FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
43, Ohio, Male looking to Dara a good girl. - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Corner Pub (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Meetings: Friendship, Hanging Out, or Dating (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: 43, Ohio, Male looking to Dara a good girl. (/showthread.php?tid=84672)

43, Ohio, Male looking to Dara a good girl. - JamesMichaelOHIO - 06-03-2019

Sex: M

Birthdate and age as of posting date: 8/17/75 ...I am 43

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: Yes.

Basic physical description: Pudding.

Do you have any children?: Nope.

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: Catholic. Period.

Do you or would you attend the Novus Ordo if that's all that's available to you?: Yes. 

Patron Saint by Confirmation: James 

Did you grow up Catholic? Did you grow up as a traditionalist? Did you convert later in life?: Yes

Introvert or extrovert?: introvert.

Keirsey personality type, if known: 

Ethnic heritage: English, Scottish, Wales, Irish, German, Norwegian

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: unimportant 

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?: younger for children, but wherever God leads.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: I don't know if I accept it.

What would headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?: Will answer privately 

What do you think and how do you feel about women working outside the home?: if we have no children, or can't have children I wouldn't be against it.

If you were married, how would you want finances handled in your home? (who'd make the money; who'd handle the paying of the bills; would there be separate and/or joint bank accounts; if the wife is a stay at home mother, would she have money of her own to manage, etc.?:

Joint checking, discussion of finances and how/what to spend. 
Can you handle the idea of dating and marrying someone who may have lived a not-so-moral lifestyle before conversion?: we are all filthy with sin. 

Is someone's not being a virgin a "deal-breaker" for you?:no

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is/are the most challenging for you?: lust

What would others say are your best qualities?:  I try to listen, I try to be considerate.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?:  sensitive, loud when upset. 

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?: patience 

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: flirting with other men. Judgmental.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: Women are crazy. Oh and that I am hard to deal with.

Political ideals: Conservative/Republican 

Education: BA Ohio U, some graduate school.

Employment:  Looking for a job ( attractive, I know)

Health: Good. I take thyroid medicine and anti anxiety meds.

Allergies: grass, pollen, 

Smoke?: no

Drink?: special occasions, like a day that ends in "y". Kidding. Only once or twice a year.

Night owl or morning lark?: night owl, though I don't want to be.

How messy or disorganized are you?: very messy

What makes you laugh?: everyday things

What are the little things that please or delight you?: seeing someone happy and enjoying life.

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally?: I really don't know.

If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you likely will be doing  given your gifts and goals?: I don't have any gifts, and my only goals have been for peace and calm.

Intellectual interests: some theology, philosophy, reading political philosophy and history.

Hobbies: lifting weights, baking, good conversation, reading

Talents: none

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: I have no idea, I've read a lot of books.

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: Gulag Archipelago, American Betrayal, Adios America, Flannery O'Connor Complete Works, Heavy Duty Training. I'd say they are typical yes

Music you actually listen to most often: rock music of 80s and 90s

Favorite movies/TV shows: the office, Frazier, law and order, car auctions, pawn stars, NFL and NCAA football

Favorite foods: pizza, steak, chocolate, ice cream, brownies, Chinese, Italian 

Do you follow any specific food regimen (e.g., gluten-free, no-carb, vegetarianism, etc.)?: I try to carb cycle and keep my protein high

Serious pet peeves: vanity license plates, when people start sentences with "so", outward superficial signs of piety, saying "pitcher" instead of "picture", when people stand near you while you're sitting, people looking at the food you're eating and commenting, and mnaymmore!

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with, pets you won't tolerate at all: I have a dog....I'm kind of tired of all animals at the moment...

Idea of a romantic evening: dinner, walk, conversation 

What is your "love language" -- i.e., what makes you feel most loved and appreciated: Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, Physical Touch, or something else?: physical touch