FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
What is Going on in the World and Church? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What is Going on in the World and Church? (/showthread.php?tid=81876)

What is Going on in the World and Church? - Magdalene - 04-21-2018

RE: What is Going on in the World and Church? - gracemary5 - 04-21-2018

(04-21-2018, 12:38 PM)Magdalene Wrote:

i dont have time to watch.. can you summarize?

RE: What is Going on in the World and Church? - Magdalene - 04-21-2018

(04-21-2018, 01:45 PM)gracemary5 Wrote:

i dont have time to watch.. can you summarize?

The goals of the OWO including climate change, population reduction, one religion...how all those ones who promote these things have been welcomed at the Vatican in the past 5 years.  A premier abortionist was welcomed and called a friend.  Communists are saluted and on and on.  This is a huge juggernaut backed by BIG money and with the agenda also of causing "crisis" whenever possible, the bigger the better so that at some time these ones can step in to 'solve' the problems.  Sexual immoralities are also winked at as they drag souls to hell and --I am putting my own opinion here--that is a demonic goal.

The need for resistance against the evils about us.

RE: What is Going on in the World and Church? - angeltime - 04-21-2018

Peace.....thankyou for this eye-opener!  God bless, angeltime :heart:

RE: What is Going on in the World and Church? - havok579257 - 04-21-2018

That’s from Fatima.org. I am leery of that site from some of the question and answer videos I am seen. More research should be done into the site before taking what they say as true and good.

RE: What is Going on in the World and Church? - The Tax Collector - 04-21-2018

(04-21-2018, 04:05 PM)havok579257 Wrote: That’s from Fatima.org.  I am leery of that site from some of the question and answer videos I am seen.  More research should be done into the site before taking what they say as true and good.

The Fatima Center is not new, and Father Gruner (may he Rest In Peace) has held the same message for decades. What have they published that makes you leery, or that cannot be held as good?

RE: What is Going on in the World and Church? - jovan66102 - 04-21-2018

(04-21-2018, 06:24 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: The Fatima Center is not new, and Father Gruner (may he Rest In Peace) has held the same message for decades. What have they published that makes you leery, or that cannot be held as good?

Yes, I'm curious, too. I met Fr Gruner, had lunch with him, and heard his Mass. I have seldom met such a humble, holy Priest.

RE: What is Going on in the World and Church? - angeltime - 04-22-2018

(04-21-2018, 11:01 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 06:24 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: The Fatima Center is not new, and Father Gruner (may he Rest In Peace) has held the same message for decades. What have they published that makes you leery, or that cannot be held as good?

Yes, I'm curious, too. I met Fr Gruner, had lunch with him, and heard his Mass. I have seldom met such a humble, holy Priest.
Peace.....I met Fr G also and agree he is most humble.  He suffered a lot spreading the Fatima Message.  God bless, angeltime :heart: