FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
3 day of darkness - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 3 day of darkness (/showthread.php?tid=59786)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: 3 day of darkness - DustinsDad - 12-04-2012

(12-04-2012, 11:00 AM)Old Salt Wrote: Is there any Church approved documentation on the 3 Days of Darkness?
I think it's been mentioned in the writings of various Church approved apparitions/mystics. I believe it was addressed in the book ''Trials, Tribulations and Triumph'' by author Desmond Birch. I loaned the book to a friend a couple of years ago and haven't seen it since, or I'd look up some of the sources.

I will say that exactly when and how it will take place, like all the other elements of the Chastisement, we just don't know for sure. Just keep one's self in the state of Grace and always be ready for whatever the Good Lord has planned. The times they are-a-wicked.

Re: 3 day of darkness - DrBombay - 12-04-2012

(12-04-2012, 12:11 AM)EcceQuamBonum Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 11:51 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Presumably the 3 days darkness will start at sundown on Wednesday.  This is most unsettling because clearly the Jews will be to blame.

And don't forget their dinosaurs.  The Jew-a-saurs are a very important part of the 3DD from what I've heard--ravaging and devouring and what have you.

The international bankster Jew-a-saurs will cause the most havoc along with the modernist stinky heads in the New Church hierarchy. Rumor has it FEMA has already purchased millions and millions of halogen flashlights and are just waiting for the 3DD to turn them all on.  It's sinister is what it is. 

Re: 3 day of darkness - voxxpopulisuxx - 12-04-2012

In the last days there will be scoffers

Re: 3 day of darkness - DrBombay - 12-04-2012

(12-04-2012, 09:31 PM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: In the last days there will be scoffers

Nobody knows the day or the hour.

Check mate.  :bronxcheer:

Re: 3 day of darkness - voxxpopulisuxx - 12-05-2012

(12-04-2012, 09:34 PM)DrBombay Wrote:

uncheck
No ones setting dates....at least I wasnt
you are ridiculing something that hass very good small T traditional support. There are a great many miricles and visions attributed to the saints much more fantastic than 3dd so your cynical sarcasm is wrong and uncalled for...and just douchy.

Re: 3 day of darkness - ggreg - 12-05-2012

Re: 3 day of darkness - maso - 12-05-2012

(12-04-2012, 02:38 PM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: One thing I read said there would be a red cross in the sky 7 days before the event

I've also read that there would be a warning prior to the three days of darkness.  Isn't this similar to Garabandal?
[/quote]

The cross in the sky is part of the diary of Sr Faustina Kowalska

Re: 3 day of darkness - Tim - 12-05-2012

(12-04-2012, 09:34 PM)DrBombay Wrote:

This is why 3DD is a problem. Most think it's the Apocalypse of John, and as Doc writes Jesus said No One Knows. If it is the Minor Chastisement preceeding and directly after the Great Apostasy then we can know. In the book mentioned the Minor Chastisement was written about by some of the Fathers. 3DD comes from seers, not the Fathers.

Seers are notorious for not being reliable. All prophecy is conditional and can be avoided. The Fathers are writing about something they heard from the Apostles or their disciples. This is much more reliable especially if all of them wrote on it. I've read that 3DD was big in Ireland before the WWII and then it disappeared. It's suspicious because some say Yves DuPont embellished the prophecy, and we have no reliable resources.

This 3DD fits perfectly in the SSPX wheelhouse. First we have the return of the French Louis the ?, and Rome is destroyed, while the Pope is off who knows where, The Louis saves the world, read Europe, and lays down his arms, causing the rise of the AntiChrist. The only thing missing is Bishop Fellay as Pope and moving Rome back to Avignon, and the canonization of Bishop Lefevre. Tailor made for sure.

Here's the deal. The Apostles or their disciples is one thing, but some Blessed is quite another. The other is Fatima and Akita which have the words of Our Lady, though the words from Fatima are being held back, are very special. If Garbandal is true then some part of 3DD explains what will happen, but Garbandal's window of time is closing and is nearly shut. Joey can't live much longer and he has not received his sight.

tim

Re: 3 day of darkness - Zedta - 12-05-2012

I read or heard on a program, that there is actually a possible solar scenario which could produce the effects mentioned, both in scripture and in the 'prophecies'. During a solar maximum, which we are nearing the middle of (next year), the sun could become covered in sunspots and this could give it the appearance of being in a 'sackcloth'. The moon would then appear red in the sky. The radiation that would come through all of that would be in the very high Ultraviolet range called 'D' .

This is very energetic and penetrates even buildings and is deadly if you are directly out in it. It could kill many people, even more than a third of the earth's population. Imagine all the weather disruption. Think about the weather phenomena associated with eclipses of the sun...very small change in comparison to something like this.

BTW: The Ultraviolet radiation of the sun has been INCREASING in recent months. There have been a number of these C and D band radiations. I remember them by A=Awful, B=Bad, C=Cancer, D=Death. Sunscreen does not help in the last two at all. It would be like trying to stay dry while swimming with a raincoat.

Nice thread. It would seem we must be getting near to some sort of momentous event or God may have to give apologies to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Re: 3 day of darkness - maso - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 08:57 AM)Zedta Wrote: I read or heard on a program, that there is actually a possible solar scenario which could produce the effects mentioned, both in scripture and in the 'prophecies'. During a solar maximum, which we are nearing the middle of (next year), the sun could become covered in sunspots and this could give it the appearance of being in a 'sackcloth'. The moon would then appear red in the sky. The radiation that would come through all of that would be in the very high Ultraviolet range called 'D' .

This is very energetic and penetrates even buildings and is deadly if you are directly out in it. It could kill many people, even more than a third of the earth's population. Imagine all the weather disruption. Think about the weather phenomena associated with eclipses of the sun...very small change in comparison to something like this.

BTW: The Ultraviolet radiation of the sun has been INCREASING in recent months. There have been a number of these C and D band radiations. I remember them by A=Awful, B=Bad, C=Cancer, D=Death. Sunscreen does not help in the last two at all. It would be like trying to stay dry while swimming with a raincoat.

Nice thread. It would seem we must be getting near to some sort of momentous event or God may have to give apologies to Sodom and Gomorrah.

No, a huge outbreak of UV wouldn't have drastic effects only on animals and men but on the vegetation too, thus making the Earth unhospitable for decades of years. That doesn't match the usual description of the3DD.