FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Religions (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" (/showthread.php?tid=70187)

Pages: 1 2

Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - Geremia - 09-15-2014

Re: Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - Geremia - 09-15-2014

Re: Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - Renatus Frater - 09-15-2014

Gee, what a load of non-sense. This should be considered spam.

If recognizing the Jewish holocaust done by the Nazis, not wanting Israel to be extinct and criticizing the mohammedans and the koran makes Benedict XVI a Jew, then I'm also a Jew.

:eyeroll:

Re: Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - austenbosten - 09-15-2014

(09-15-2014, 07:20 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: Gee, what a load of non-sense. This should be considered spam.

If recognizing the Jewish holocaust done by the Nazis, not wanting Israel to be extinct and criticizing the mohammedans and the koran makes Benedict XVI a Jew, then I'm also a Jew.

:eyeroll:
Agreed...this conspiracy nonsense is just getting more goofy and absurd.  :eyeroll:

Re: Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - Cyriacus - 09-15-2014

MEMRI was founded by Yigal Carmon, a colonel in the Israeli military. It employs, among its translators and editors, former members of the Mossad, who have an interest in portraying Arab and Islamic societies in an extreme a manner as possible, while neglecting to present any of the controversial statements made by Israeli politicians or Jewish rabbis.

Jewish peace activists, like Norman Finkelstein, have condemned MEMRI as far-right Israeli propaganda designed to fan animosity against others in the region by highlighting the most extreme voices, while failing to cast any attention on what Israelis say amongst themselves in Hebrew.

http://www.rense.com/general77/norm.htm

Re: Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - Geremia - 09-15-2014

(09-15-2014, 07:20 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: If recognizing the Jewish holocaust done by the Nazis, not wanting Israel to be extinct and criticizing the mohammedans and the koran makes Benedict XVI a Jew, then I'm also a Jew.
Perhaps he also knew that that Benedict XVI committed communicatio in sacris at the Rome synagogue. What else is he supposed to think, especially since he's he seems ignorant of Catholicism (supposedly he's an "expert" and he doesn't even know what number Benedict XVI is?).

Re: Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - Renatus Frater - 09-15-2014

(09-15-2014, 10:59 AM)Geremia Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 07:20 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: If recognizing the Jewish holocaust done by the Nazis, not wanting Israel to be extinct and criticizing the mohammedans and the koran makes Benedict XVI a Jew, then I'm also a Jew.
Perhaps he also knew that that Benedict XVI committed communicatio in sacris at the Rome synagogue. What else is he supposed to think, especially since he's he seems ignorant of Catholicism (supposedly he's an "expert" and he doesn't even know what number Benedict XVI is?).

You mean Pope Benedict XVI gave communion to Jews? As you said, I doubt this expert knows much of the intricacies of Canon law to know if Pope Benedict committed comunicatio in sacris.

So, the logic is, just because he visited a Synagogue (a visit that wasn't really much friendly, mind you) does it mean he's a Jew? So by the same token he's also an Anglican.
Pope Francis is the strange mix of a Muslim and a Jew (and maybe one fourth of a Pentecostal).

Come on now.  :eyeroll:

Here's a nice advice from S. Maximus the Confessor that I thought could be pertinent to these sort of threads about Popes:
Do not tolerate suspicions or people that would be occasions of scandal for you against anyone. For those who take scandal in any way from things which happen, intentionally or unintentionally, do not know the way of peace, which through love brings those who long for it to the knowledge of God.

Re: Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - J Michael - 09-15-2014

(09-15-2014, 12:00 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: Here's a nice advice from S. Maximus the Confessor that I thought could be pertinent to these sort of threads about Popes:
Do not tolerate suspicions or people that would be occasions of scandal for you against anyone. For those who take scandal in any way from things which happen, intentionally or unintentionally, do not know the way of peace, which through love brings those who long for it to the knowledge of God.

Excellent!!

Re: Egyptian Researcher: Pope [Benedict XVI] Is Either a Jew or Has Been "Judaized" - Geremia - 10-08-2014

(09-15-2014, 11:34 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: You mean Pope Benedict XVI gave communion to Jews?
He did give it a Protestant, the founder of Taizé, I think it was.
(09-15-2014, 11:34 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: he visited a Synagogue (a visit that wasn't really much friendly, mind you
It wasn't? They applauded him, and he sang with them.