FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Geoengineering: Global Alert News for December 9, 2017 - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Science, Nature, Technology, Wonders, & Curiosities (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Geoengineering: Global Alert News for December 9, 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=80492)

Geoengineering: Global Alert News for December 9, 2017 - Zedta - 12-10-2017

Among my many hobbies has been Meteorology. I always studied the weather, since I was a kid, but when I started flying, that's when I really got into studying the weather. It certainly can make a cross country flight safer and more comfortable, when you know what the weather ahead is up to.

That being said, I found myself in quite a quandary recently, when my grandson also became quite interested in weather watching. I figured that the fundamentals would be the best place to start, but then, I realized that there are some cloud formations that I'd not really studied, nor seen before, occurring in the skies. The names of these new cloud forms were unknown to me and I tried to get some info on them. That's when I heard this audio/video on YouTube and things started to make sense, but not for the reasons I figured the new formations were occurring.

Here's an article on the subject of the causes of these new formations and the implications are chilling!

Quote:Link to Original Article

Global Alert News for December 9, 2017 – Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show
Dave Hodges
3-4 minutes

Global Alert News for December 9, 2017
[Image: CSS-Offical-New-Logo2-300x68.jpg]
[Image: GLOBAL-ALERT-NEWS1.png]

Dane Wigington

GeoengineeringWatch.org

Industrialized / militarized civilization can only be rationally described as an ongoing train wreck of total insanity. The unfolding disaster is now accelerating exponentially. The beyond blatant behavior of those who wield power should be fueling unbridled anger and outrage in populations, but so far the majority of the masses (especially in first world nations) are completely complacent and content with their material world. Toxic vaccinations, GMO foods, fluoridated water, contaminated air, and plenty of power structure propaganda, all have taken their toll. Perhaps the greatest weapon the power brokers wield is weather and biological warfare. Both have long since been fully deployed, and even now the vast majority are completely asleep at the wheel. The latest installment of Global Alert News is below.

Once the foundations of the current paradigm completely collapse (a time which draws near), the paradigm we formerly knew will overturn in the blink of eye. Though the rest of the story is not yet written, how much of it may yet depend on what each of us does for the greater good before collapse occurs? How much could we collectively affect the equation for the better if we all efficiently engaged in the battle to sound the alarm? None are helpless, all are needed at the front lines of the fight to wake the masses. If we are to have any chance of turning the tide, the effort will take all of us.
DW

This week’s GeoengineeringWatch.org outreach booth is at the Earl Warren Showgrounds, Santa Barbara, California, and is shown below. My most sincere and continuing gratitude to the Gem Faire exhibition organizers for facilitating and setting up this very effective booth in every week’s Gem Faire location. The schedule for upcoming Gem Faire events is HERE. A geoengineeringwatch.org booth will be at all events, thanks to the steadfast support of Gem Faire.

[Image: rr42-450x337.png]

RE: Geoengineering: Global Alert News for December 9, 2017 - Sacred Heart lover - 12-11-2017

I haven't had a chance to listen to the show yet, but I agree that those chemtrails are frightening.

What the heck are "they" (whoever that is) trying to do and how have they gotten away with it for 20 years?  :huh:

RE: Geoengineering: Global Alert News for December 9, 2017 - Zedta - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 04:38 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I haven't had a chance to listen to the show yet, but I agree that those chemtrails are frightening.

What the heck are "they" (whoever that is) trying to do and how have they gotten away with it for 20 years?  :huh:

Listen to the show and the questions you ask will be answered.

Let me answer some of your questions, because you seem, by the sarcastic 'humor' you posted, to rather be in ignorance. Back in the late 60s, the USAF had a whole wing devoted to weather modification in the Viet Nam War theater. They would cause rains in areas where the Vietcong were trying to move equipment and for other reasons to support the spraying of Agent orange, for example.

