FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message (/showthread.php?tid=61614)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - m.PR - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 08:48 PM)Aggie3 Wrote: The Remnant piece says: "...following his resignation, the former Pope will be referred to as His Holiness Benedict XVI, Bishop Emeritus of Rome."

The Remnant piece was written before the announcement in the original post. Sorry for not making that clear.

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Tim - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 07:58 PM)Don Quixote Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 12:40 PM)Tim Wrote: These are the kind of days I wish Fr. Kramer of Fatima dot org. was a poster here.

tim

Unknown

Remember him?

I remember the name. Who was he ?

tim

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - MMMMMMM - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 10:10 PM)Tim Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 07:58 PM)Don Quixote Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 12:40 PM)Tim Wrote: These are the kind of days I wish Fr. Kramer of Fatima dot org. was a poster here.

tim

Unknown

Remember him?

I remember the name. Who was he ?

tim
Just my hunch it may have been Fr. Kramer. He was scholarly, expert on Fatima/Malachi Martin, clerical, et...hence at that time i ascertained it may have been Fr. Kramer.
I have to go back and review his comments and messages.

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - DustinsDad - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 04:23 PM)Tim Wrote: I've said this more than once, this is not the Apocalypse. That means all of the admonitions do not apply. This is before the Apocalypse and it solely what is contained in Our Lady's words at Fatima. Conflating these two is the reason many think we are nuts. Every time someone bridges this by welding on the Great Monarch to arrive at the Antichrist, I cringe.

The Great Monarch is separate, and in my estimation a romantic piece of silliness. There is no mention of it in Our Lady's words, and don't you think if it were pertinent she'd mention it= ?. You know like in the vision he rides in after the Pope dies and slays all the soldiers. ? Our Lady said it would be her Triumph, so no room for a Pope or a Monarch. Period. The Pope's  responsibility was to publish the secret and Consecrate Russia.

If you think about this, it is the way forward since the Old European Christendom path is gone forever. No more Kings. She will somehow bridge the nations to her Son until He comes. If as some predict that 2/3 will perish, Europe will be nearly complete annihilation. The no longer have faith. When America, the wilderness, is more Catholic in it's people, Europe is no longer the focus.

I'm not certain what is coming but looking in the rear view mirror doesn't help.

tim

I no longer have the book "Trials, Tribulation and Triumph" (loaned it out a few years ago and it hasn't come back yet) , but the author Desmond Birch had gatherdd numerous approved private revelations and the Great Monarch and Great Pope were a pretty consistant element I thought of the minor chastisement.

I always connected those two individuals with it in the sense of the period of peace promised by Our Lady. Who knows how its all going to play out, but if it gets as bad as it seems to be prophesied, I wouldn't think it too outrageous for a Great Pope and Great King rising from the ashes in the middle of this thing and being used by God to bring it all to a close and usher in the Age of Mary.

You are totally correct (at least from my reading) that this is not the Parousia, not THE great chastisemnt with THE antichrist, etc., but a conditional minor chastisement that can be alleviated or averted depending on mankind's response.

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Titus Alba - 02-26-2013

I see the pontifical swiss guard will leave BXVI to the care of the gendarmarie at Castel Gandolfo.  What's with the "bullets and arrows fired by a group of soldiers" imagery?  It seems like the only people in the world who might be trained in both are the swiss guard.  Does anybody know whether they are trained in archery or just their semi-ceremonial halberd?  I wonder if the new pope will sic the swiss guard on BXVI while trying to 'reclaim' the Church from a papacy gone mad or something.  I don't know why such a creepy scenario also makes me think of the odd 1998 murder of Alois Estermann and his wife.  The bishop in white that Lucia saw may very well be the pope "of the same name" (Joseph) from Pius X's vision.

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - mikemac - 02-27-2013

(02-26-2013, 08:25 PM)Don Quixote Wrote: fatima.org, Fr. Gruner will have a broadcast beginning at 9:15am on the 28th on ChCh (?) from Hamilton, On...what is ChCh channel?

Thanks DQ.  I just checked.  I get CHCH on channel 11 here.  Did you hear that it is going to be a live broadcast DQ?  Sometimes I get reruns of Fr. Gruner's show.  I'll have to watch it on Thursday morning at 9:15am to see.  The channels they broadcast on for different areas are listed on this page.  You might be able to pick it up on one of the other channels.  It looks like CHCH covers quite an area, even Timmins in northern Ontario.  So some northern States should be able to pick it up too, possibly Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio and northern New York.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHCH-DT

On their TV Schedule they have Morning Live scheduled from 6:00 am to 10:00 am on Thursday morning.  Maybe Fr. Gruner's broadcast is going to break into it.  Or maybe he's going to be on Morning Live.
http://www.chch.com/index.php/chch-tv-shedule     

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - ggreg - 02-27-2013

That is the problem with speculation and why prophecies are difficult to envisage until you are in them or so near as it makes no difference.

In all our dead Pope Fatima, Leo 13th scenarios we have discussed over the years, nobody ever considered a "two pope" scenario.  It has not happened for 600 years so never looked on the cards.  We have a window of a few years at most in this unusual situation, which would seem to offer some interesting possibilities.

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Whitey - 02-27-2013

(02-26-2013, 06:45 PM)ggreg Wrote: Whatdayathink?

Someone has a hell of an imagination. Or is a victim of diabolical manipulation.

Either way, putting this crap into the minds of Roman Catholics is satanic. A psychic attack. What is the name of this person who told you this ?

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - ggreg - 02-27-2013

I would tell you, if I did not doubt your sanity.

For now, however, it must remain a secret since you can get from where you are to where he is without passing through a metal detector.

Re: Is this the Bishop in White 3rd Secret of Fatima message - Whitey - 02-27-2013

(02-27-2013, 06:23 AM)ggreg Wrote: I would tell you, if I did not doubt your sanity.

For now, however, it must remain a secret since you can get from where you are to where he is without passing through a metal detector.

So you made it up.