FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Science, Nature, Technology, Wonders, & Curiosities (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. (/showthread.php?tid=81530)

Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - Zedta - 03-26-2018

I just was sent a link to this video and it leaves me utterly speechless. This is a threat that has been completely overlooked by most everyone. This particular 'controller' has been in process and ongoing for so many years that it may not be able to be stopped, nor even hemmed in.

Most shocking!

RE: Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - formerbuddhist - 03-26-2018

Part of why i have spent the last few years learning as much as possible about computers and tech stuff is because we can't possibly survive the coming dystopia without being able to understand what we are up against. 

I see a future where we MUST learn how to sneak around using hardcore tech in order to have a chance.

RE: Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - Zedta - 03-26-2018

(03-26-2018, 02:38 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Part of why i have spent the last few years learning as much as possible about computers and tech stuff is because we can't possibly survive the coming dystopia without being able to understand what we are up against. 

I see a future where we MUST learn how to sneak around using hardcore tech in order to have a chance.

Same here, but these may be beyond our ability to control since most all of us are already seeded with the little nasties. I still hold out hope, because there are some very clever 'hackers' out there and I will always keep my hear to the ground, so to speak.

RE: Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - BC - 03-26-2018

So guys in the know, what can we do so that we can avoid being too contaminated by this antichristic system as much as possible?

RE: Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - BC - 03-27-2018

I watched that video, hoping that this smart dust is really not being put into our foods.

The world is run by people more evil than we could even come up with years ago.

And we might not be able to escape literally being tainted unless we become hermits in the wilderness..

RE: Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - Zedta - 03-27-2018

Just speculating, but perhaps a good session in an MRI machine would neutralize these buggers?

RE: Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - BC - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 01:01 PM)Zedta Wrote: Just speculating, but perhaps a good session in an MRI machine would neutralize these buggers?

There has to be someway God has seen to allow us to combat this stuff.

As an aside, pretty much count on everyone dismissing you as right out of hand for suggesting this is a reality.

RE: Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - addisonsophia - 03-31-2018

Hi Zedta.
Thanks for sharing this video.
It help me to understand it properly.

RE: Nanotechnology is EVERYWHERE and that ain't good. - Zedta - 03-31-2018

(03-31-2018, 08:54 AM)addisonsophia Wrote: Hi Zedta.
Thanks for sharing this video.
It help me to understand it properly.

Ya, it did for me too. :tiphat: