FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise (/showthread.php?tid=62672)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - Lee Timmer - 04-15-2013

(04-15-2013, 10:52 PM)Leo Rugiens Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 08:03 PM)TS Aquinas Wrote: Another at http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=776286

That'll get silenced real fast, the posters are using the forbidden L word. Lefebvre !

## The  NuChurch Vatican & Papacy owes that man one he** of an apology - him especially,  though certainly not him alone. Basically, what the Cardinal is saying amounts to an admission that the faithful have been deceived & lied to, on a gigantic scale, for many years. And they want a New Evangelisation - how deluded is that ?  These people have already had their NuPentecost, AKA Babel Restored, courtesy of J23 - apparently the Church has not been devastated enough.

Abp. Lefebvre will be canonized some day, but only after the heretics are out of the Vatican.

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - DustinsDad - 04-16-2013

(04-15-2013, 07:49 PM)JoniCath Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 05:54 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: I know nothing about Cardinal Kasper, but I assume he is no traditionalist based upon his Wikipedia page. 

Thanks for sharing this.  If you get the English full text article, please share it. 

I started a thread on CAF on the report, though I did find a different blog post linked to in the blog you referenced above.  Any bets on how long the thread over there will last? 

Peace, 

I'm stunned that after 45+ years someone finally admits this.........especially the champion of ecumenicism, Cardinal Kasper. I am speechless but will post about it as soon as I absorb it.

I looked at your post on CAF, it has 5 replies all agreeing with you. Of course BRO. JR. hasn't  weighed in yet & I'm sure that many are waiting until he does. When he confuses everyone with his Theobabble,  they'll all pat his back, say he's right (although no one has an inkling what he's talking about) & praise him for his "wisdom".  :LOL:

ROFL!!! That's the best description of the JR/CAF message boards I've seen yet!

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - Whitey - 04-16-2013

(04-15-2013, 08:03 PM)TS Aquinas Wrote: Another at http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=776286

That'll get silenced real fast, the posters are using the forbidden L word. Lefebvre !

Indeed it has disappeared. No place for Truth in the world of the noe-cat.

EDIT: typo fixed - uper case T in Truth.. Thanks Lee

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - Lee Timmer - 04-16-2013

(04-16-2013, 12:15 AM)Whitey Wrote:

Indeed it has disappeared. No place for truth in the world of the noe-cat.

You mean no place for Truth.

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - Whitey - 04-16-2013

(04-16-2013, 12:21 AM)Lee Timmer Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 12:15 AM)Whitey Wrote:

Indeed it has disappeared. No place for truth in the world of the noe-cat.

You mean no place for Truth.

Correct

Mea culpa

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - jonbhorton - 04-16-2013

Hmm. Interesting.

Just today, having not read this report, I was conducting myself in a menial task and thinking on the very issue of Vatican II.

My line of thought was, "if Vatican II was called to clarify Church teaching, and attempted this in an absolutely ambiguous manner, how did the Council think this would work? Furthermore, if the Council must be read in light of Tradition, to read it one would need to know Tradition. Thus, there is no reason for its calling, as to read its documents one would need to know the very thing which it is attempting to teach. To read the documents without the light of Tradition is asking the world to read in darkness, and would by default, excepting infused knowledge, lead to an erroneous reading-- thus failing at the objective."

It seems to me that either

1) the objective and method to reach it were flawed, indeed moronic
2) the objective and method was to unteach and purposeful, thus evil

I cannot see men with degrees coming out the wazoo being party to #1, unless it was a case of grandpa trying to use last year's slang with this year's kids. Still, I don't see it.

I cannot see the Holy Spirit in #2, except as a mitigating factor. Ambiguity is not error, per se. But in the men, I see much malice if 2 is the case. To date, I've yet to see the wording of Vatican II really shown as continuous with Tradition on virtually everything it covers. Superficially, it's contradictory. If addressing the world for "clarification", superficial wording is key. the world doesn't pick apart linguistic nuance and delve into umpteen footnotes to understand the use of the word "is", etc.

Otherwise, with #1, Belloc's assertion of the Church as an institution came to bear an entire Council and more document pages than all councils previously held combined:
"an institute run with such knavish imbecility that if it were not the work of God it would not last a fortnight." Indeed.

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - Sant Anselmo - 04-16-2013

And of course, now my thread was closed.  No explanation, no one broke any rules, no one had been reprimanded or told to be careful, anything.  They just absolutely refuse to have an open discussion on anything related to this issue. 

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - Lateran15 - 04-16-2013

(04-16-2013, 10:21 AM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: And of course, now my thread was closed.  No explanation, no one broke any rules, no one had been reprimanded or told to be careful, anything.  They just absolutely refuse to have an open discussion on anything related to this issue. 

I can see no reason why the thread was closed.

CAF is more and more looking Orwellian.

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - Sant Anselmo - 04-16-2013

(04-16-2013, 11:38 AM)Lateran15 Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 10:21 AM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: And of course, now my thread was closed.  No explanation, no one broke any rules, no one had been reprimanded or told to be careful, anything.  They just absolutely refuse to have an open discussion on anything related to this issue. 

I can see no reason why the thread was closed.

CAF is more and more looking Orwellian.

Agreed.  I see no breakage of the rules to justify the closing of the thread. 

Re: Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise - Lee Timmer - 04-16-2013

Why would anyone torture himself by visiting CAF? Unless it was assigned as a penance, I see no reason to deal with the blind on that forum.