FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" (/showthread.php?tid=68582)

Pages: 1 2

Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - bkovacs - 04-23-2014

Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday:
8 years of "Reform of the Reform" of the Mass of Paul VI had no effect

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2014/04/self-serve-communion-on-holy-thursday-8.html  (modified by Vox to fix link)

All I can think of now is the Vaticans comments on the status of the SSPX. Which is nothing but BS from the liberals in the Roman Curia. And I will NOT obey your dumb ass commands, as long as this is allowed!!. Stop defending them Cardinal Burke!!. You know in your heart the SSPX was right all along!!. Same goes for you Archbishop Ganswein.

Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - 2HeartsServant - 04-23-2014

I truly don't understand. 

Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - bkovacs - 04-23-2014

The summer of love crowd. :grin:

Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - austenbosten - 04-23-2014

:puke:

This can't even be called Catholic! This doesn't even merit Protestantism...this is just gay, hippie, peace-loving garbage!  >:(

Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - Heorot - 04-23-2014

There can be no words.

From Fra Angelico down to Tissot, sacred to secular, even those who show the Last Supper as a meal show Christ communing the Disciples. This thing is ... not ridiculous, not stupid, not wrong, not evil... it simply... sits there, staring one in the face, mocking God.

[Image: 16.jpg]

[Image: the-communion-of-the-apostles-tissot.jpg]

Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - PrairieMom - 04-23-2014

For some reason, this makes me think of people who are too cheap to put out Halloween candy, but instead just leave out an empty bowl with a "Help Yourself" sign.

Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - jovan66102 - 04-24-2014

(04-23-2014, 09:56 PM)Heorot Wrote: ...

There can be no words.

From Fra Angelico down to Tissot, sacred to secular, even those who show the Last Supper as a meal show Christ communing the Disciples. This thing is ... not ridiculous, not stupid, not wrong, not evil... it simply... sits there, staring one in the face, mocking God.

And yet, mocking God is in its essence evil!

Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - Poche - 04-24-2014

Shouldn't this be in the section for Sedevacantism and SSPX?

Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - Tantum Ergo Sacramentum - 04-24-2014

One question: Where are the  men in the picture?  I see a very few in the cornwer, but it is mostly women.  To mw truly sad. :'((

Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - bkovacs - 04-24-2014

(04-23-2014, 09:29 PM)austenbosten Wrote: :puke:

This can't even be called Catholic! This doesn't even merit Protestantism...this is just gay, hippie, peace-loving garbage!   >:(

Doesn't it just irk you that most mainstream Roman Catholics, Pope Francis included, would call this group more Roman Catholic than the SSPX.  It must really make you boil inside!!. It does me!!. Hence I do as I please, like Rome does!. If I want to go to an SSPX chapel or an Eastern Orthodox Church. Rome's rules don't apply to me, like this group in this article. And they get away with it, and are considered more Roman Catholic than the SSPX, SSPV, etcc. "WHO AM I TO JUDGE WHO IS ROMAN CATHOLIC"  If the SSPX say they are Roman Catholic than they must be Roman Catholic!!. "Who am I to judge!!".