28-2012

(04-25-2012, 08:43 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: Homophobe is only word in today's English that has any where near the power of anti-semite to turn people into spineless, unthinking morons.  It's the ultimate mind game.

Well you might notice that there seems to be one group after another that attacks the Church. Homosexuals are the latest vanguard. But, who is influencing this all? When did homosexuals see the Church as someone to pick a fight with. Forty years ago, they were happy to cruise, not get married, and in fact, the whole point of the behavior is to cruise and not get married. What happened? Who is pulling the strings?

Why do they want to get married? And in a Church? Why do they insist on adopting to children and force the Church to get out of placing children for adoption? Did the guy in the raincoat who wore nothing underneath really have this up his sleeve?

***Edited to remove picture which is unavailable.