FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message (/showthread.php?tid=61614)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - ggreg - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 03:57 PM)Old Salt Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 03:37 PM)ggreg Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 03:18 PM)Old Salt Wrote: Mathew 24:36

"But of that day and hour no one knoweth, not the angels of heaven, but the Father alone."

We will know it one hour after it has happened.

And it doesn't say we can't take an educated guess.
Speculation does no good.

We should live like the next moment is our last, at all times.

Always in Grace.

Speculation is fun.  Besides I have five kids and they eat a lot of beans.

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Tim - 02-26-2013

I've said this more than once, this is not the Apocalypse. That means all of the admonitions do not apply. This is before the Apocalypse and it solely what is contained in Our Lady's words at Fatima. Conflating these two is the reason many think we are nuts. Every time someone bridges this by welding on the Great Monarch to arrive at the Antichrist, I cringe.

The Great Monarch is separate, and in my estimation a romantic piece of silliness. There is no mention of it in Our Lady's words, and don't you think if it were pertinent she'd mention it= ?. You know like in the vision he rides in after the Pope dies and slays all the soldiers. ? Our Lady said it would be her Triumph, so no room for a Pope or a Monarch. Period. The Pope's  responsibility was to publish the secret and Consecrate Russia.

If you think about this, it is the way forward since the Old European Christendom path is gone forever. No more Kings. She will somehow bridge the nations to her Son until He comes. If as some predict that 2/3 will perish, Europe will be nearly complete annihilation. The no longer have faith. When America, the wilderness, is more Catholic in it's people, Europe is no longer the focus.

I'm not certain what is coming but looking in the rear view mirror doesn't help.

tim

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Ursus - 02-26-2013

Maybe it's scandal and accusations being "fired"?

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - crusaderfortruth3372 - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 04:23 PM)Tim Wrote: I've said this more than once, this is not the Apocalypse. That means all of the admonitions do not apply. This is before the Apocalypse and it solely what is contained in Our Lady's words at Fatima. Conflating these two is the reason many think we are nuts. Every time someone bridges this by welding on the Great Monarch to arrive at the Antichrist, I cringe.

The Great Monarch is separate, and in my estimation a romantic piece of silliness. There is no mention of it in Our Lady's words, and don't you think if it were pertinent she'd mention it= ?. You know like in the vision he rides in after the Pope dies and slays all the soldiers. ? Our Lady said it would be her Triumph, so no room for a Pope or a Monarch. Period. The Pope's  responsibility was to publish the secret and Consecrate Russia.

If you think about this, it is the way forward since the Old European Christendom path is gone forever. No more Kings. She will somehow bridge the nations to her Son until He comes. If as some predict that 2/3 will perish, Europe will be nearly complete annihilation. The no longer have faith. When America, the wilderness, is more Catholic in it's people, Europe is no longer the focus.

I'm not certain what is coming but looking in the rear view mirror doesn't help.

tim

Interesting, so you are saying that America is the wilderness, that perhaps the next Pope will send his flock??? I don't know if I am reading it right, but are you predicting that 2/3 of Europe & the Middle East will perish in the near future???  So do you believe the next Pope will have to Consecrate Russia while presiding and living in either Canada or the US???  ???                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    And FWIW,, I also agree with you that it is the Minor Chastisement and NOT the Great Chastisement that is coming soon!

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - formerbuddhist - 02-26-2013

In all of this I'm not scared at all. Why should I be? I try to live a Catholic life as best as I can, go to confession regularly, pray often and generally keep my heart and mind loking towards the Kingdom that is "not of this world." If we are trying to live godly Catholic lives who cares what happens in this fallen world surrounding us? I don't know, I guess I have a temperament more like one of the Egyptian desert fathers than anything else. We should all pray to get in and stay in God's grace and to have a deep abiding interior life that is so rooted in the True Vine that nothing shakes our faith or our peace no matter what. In the light of eternity all that wil matter is what we did when we were on earth in a state of grace and whether or not we loved God and our neighbor for the sake of God. If we are living as we ought to be no chastisment ought to shake us from our foundation in Christ.

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Old Salt - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 05:21 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: In all of this I'm not scared at all. Why should I be? I try to live a Catholic life as best as I can, go to confession regularly, pray often and generally keep my heart and mind loking towards the Kingdom that is "not of this world." If we are trying to live godly Catholic lives who cares what happens in this fallen world surrounding us? I don't know, I guess I have a temperament more like one of the Egyptian desert fathers than anything else. We should all pray to get in and stay in God's grace and to have a deep abiding interior life that is so rooted in the True Vine that nothing shakes our faith or our peace no matter what. In the light of eternity all that wil matter is what we did when we were on earth in a state of grace and whether or not we loved God and our neighbor for the sake of God. If we are living as we ought to be no chastisment ought to shake us from our foundation in Christ.
Bingo.

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Tim - 02-26-2013

Crusader, in the "desert" or "wilderness" is pagan land, and the US fits that bill real well. Some folks that are 3DD say it'll be 2/3 or 3/4 of the earth's population. I merely point out that Europe which is dying day by day and has lost the faith and having once been Christendom, if I were God, they'd be first on the annihilation list. Our Lady said some nations will be annihilated. As in nothing left at all.

Now this is pure speculation. It's only because Bl. Pope John Paul II added the remarks about Apoc. 12:3,4, that I do this.
the Apocalypse chapter 12;
[6]And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days. [7] And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels: [8] And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.

