FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. (/showthread.php?tid=59505)

Pages: 1 2

Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - Unum Sint - 11-21-2012

For those of you who speculate like I do that the revelation that Muhammad received in the cave was actually a demonic "suppression" experience if not partial "possession" what I find as the biggest evidence in the actual tenet of the message that confirms its demonic origins is the denial of the Incarnation.

My reason for believing this is something that I was recently reminded of when visiting the Rorate Caeli website in which we have the words of Luther and Lucifer both in parallel as "I stand here, I can do no other" and of course "I will not serve."

Now it is this second that caught my attention as the supposed reasoning of the fall of the "light bearer" the most beautiful of the angels was due to his pride however another aspect that is not talked about is his utter hatred for humanity as it is that creation that he refused to serve. I have to imagine that humanity it self is what the Devil hates the most of all creation as we being the main reason for his fall from Grace. Or at least as a creature he feels compelled to hate us. Yet at the same time think of the unthinkable and completely anathema view that God him who you worshiped and served and loved who not only cast you down for what you consider a lower creature but also joined his creation and elevated humanity with His Incarnation sealing a union between God and man for all eternity.

It is my contention that for these aspects the creature we know as the Devil processed or suppressed Muhammad making him his puppet and creating a believe system that is so cruel and stringent that dominates every aspect of life of the human and in reality does not inspire obedience, but rather "submission" which philosophically speaking mean completely different things. More evidence of it is "Islams" notable hatred for artistic creations such as anything that resembles nature and music with exceptions for certain instruments. Once again showing its anti-humanistic aspects. Yet returning to the main point, the complete denial and stringent insistence on the denial of the sonship, word made flesh, and the begotten of God, signals a disproportionate hostility.

Re: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - Adam Wayne - 11-21-2012

What about Judaism? Which is to say that false religion which sprang up after the destruction of the Temple? Do they not deny the Incarnation and is it not also true of them, that they do not serve? There they stand, insisting that the Incarnation never took place. Of course the same can be said of the Levitical Priesthood that kept on keeping on, while denying the Incarnation until they were wiped out.

My opinion. Mohammmedism was the work of a Kabal of Rabbis who had a good talking to Mohammed. They gave him the Koran and created an army to steal booty by bloodshed and to fight Christendom, which they hate.

So yeah, I see your point. He was talking to devils. Only they were probably rabbinic devils.

Re: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - formerbuddhist - 11-21-2012

Another aspect of Mohammedanism that points to its demonic origin is in it's vision of paradise being a sensual pleasure garden of sex and booze. Does not also Mohammedanism deny even that man is fallen and in need of redemption? Almost everything about it is evil or points to the devil.

Re: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - Pheo - 11-21-2012

(11-21-2012, 01:48 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Another aspect of Mohammedanism that points to its demonic origin is in it's vision of paradise being a sensual pleasure garden of sex and booze. Does not also Mohammedanism deny even that man is fallen and in need of redemption? Almost everything about it is evil or points to the devil.

I was surprised to learn this from a Muslim friend in undergrad.  It seems so...superficial.  They have a completely uninspiring (and, of course, false) view of Eternity.

Re: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - Cordobes - 11-21-2012

I am reminded of a very interesting article I once read commenting on William Muir's biography of Mohammed from the 19th century.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/002968.html

In short, it is an established claim of the Koran that the utterances of Mohammed are direct inspiration from God. If we reject that claim, we are left with two possibilities: Mohammed was lying, and authored his teachings himself, or was deceived, and was inspired by another source.

Muir notes that in contrast to the the three Satanic temptations Jesus refused, Mohammed used his role as a prophet in exactly the ways the Tempter suggested: to feed his body, gaining wealth and wives, to wear a crown of political and military rulership, and be glorified in the here and now by his followers. Thus, Mohammed, if not deceptive and indeed inspired, was guided by that supernatural power that we know to be wiser than any mortal man.

I am not certain either way.