Fast forward 65 years...and you'd suppose, by your reaction to all of this with sarcasm, that they've done NOTHING to develope this further?

Check this out: http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/index.htm

Listen/watch the video in my opening post. This stuff is real. Raytheon Corp has been making many billions developing this technology and USING it for modifying our weather and we in the USA are not the only ones. Santa Ana winds in the winter is rather rare...really rare. I was born and raised in SoCal. These winds were summer events, rain was winter events. The high pressure over the Pacific, pumping these winds off shore, Santa Ana winds, and staying in place for many days, even weeks now, is NOT NORMAL. They have always been for a day or so and with wind velocities in the 30-40 mph ranges, not hurricane force...again NOT NORMAL!

RE: Geoengineering: Global Alert News for December 9, 2017 - Sacred Heart lover - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 02:15 PM)Zedta Wrote: Let me answer some of your questions, because you seem, by the sarcastic 'humor' you posted, to rather be in ignorance. Back in the late 60s, the USAF had a whole wing devoted to weather modification in the Viet Nam War theater. They would cause rains in areas where the Vietcong were trying to move equipment and for other reasons to support the spraying of Agent orange, for example.

Fast forward 65 years...and you'd suppose, by your reaction to all of this with sarcasm, that they've done NOTHING to develope this further?

Check this out: http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/index.htm

Listen/watch the video in my opening post. This stuff is real. Raytheon Corp has been making many billions developing this technology and USING it for modifying our weather and we in the USA are not the only ones. Santa Ana winds in the winter is rather rare...really rare. I was born and raised in SoCal. These winds were summer events, rain was winter events. The high pressure over the Pacific, pumping these winds off shore, Santa Ana winds, and staying in place for many days, even weeks now, is NOT NORMAL. They have always been for a day or so and with wind velocities in the 30-40 mph ranges, not hurricane force...again NOT NORMAL!

I'm so sorry, Zedta, but you seem to misunderstand my intentions. :/

I am completely on board with you on this!

Here is a quote from my response in a thread a while back on this subject:
https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=78090&pid=1342767#pid1342767

Quote:Yes, of course, Occam's razor is a good rule of thumb when considering such things.

However, I actually lived in the southwest where the skies where dry and clear most days and I also worked for an airline for six years both as a flight attendant and on the ground including outside on the ramp.  This was before 9/11, when flight attendants could still fly in the cockpit so I traveled throughout the states with a bird"s eye view of the beautiful skies over most of the major cities.  

So I can confidently say, the skies are very, very different now.

But, I really can't say why, and I don't know the science other than what I've researched as in the videos posted here which give one plausible explanation.

I've watched the planes spraying stuff and stopping the spray at the edge of the city only to double back and start spraying again and asked my husband what on earth he thought they were doing.  The spraying was creating a kind of hazy cloud layer over the whole city.  

I used to have doubts about conspiracies that ascribed nefarious actions to the government and believed they wouldn't do anything to hurt Americans, but after learning more about [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray]Operation Sea Spray[/url]...

Quote: Wrote:Operation Sea-Spray was a 1950 U.S. Navy secret experiment in which Serratia marcescens and Bacillus globigii bacteria were sprayed over the San Francisco Bay Area in California.

Military test[edit]
From September 20 to 27, 1950, the U.S. Navy released the pathogens off the shore of San Francisco. Based on results from monitoring equipment at 43 locations around the city, the Army determined that San Francisco had received enough of a dose for nearly all of the city's 800,000 residents to inhale millions of particles each day during the week of spraying.

Similar tests[edit]
In Senate subcommittee hearings in 1977 the army revealed:

Between 1949 and 1969 open-air tests of biological agents were conducted 239 times. In 80 of those experiments, the Army said it used live bacteria that its researchers at the time thought were harmless. In the others, it used inert chemicals to simulate bacteria.

In the 1950s army researchers dispersed Serratia on Panama City and Key West Florida with no known illnesses resulting.

