FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
What species orientation are you? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What species orientation are you? (/showthread.php?tid=64354)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

What species orientation are you? - Basilios - 08-03-2013

After the enlightening posts by others I have realized I was wrong about orientations. So I'd like to come out the closet.

I am a cat.

This is my species orientation.

I was born this way. I feel I am a cat. I engage in cat behaviour. This makes me a cat.

Some natural law idiots told me that biologically and ontologically I am actually a human being but this is bull. Nobody believes that stuff. Tired scholasticism has no place in this world.

Just wanted to know if there were any other species here? I think it's disgusting that us cats are treated as second class citizens. As if we can have 'owners' and be 'named'. I am as equal as anybody else.

I fell in love with another cat but no government or Church would let me marry her (her name is Fluffy). I am still shocked that we are so far behind. Things will change soon.

Some people would even classify my identification as a cat to be a mental illness or disorder - it just shows that the world is a sick place. This is who I am. This is my species orientation and nothing can change that.

I know this is a forum of where I will be accepted. Please don't try to convince me that my orientation as a cat isn't what it is. I am orientated towards cattyness and am making the bold step here of coming out.

Meow.

Re: What species orientation are you? - guacamole - 08-03-2013

i understand.  you are one one of those "furries," with a "furry" fetish?  they actually had a convention ("furrycon") at a hotel across the street from where i work about 8 years ago.  they were all over a pizza joint i used to go to for lunch.  they were dressed as various animals they identified with.  when i asked one of them what they were doing, he was evasive.  i looked up furries later on google and boy was i surprised!

but wouldn't it be right to say you have a furry fetish, even though god did not create you as a furry and it's not intrinsic to humanity as created by god?  should we then say that there is no such thing as a furry fetish -- when you obviously have one?

did some googlin'.  here is someone just like you!  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x70717

Re: What species orientation are you? - Basilios - 08-03-2013

Please don't be disrespectful by trying to shame my orientation as a fetish. My species orientation is cat. It's no more fetishist than you identifying as a homosapien.

Re: What species orientation are you? - Basilios - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 04:19 AM)guacamole Wrote: did some googlin'.  here is someone just like you!  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x70717

EXACTLY! This person gets it. I am feline body and soul.

no wonder it's hard for you to meet young ladies.  most girls are going to shy away when you tell them you're a pussy.

Re: What species orientation are you? - Melkite - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 04:27 AM)guacamole Wrote: no wonder it's hard for you to meet young ladies.  most girls are going to shy away when you tell them you're a pussy.

Omg that was awesome!!!

Re: What species orientation are you? - Melkite - 08-03-2013

Basilios, you're being absurd and it shows you're not using the term orientation correctly.  Even supposing you were half serious, you wouldn't have a cat orientation if you already were a cat.  Orientation refers to the direction you are headed, not the location you presently are in.  I think I understand your confusion wih sexual orientation now.  You think that if a man proclaims himself to be oriented towards other men, and because of the biological heterosexuality of the species, the man is somehow claiming he's really a woman on the inside.  Because, naturally from a heterosexual perspective, to be attracted to a man must mean one is a woman on some level.  This isn't remotely close to what is going on with homosexuals.  Homosexuals don't perceive themselves to be one sex trapped in the body of the other, that is transexualism, which is not an orientation and something entirely different.  Rather than perceiving their sexual location to be opposite of their biological make up, so not an orientation, homosexuals find their attractions directed, and thus oriented, towards their own sex rather than the opposite.  Orientation refers to direction of movement, not place.

Re: What species orientation are you? - frater - 08-03-2013

I have a similar problem. I am a 6'9" black man trapped in the body of a 5'8" white man. I think I'd make a great power forward, and I've always wanted to play for the Denver Nuggets. Despite my repeated protests to the Board of Governors, I haven't even been considered for the NBA draft. There's still a lot of progress to be made in this country, man.

Melkite, you seem really hung up on "terms" and "definitions."

Re: What species orientation are you? - 2Vermont - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 07:28 AM)Melkite Wrote: Basilios, you're being absurd and it shows you're not using the term orientation correctly.  Even supposing you were half serious, you wouldn't have a cat orientation if you already were a cat.  Orientation refers to the direction you are headed, not the location you presently are in.  I think I understand your confusion wih sexual orientation now.  You think that if a man proclaims himself to be oriented towards other men, and because of the biological heterosexuality of the species, the man is somehow claiming he's really a woman on the inside.  Because, naturally from a heterosexual perspective, to be attracted to a man must mean one is a woman on some level.  This isn't remotely close to what is going on with homosexuals.  Homosexuals don't perceive themselves to be one sex trapped in the body of the other, that is transexualism, which is not an orientation and something entirely different.  Rather than perceiving their sexual location to be opposite of their biological make up, so not an orientation, homosexuals find their attractions directed, and thus oriented, towards their own sex rather than the opposite.  Orientation refers to direction of movement, not place.

Not yet.

I'm not sure where I stand on this "orientation" back and forth; however, it seems to me that orientation could be used for just about ANY sin.  It sounds much like concupiscence.  Aren't we all oriented towards sin?  And if so, why does homosexuality get a special "call out"?  I think this is what bugs me.