FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
3 day of darkness - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 3 day of darkness (/showthread.php?tid=59786)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: 3 day of darkness - voxxpopulisuxx - 12-07-2012

Forget about your sins give the audience a grin.....
life's a piece of s*** when you look at it.....
All sung by a chorus of mock crucifixions...
Yeah I guess im just not intelligent enough. :eyeroll:

Re: 3 day of darkness - thomas7 - 12-07-2012

(12-04-2012, 06:07 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 11:49 PM)GodFirst Wrote: Does anyone think the three days of darkness could happen near the end of this month? December 21st is a Friday and at least one prophecy says:
from Marie-Julie Jahenny Wrote:“The crisis will explode suddenly; the punishments will be shared by all and will succeed one another without interruption. The three days of darkness will be on a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. During these three days of terrifying darkness, no windows must be opened because no one will be able to see the earth and the terrible color it will have in those days of punishment without dying at once.

No one outside a shelter will survive... red clouds like blood will move across the sky. The crash of the thunder will shake the earth and sinister lightning will streak the heavens out of season. The earth will be shaken to its foundations. The sea will rise, its roaring waves will spread over the continent. The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground. Three-quarters of the population of the globe will disappear. Half the population of France will be destroyed.”

'We Are Warned: The Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny' can be read online from Scribd here.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/74402052/We-Are-Warned-The-Prophecies-of-Marie-Julie-Jahenny

I haven't read it but this Wikipedia page on Marie Julie Jahenny says "a Two Day period of Darkness that would come circa a month before the Three Days of Darkness."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Julie_Jahenny

(12-04-2012, 02:38 PM)PatienceAndLove Wrote: One thing I read said there would be a red cross in the sky 7 days before the event

I've also read that there would be a warning prior to the three days of darkness.  Isn't this similar to Garabandal?
You can find the 2 day period of darkness mentioned in the scribd.com link pages 245-247.  From the book "Prophecies of La Fraudais"  gives a briefer description page 271. I tried googling the 2dd and can find nothing else but what's in  the scribd.com piece.  Wonder why no other source would want this out there?

Re: 3 day of darkness - Zedta - 12-07-2012

(12-05-2012, 03:44 PM)maso Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 08:57 AM)Zedta Wrote: I read or heard on a program, that there is actually a possible solar scenario which could produce the effects mentioned, both in scripture and in the 'prophecies'. During a solar maximum, which we are nearing the middle of (next year), the sun could become covered in sunspots and this could give it the appearance of being in a 'sackcloth'. The moon would then appear red in the sky. The radiation that would come through all of that would be in the very high Ultraviolet range called 'D' .

This is very energetic and penetrates even buildings and is deadly if you are directly out in it. It could kill many people, even more than a third of the earth's population. Imagine all the weather disruption. Think about the weather phenomena associated with eclipses of the sun...very small change in comparison to something like this.

BTW: The Ultraviolet radiation of the sun has been INCREASING in recent months. There have been a number of these C and D band radiations. I remember them by A=Awful, B=Bad, C=Cancer, D=Death. Sunscreen does not help in the last two at all. It would be like trying to stay dry while swimming with a raincoat.

Nice thread. It would seem we must be getting near to some sort of momentous event or God may have to give apologies to Sodom and Gomorrah.

No, a huge outbreak of UV wouldn't have drastic effects only on animals and men but on the vegetation too, thus making the Earth unhospitable for decades of years. That doesn't match the usual description of the3DD.

I challenge your assessment of my post. Your 'No' is inappropriate. I never said that the vegetation would not be effected. Anyone with half a brain could figure out that anything deadly enough to irradiate and kill people would certainly kill plants.

My understanding of 3dd is thAt it will be of a purely supernatural aspect...that science wont be able to explain away. And the bible itself speaks of a cross appearing in the sky

Re: 3 day of darkness - calicatholic - 12-07-2012

(12-05-2012, 08:57 AM)Zedta Wrote: I read or heard on a program, that there is actually a possible solar scenario which could produce the effects mentioned, both in scripture and in the 'prophecies'. During a solar maximum, which we are nearing the middle of (next year), the sun could become covered in sunspots and this could give it the appearance of being in a 'sackcloth'. The moon would then appear red in the sky. The radiation that would come through all of that would be in the very high Ultraviolet range called 'D' .

This is very energetic and penetrates even buildings and is deadly if you are directly out in it. It could kill many people, even more than a third of the earth's population. Imagine all the weather disruption. Think about the weather phenomena associated with eclipses of the sun...very small change in comparison to something like this.

BTW: The Ultraviolet radiation of the sun has been INCREASING in recent months. There have been a number of these C and D band radiations. I remember them by A=Awful, B=Bad, C=Cancer, D=Death. Sunscreen does not help in the last two at all. It would be like trying to stay dry while swimming with a raincoat.

Nice thread. It would seem we must be getting near to some sort of momentous event or God may have to give apologies to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sorry this is off topic from 3DD but I need to clear up a few things about UV radiation.

UVA: 320-400 nm
UVB:  290-320 nm
UVC: 220-290 nm
UVD: no definition.

By the time you get to energy of UVC it gets blocked by the atmosphere.  UVD, if it existed, would be the same, especially if it has more energy than UVC.

Lots of UVB could cause sunburns and skin cancer and cataracts but that's about it.  Not sure what your program said people would die from Zedta but it would be long and slow at best.