The wilderness might be the US but that could mean anywhere. The next part is that the Church flees and is no more in Rome. The Red Dragon is Lucifer and the angels referred to are the Bishops who no longer have faith. I think it is telling us that Michael will unseat Lucifer (the super force coined by Fr. M. Martin) which is what Pope Paul VI was referring to as the smoke of Satan. Fr. M. Martin said a Black Mass of Enthronement took place in the Vatican, and that is the super force.

no more,

tim

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - formerbuddhist - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 05:36 PM)Tim Wrote: Crusader, in the "desert" or "wilderness" is pagan land, and the US fits that bill real well. Some folks that are 3DD say it'll be 2/3 or 3/4 of the earth's population. I merely point out that Europe which is dying day by day and has lost the faith and having once been Christendom, if I were God, they'd be first on the annihilation list. Our Lady said some nations will be annihilated. As in nothing left at all.

Now this is pure speculation. It's only because Bl. Pope John Paul II added the remarks about Apoc. 12:3,4, that I do this.
the Apocalypse chapter 12;
[6]And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days. [7] And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels: [8] And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night.

The wilderness might be the US but that could mean anywhere. The next part is that the Church flees and is no more in Rome. The Red Dragon is Lucifer and the angels referred to are the Bishops who no longer have faith. I think it is telling us that Michael will unseat Lucifer (the super force coined by Fr. M. Martin) which is what Pope Paul VI was referring to as the smoke of Satan. Fr. M. Martin said a Black Mass of Enthronement took place in the Vatican, and that is the super force.

no more,

tim

I think Europe as Christendom is long over with and will not return. The future of the Church (provided our Lord doesn't return soon) is elsewhere. Perhaps Rome itself will be destroyed and no longer where the Holy Father resides. I suppose that is possible. Perhaps a new Christendom will arise in black Africa where many of the people have such a simple childlike faith. If we look at Fatima and the whole question of Russia we might see that perhaps Russia might in time become a seat of a new Christendom. After all, Russia, prior to communism, was a profoundly Christian nation and it would seem that as Europe slides deeper into apostasy from Christ Russia is rebuilding monasteries and teaching Creationism alongside evolutionism in schools. If Russia became Eastern Rite they'd be a spiritual powerhouse. Europe, in my own estimation, is a dead branch fit to be pruned off the Vine and cast into the fire. I don't see America as a place where a strong Catholicism can take hold. The American soul has never really known apostolic Christianity of any kind as anything more than one option among many in a pluralistic smorgasbord of religions. If the American bishops are any indication of the depth of Catholicism here the good Lord would be crazy to make this nation the seat of His Church. Somehow Russia is key to any kind of new Christendom but Russia must become Eastern Rite Catholic. Of course all this is just me writing whatever comes to mind right now and to be taken with a grain of salt...

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - ggreg - 02-26-2013

OK, this is hot of the idle speculation press.  Just discussed this with a leading Fatima expert, (not Kramer).  You read it here first.

B16 goes into retirement.  After brief spell at C.gandolfo he goes back to Rome to retire.  New Pope who is elected is an out and out Freemason.  Makes changes that are absolutely outrageous and literally places the Church at the feet of the new world order.  Half of the Catholic world rejoices and half is shocked and stunned.  Even some of the people on Catholic answers are thinking, how can this be?

Women priests, gay marriage all up for discussion.  Condoms and contraception allowed by fiat. The world rejoices and the new Pope is heralded as a great reformer.

B16 is retired and no longer the Pope.  But this action of the new Pope is too much for him.  He strongly objects and "does a Lefebvre" and spearheads a sort of Schism with his comments.  Now his neo catholic supporters, and us Trads, actually find themselves in EXACTLY the same position as Lefebvre's supporters years ago with the truth on their side but no solid legal or canonical basis on which to usurp or challenge newPope's authority.  The only difference is that this challenge would be taken seriously and covered by the world's media.  And the Pope worshipping types who follow character or celebrity over truth will naturally find that they can sort of do both and neither in a weird way.

In the little spare time they have, Trads get to laugh that they have simple repeated the difficult choices we made 40 years ago.  It dawns on the crossovers that this is the case and they eat a couple of plates of crow and two slices of humble pie.

Naturally the world media will mostly be on the side of the new world order Pope, but a sh** fight between two current Popes is just too hot to ignore so they will milk it for all it is worth.

Some of the bishops, the queers and the ultra modernists plus the stupid ones, side with Pope Jason I and others with B16 the exPope who has no more authority other than his appeal to the truth and the fact he used to be Pope.

Freemasons realise this schism can spoil their final solution so they start a war and a Bishop in White is killed fleeing Rome, (which is where b16 is retired)

Whatdayathink?

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - crusaderfortruth3372 - 02-26-2013

Perhaps ggreg... Perhaps that COULD happen, but who knows when...... Also, who are the current Cardinals under age 80 that are currently Freemasons??  Also, I believe Bishop of Rome Emeritus B16 will be 90 years old exactly on Easter  Sunday 2017....   Is that when the Traditionalists and converted Neo-cons/EWTN types elect their new TLM Pope( Maybe Ranjith?) while the NWO Pope is finally realized to be Anti-Pope?????

Speculation is fun isn't it?????????Now I have a a bad headache!