Re: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - Phillipus Iacobus - 11-21-2012

(11-21-2012, 01:48 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Another aspect of Mohammedanism that points to its demonic origin is in it's vision of paradise being a sensual pleasure garden of sex and booze. Does not also Mohammedanism deny even that man is fallen and in need of redemption? Almost everything about it is evil or points to the devil.

Islam does not teach that Man is fallen. As the Mohammedan cleric Abdalati notes:
Hammuda Abdulati, Islam in Focus, 1975, p. 32 Wrote:The idea of Original Sin or hereditary criminality has no room in the teachings of Islam. Man, according to the Qur’an (30:30) and the Prophet, is born in a natural state of purity or fitrah, that is, Islam or submission to the law of God. Whatever becomes of man after birth is the result of external influence and intruding factors.

In Answering Islam: The Crescent in Light of the Cross, the authors note:
p. 44 Wrote:Despite some general similarities to the biblical version of man’s fall, there are radical differences between the Christian and the Islamic interpretations of Adam’s transgression. Whereas in Christian theology man’s disobedience is viewed as a fundamental turning point in his relationship to God, according to the Muslim perspective this was only a single slip on Adam and Eve’s part that was completely forgiven after their repentance. It had no further effect on the nature of man and the rest of creation. Neither does the fact that man was expelled from Paradise to earth (as a direct result of this transgression of divine command) play a significant role in the Islamic anthropology or soteriology.

See more here: http://www.allaboutworldview.org/islamic-psychology.htm

Re: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - Phillipus Iacobus - 11-21-2012

(11-21-2012, 02:50 PM)Cordobes Wrote: I am reminded of a very interesting article I once read commenting on William Muir's biography of Mohammed from the 19th century.

In short, it is an established claim of the Koran that the utterances of Mohammed are direct inspiration from God. If we reject that claim, we are left with two possibilities: Mohammed was lying, and authored his teachings himself, or was deceived, and was inspired by another source.

Muir notes that in contrast to the the three Satanic temptations Jesus refused, Mohammed used his role as a prophet in exactly the ways the Tempter suggested: to feed his body, gaining wealth and wives, to wear a crown of political and military rulership, and be glorified the here and now by his followers. Thus, Mohammed, if not deceptive and indeed inspired, was guided by that supernatural power that we know to be wiser than any mortal man.

Very interesting indeed. Thanks.

Re: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - Crusading Philologist - 11-21-2012

To be fair, Moses and many other Old Testament figures seem to have received power and so forth as a result of their encounters with God.

Re: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - Cordobes - 11-21-2012

That's partially true. None, however, claimed the position that Mohammed did: greatest of all prophets and the perfect messenger of God's wishes to man. The latter especially puts the idea in proper perspective, I think.

Re: Demonic aspects of Mohammedism. - formerbuddhist - 11-21-2012

(11-21-2012, 02:50 PM)Cordobes Wrote: I am reminded of a very interesting article I once read commenting on William Muir's biography of Mohammed from the 19th century.

Muir notes that in contrast to the the three Satanic temptations Jesus refused, Mohammed used his role as a prophet in exactly the ways the Tempter suggested: to feed his body, gaining wealth and wives, to wear a crown of political and military rulership, and be glorified in the here and now by his followers. Thus, Mohammed, if not deceptive and indeed inspired, was guided by that supernatural power that we know to be wiser than any mortal man.

Excellent points. Just judging by the success of Islam in driving out Christians so sucessfully in so many places for so many hundreds of years, coupled with a theology and view of both God, man and eternity that contradicts our own on almost every count, I'd have so say I'm more apt to think Mohammed was led by the devil and that Islam as a religion is a crude mix of fallen mans worst attributes mixed with the cunning of the evil one. I mean, this is a religion that actually sanctions the terrorizing and slaughter of non Muslims or those that will not willing submit to it and this sanctioning of slaughter and terror supposedly comes from the highest source--God.