You can read up on it here http://hps.org/hpspublications/articles/uv.html

Calicatholic

Re: 3 day of darkness - ggreg - 12-07-2012

(12-07-2012, 06:08 AM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: Intellectualise it all you want ggreg...whatever lets you sleep at night. But this movie is not satire about religion...it is an open mockery of the Body of Christ. I dont need to give a pinch of incense to the entertainment gods of pop culture just to be credible. And the wgole thing is beside the point. This is supposed to be a CATHOLIC forum....yeah if im out at a party and someones playing excerpts from youtube on their phone im not running up and slapping it out of their hand screaming BLASPHEMER! I just dont think the film needs to be used in FE...it should be put on the index by vox. Lets not forget you posted your "satire" to MOCK folks who hold to the 3dd as at least possible. Some very good and intelligent holy catholics dont find 3dd to be silly at all.

I believe in the 3dd myself.  But I am also confident enough in my own skin to not be offended by a bit of mockery and I know that after all these years of thinking and warning that "something might be around the corner", I can do far more damage by being a pompous asshat who tells people to take the 3dd and 911 Truth seriously or "take the red pill instead of the blue".

Far more Catholic prophecies have failed than have delivered on cue and to the letter of the prophecy.

What comes when it comes almost certainly will not fit your version of events precisely anyway.  If you treat those people with a difference of opinion as though they are compromising with Satan, then you'd better be ready to explain why there are 2 days of darkness, or 40 days of dullness.

The ease at which you take offence and rant suggests to me you are weak-minded and your bravado is paper thin.  You're afraid to be wrong since it will shatter your ego.

Re: 3 day of darkness - ggreg - 12-07-2012

(12-07-2012, 10:14 AM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: My understanding of 3dd is thAt it will be of a purely supernatural aspect...that science wont be able to explain away. And the bible itself speaks of a cross appearing in the sky

How will people see the cross if it is dark?

Science has people convinced they evolved from monkeys.  I think it will make a pretty good job of explaining a period of darkness.

Not everyone will believe them of course, but those who wish to will have the incentive and some explanations I am sure.

Plenty of people will tell you this is not a baby.

[Image: 15weeks.jpg]

Re: 3 day of darkness - maso - 12-07-2012

(12-07-2012, 09:14 AM)Zedta Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 03:44 PM)maso Wrote:

No, a huge outbreak of UV wouldn't have drastic effects only on animals and men but on the vegetation too, thus making the Earth unhospitable for decades of years. That doesn't match the usual description of the3DD.

I challenge your assessment of my post. Your 'No' is inappropriate. I never said that the vegetation would not be effected. Anyone with half a brain could figure out that anything deadly enough to irradiate and kill people would certainly kill plants.

I said no because the UV would cause so a huge havoc that it doesn't fit into the 3DD's description by Marie-Julie who said that on the morning of the 3rd day the nature would be glowing.

(12-07-2012, 02:17 PM)ggreg Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 06:08 AM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: Intellectualise it all you want ggreg...whatever lets you sleep at night. But this movie is not satire about religion...it is an open mockery of the Body of Christ. I dont need to give a pinch of incense to the entertainment gods of pop culture just to be credible. And the wgole thing is beside the point. This is supposed to be a CATHOLIC forum....yeah if im out at a party and someones playing excerpts from youtube on their phone im not running up and slapping it out of their hand screaming BLASPHEMER! I just dont think the film needs to be used in FE...it should be put on the index by vox. Lets not forget you posted your "satire" to MOCK folks who hold to the 3dd as at least possible. Some very good and intelligent holy catholics dont find 3dd to be silly at all.

I believe in the 3dd myself.  But I am also confident enough in my own skin to not be offended by a bit of mockery and I know that after all these years of thinking and warning that "something might be around the corner", I can do far more damage by being a pompous asshat who tells people to take the 3dd and 911 Truth seriously or "take the red pill instead of the blue".

Far more Catholic prophecies have failed than have delivered on cue and to the letter of the prophecy.

What comes when it comes almost certainly will not fit your version of events precisely anyway.  If you treat those people with a difference of opinion as though they are compromising with Satan, then you'd better be ready to explain why there are 2 days of darkness, or 40 days of dullness.

The ease at which you take offence and rant suggests to me you are weak-minded and your bravado is paper thin.  You're afraid to be wrong since it will shatter your ego.
First off your judgment is way off
...what I want you to understand is there are only 3 movies that send me into a rant...life of brian...last temptation of christ...and dogma...dogma being the least offensice....the ease at which your willing to insult and denigrate me for taking offense to an openly antichristian movie tells me your a man who has way to much money and is quite the british snob....of course I could be totally wrong.

Re: 3 day of darkness - Zedta - 12-07-2012

(12-07-2012, 11:17 AM)calicatholic Wrote:

Sorry this is off topic from 3DD but I need to clear up a few things about UV radiation.

UVA: 320-400 nm
UVB:  290-320 nm
UVC: 220-290 nm
UVD: no definition.

By the time you get to energy of UVC it gets blocked by the atmosphere.  UVD, if it existed, would be the same, especially if it has more energy than UVC.

Lots of UVB could cause sunburns and skin cancer and cataracts but that's about it.  Not sure what your program said people would die from Zedta but it would be long and slow at best.

You can read up on it here http://hps.org/hpspublications/articles/uv.html

Calicatholic

I exaggerated by saying "D" type radiation, which in actual fact would be in the sub 100 nm range, down to the 4 nm, the x-ray ranges. Some solar investigators have termed it "D" due to it being in the transitional ranges between light and x-ray wavelengths. The researchers I spoke with said it was a new trend they have been seeing ramping up on the sun since the '70's.

It is still bad dodo. The sun is nearing solar maximum, perhaps a very big phase of "maximum" and many are just waiting to see how it unfolds. We seem to be in uncharted waters, so to speak.