In the 1950s army researchers dispersed zinc cadmium sulfide (now a known cancer-causing agent) over Minnesota and other Midwestern states to see how far they would spread in the atmosphere. The particles were detected more than 1,000 miles away in New York state. No illnesses were ever attributed to them as a result.

Bacillus globigii, never shown to be harmful to people, was released in San Francisco, New York, Washington, D.C., and along the Pennsylvania Turnpike, among other places.

In New York, military researchers in 1966 spread Bacillus subtilis variant Niger, also believed to be harmless, in the subway system by dropping lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto tracks in stations in midtown Manhattan. The bacteria were carried for miles throughout the subway system. Army officials concluded in a January 1968 report that: "Similar covert attacks with a pathogenic disease-causing agent during peak traffic periods could be expected to expose large numbers of people to infection and subsequent illness or death."

In a May 1965 secret release of Bacillus globigii at Washington's National Airport and its Greyhound bus terminal more than 130 passengers were exposed to the bacteria traveling to 39 cities in seven states in the two weeks following the mock attack.[1]
And from this page:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States 

Quote: Wrote:From 1950 through 1953, the U.S. Army sprayed chemicals over six cities in the United States and Canada, in order to test dispersal patterns of chemical weapons. Army records stated that the chemicals which were sprayed on the city of Winnipeg, Canada, included zinc cadmium sulfide, which was not thought to be harmful.[101] A 1997 study by the US National Research Council found that it was sprayed at levels so low as not to be harmful; it said that people were normally exposed to higher levels in urban environments.

Yes, they were all harmless experiments according to the government but many who became sick and the families of those who died felt differently. [Image: sad.gif]

!

I'm looking forward to listening to the show you posted today! :)

The silly video on the weather and the end of the world I posted was just humor to lighten the load of this unbelievably frightening situation!

I thought you and I discussed some suspicions about Hurricane Harvey before, didn't we?

Anyway, have you seen this channel?

https://www.youtube.com/user/WeatherWar101/featured

You may find these videos interesting about the recent fires in California:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WeatherWar101/videos

No worries, but I, like you, are quite PO'd about this stuff and how it is killing the planet and the people who live on it too!

(12-11-2017, 06:59 PM)Zedta Wrote: No worries, but I, like you, are quite PO'd about this stuff and how it is killing the planet and the people who live on it too!

So the fires and hurricanes seem to be a part of Agenda 21 and the plan to move people into "smart cities".

I listened to the video but I get lost in the science. (I didn't get the science gene.) 

Do you know what is the purpose of the chemtrail clouds?

Is it for spreading smart dust?

RE: Geoengineering: Global Alert News for December 9, 2017 - Zedta - 12-12-2017

(12-11-2017, 10:12 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 06:59 PM)Zedta Wrote: No worries, but I, like you, are quite PO'd about this stuff and how it is killing the planet and the people who live on it too!

Do you know what is the purpose of the chemtrail clouds?

Is it for spreading smart dust?

My guess would be that the barium and aluminum it is said they spray, to aid in the concentration of the microwave, HAARP emissions, to bounce between the upper atmosphere and the artificial cloud layer and to increase the heating of the ionosphere. The heating creates a high pressure zone that eventually drops into the lower air-streams and blocks normal fronts of air from passing. The video showed how they had apparently done this off the California coast, creating a massive, lingering area of high pressure, causing the jet stream to split and storms that normally come in this time of year, to go around. That resulted in all the cold air in the east, including the blast that we out here in Florida's north are experiencing now. Its been in the 20s/30s at night for days and not out of the 50s during the day. Today it may hit 69. Very unusual, even for North Florida.

HAARP is for real and we're not the only country with one. Many do,including, it is said, North Korea. I have heard the sound of the emissions on my HAM Radio gear for quite some time. It is rather distinctive and something the sun doesn't do and something that is becoming more commonly heard.