FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
What species orientation are you? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What species orientation are you? (/showthread.php?tid=64354)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: What species orientation are you? - 2Vermont - 08-05-2013

Maybe you do need a break Jayne.  I understand what you mean by the frequency and the way criticisms are made.  I will try to watch how I come across; however, I do think that what we are seeing here is built-up frustration and the inability to do anything about it.  In addition, based on certain recent actions (or inaction), we are seeing more and more loss of trust.  It would be one thing if we saw movement in a positive direction, but that's not what we're seeing and the more this goes on the less likely I believe we are going to see it. 

Seriously Lord, how much more?

Re: What species orientation are you? - guacamole - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 09:37 AM)JayneK Wrote: I am wondering if I need a break from forums.  I am constantly feeling so much anger and frustration that I am finding it difficult to write kindly.

Why don't you just put a smiley at the end of everything you write.   :)

So it would look something like this:

Quote:You have written nonsense.  :)

I remember when Strict Catholic Girl used her photo as her avatar.  It was a nice picture of her smiling.  It made it seem like everything she said, she said with a smile.  I found that lovely.

Re: What species orientation are you? - JayneK - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 11:00 AM)guacamole Wrote: I remember when Strict Catholic Girl used her photo as her avatar.  It was a nice picture of her smiling.  It made it seem like everything she said, she said with a smile.  I found that lovely.

I am changing my avatar to a picture of me with my grandsons.  Not only does it show me smiling, it makes me feel good to look at it.  Maybe that will improve the tone of my posts.

Re: What species orientation are you? - guacamole - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 01:38 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 11:00 AM)guacamole Wrote: I remember when Strict Catholic Girl used her photo as her avatar.  It was a nice picture of her smiling.  It made it seem like everything she said, she said with a smile.  I found that lovely.

I am changing my avatar to a picture of me with my grandsons.  Not only does it show me smiling, it makes me feel good to look at it.  Maybe that will improve the tone of my posts.

it's wonderful!!!!  :)

Re: What species orientation are you? - Ancilla Domini - 08-05-2013

[Image: On_The_Internet_No_One_Knows_You_re_A_Ca...cd9b7a.jpg]

Re: What species orientation are you? - Doce Me - 08-06-2013

(08-05-2013, 05:35 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote: [Image: On_The_Internet_No_One_Knows_You_re_A_Ca...cd9b7a.jpg]

What a purrfect meme for this thread! In more ways than one...