FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
My Sister and I Need Your Prayers - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Oratory: Prayer Requests (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: My Sister and I Need Your Prayers (/showthread.php?tid=80179)

My Sister and I Need Your Prayers - HailGilbert - 11-16-2017

Dear fellow Fisheaters, my sister and I need your prayers for medical issues we're both facing. In brief:

I got a call from my sister Roberta about 20 minutes ago (around 11:10 am). She told me she'll be getting her gallbladder removed on Monday afternoon, November 20th. She told me she's been "looking forward to it", since she's been having a lot of trouble with it for a while.

And today I got my blood sugar monitor to help me with my Type One Diabetes. I'm hoping to get an appointment soon with someone at my hospital's endocrinology department and get it put on me proper. If it will help get me closer to getting my driver's license unsuspended, all the better.

So I'm asking you all to please pray first for my sister, that the Good Lord grant her a successful operation and a swift recovery.

And then please pray for me that I get that appointment made, the monitor put on and my license back.

On behalf of my sister and I, thank you all so much for your prayers before Our Lord and Our Blessed Mother. Any new news I get, I'll update. Again...thank you all.

RE: My Sister and I Need Your Prayers - Steven - 11-16-2017

:pray2:

RE: My Sister and I Need Your Prayers - Sacred Heart lover - 11-16-2017

I had my gallbladder out last year and it was really much better after.  

My friend has a monitor for type 1 and it's so much better for him too.

So yes, we ask our Lord to give these blessings to you and your sister and that they may be successful!

RE: My Sister and I Need Your Prayers - Ambrosiano - 11-17-2017

:pray: :pray: Prayers for you and sis..

RE: My Sister and I Need Your Prayers - dahveed - 11-17-2017

Happily praying for both of you.
:pray: :pray:

RE: My Sister and I Need Your Prayers - The Tax Collector - 11-18-2017

You will be in my prayers Hail Gilbert

RE: My Sister and I Need Your Prayers - In His Love - 11-21-2017

:pray2:

RE: My Sister and I Need Your Prayers - HailGilbert - 11-21-2017

Fellow Fisheaters, I just got off the phone with my sister. The operation was successful! She is resting quietly with my brother-in-law, who is a fantastic guy!

Permit me to thank you all for your prayers on her behalf before Our Lord and Our Blessed Mother. This will be a great Thanksgiving for the family. Thank you all so much!

BTW, I haven't gotten that appointment to get my blood sugar monitor yet. Probably may get it on next week...maybe. So I'm not out of the woods yet. So please keep up the prayers for me. Will update when I get new news here. Again, thank you so very, very much! :heart: :heart: :heart: