FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) (/showthread.php?tid=75446)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - Truecharity - 04-21-2016

Pray for this man.

Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - PrairieMom - 04-21-2016

It explains so much. I just hope that his error in judgement about not speaking about it earlier doesn't haunt him in the end.

Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - GangGreen - 04-21-2016

He's always said that he lived a life of sexual sin before reverting. Now he is giving the specifics. I guess it was a matter of time that he needed to come clean considering his all out crusade against gays. Either way, the past is the past, he confessed his sins to a priest and that's all.

Either way, I hardly visit CM these days, they've lost a ton of credibility in the past year or so with their attacks of the SSPX, jumping through hoops to never say anything negative about the Pope (while attacking Benedict), attacks on the Remnant and others, and their constant negativity in most respects.

Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - PrairieMom - 04-21-2016

Ok, now I'm thinking about this, and why was the Archdiocese of New York trying to dig up dirt on him?

That doesn't seem very Christian to me.

(Church of Nice my *ss)

Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - Truecharity - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 11:23 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: Ok, now I'm thinking about this, and why was the Archdiocese of New York trying to dig up dirt on him?

(Church of Nice my *ss)
Homosexuals are unforgiving, merciless and vengeful.

(I've always wondered why MV liked to sport pink ties and shirts frequently in his videos.)

Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - GangGreen - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 11:23 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: Ok, now I'm thinking about this, and why was the Archdiocese of New York trying to dig up dirt on him?

(Church of Nice my *ss)
He's been attacking the AD of NY and Dolan for a long time and especially on the gay issue. So it's easy enough for them to try to dig up dirt that maybe this 40+ year old unmarried celebate revert just may have a gay past. It allows them to paint him as hypocritical. Often times closeted gays are almost obsessive about the gay issue or attacking gays. We can see that here with his much CM talks about the subject vs other Catholic news sites.

Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - AugustineNYC - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 11:25 PM)Truecharity Wrote:

(Church of Nice my *ss)
Homosexuals are unforgiving, merciless and vengeful.

(I've always wondered why MV liked to sport pink ties and shirts frequently in his videos.)

Unfortunately,  you really, really, really hit the nail on the head.

I do applaud his courage in this though, that's some real faith and guts right there.  I can't wait to hear all the perfect catholics who have never broken so much as a dinner plate attack him (cue image of my eyes rolling).

Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - In His Love - 04-21-2016

I greatly respect Michael Voris for being so transparent. I wonder how many of us could air our dirty laundry like that. Good for him.

Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - AugustineNYC - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 11:31 PM)GangGreen Wrote:

(Church of Nice my *ss)
He's been attacking the AD of NY and Dolan for a long time and especially on the gay issue. So it's easy enough for them to try to dig up dirt that maybe this 40+ year old unmarried celebate revert just may have a gay past. It allows them to paint him as hypocritical. Often times closeted gays are almost obsessive about the gay issue or attacking gays. We can see that here with his much CM talks about the subject vs other Catholic news sites.

I'm glad somebody's doing it. Who else would even understand the problem?

Re: Michael Voris comes out with his past sins....(Too much info) - Truecharity - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 11:42 PM)Share Love Wrote: I greatly respect Michael Voris for being so transparent. I wonder how many of us could air our dirty laundry like that. Good for him.
In all fairness, he was told that the Arch Diocese of NY is going to air out his dirty laundry for him.
I think this was his next best (or only) move he had on his side of the board.
He will be in our prayer intentions tonight.