FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia (/showthread.php?tid=63765)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - Sant Anselmo - 06-25-2013

Voris just published this as of a few minutes ago.  It is right now 6:00 PM US Central Time.  If he is right in the rumors he has heard, this could be very interesting and probably chaotic, to say the least.

+Pax

Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - StCeciliasGirl - 06-25-2013

I am so excited...

:grin: :LOL: seriously

favorite FB comment Wrote:"Arinze, Gänswein, Burke, and O'Malley. You stay. Everyone else, get out."

except instead of "everyone else, get out", how about "everyone else: to the gallows!"

Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - nmoerbeek - 06-25-2013

Very interesting.  I wonder what the Cardinals are thinking right now, especially the ones who voted for him.

Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - Sant Anselmo - 06-25-2013

Well I'm not certainly not going to advocate for any executions, but wouldn't mind seeing a few Cardinals and their staffs take a hike from the Curia.  My initial thought, unfortunately, is that perhaps Pope Benedict has passed away, but I hope I am wrong in that. 

In support of the rumors Voris is reporting, I know a managerial consultant has been brought in to help the Vatican get itself organized from a structural standpoint and then you also have the committee of "super Cardinals". 

Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - salus - 06-25-2013

It's midnight in Rome strange time for this meeting

Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - Tim - 06-25-2013

If Pope Francis does this "sweeping" and I pray he does, and I pray, that if he has been given the Grace and strength to "sweep', he will send everyone of them packing, no exceptions. Pray the next step is the release of Our Lady's words explaining the "vision" which was released in 2000. Our Lady of Fatima guide him and keep him safe. Amen

tim

Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - Sant Anselmo - 06-25-2013

Well I certainly doubt he would get rid most but keep a few traditional Cardinals.  I have seen little from His Holiness, other than his preaching on Hell and his defense of morality, to suggest that he is interested in taking Rome in the direction of tradition.  I hope I am wrong.  However, if he decides to do a sweep, I suspect it would be everyone. 

Perhaps this is step 76 in the Society of Jesus' plan to take over the world and Francis is getting ready to staff all Curial positions with Jesuits!  :O  :LOL:

Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - Dmorgan - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 07:35 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: Well I certainly doubt he would get rid most but keep a few traditional Cardinals.  I have seen little from His Holiness, other than his preaching on Hell and his defense of morality, to suggest that he is interested in taking Rome in the direction of tradition.  I hope I am wrong.  However, if he decides to do a sweep, I suspect it would be everyone. 

Perhaps this is step 76 in the Society of Jesus' plan to take over the world and Francis is getting ready to staff all Curial positions with Jesuits!   :O  :LOL:

Please be careful what you say. Stranger things have happened. Remember the Arians.

Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - GGG - 06-25-2013

Whatever it is, praying.  :pray2:

Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - Lateran15 - 06-25-2013

Perhaps Pope Francis is retiring.