FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Biopsy - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Oratory: Prayer Requests (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Biopsy (/showthread.php?tid=85381)

Pages: 1 2

Biopsy - Sacred Heart lover - 10-16-2019

Hey Everyone!

I haven't posted in ages but I check in from time to time.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the results of a biopsy test and I'm struggling with my faith, unfortunately.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

RE: Biopsy - Imperator Caesar Trump - 10-16-2019

(10-16-2019, 09:42 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Hey Everyone!

I haven't posted in ages but I check in from time to time.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the results of a biopsy test and I'm struggling with my faith, unfortunately.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Will do. How long do you have to wait?

RE: Biopsy - Sacred Heart lover - 10-16-2019

(10-16-2019, 10:27 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote: Will do. How long do you have to wait?

Friday, maybe later...

Thanks!

RE: Biopsy - dahveed - 10-17-2019

Sacred Heart Lover, I'm adding you to my Rosary intentions.

RE: Biopsy - Jeeter - 10-17-2019

SHL, glad to see you're back, but with it was under more positive circumstances.

I'll add you to my Rosary intentions.

RE: Biopsy - Zedta - 10-17-2019

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you are stressed by the upcoming biopsy results. Perhaps someone is calling you back. Often, I've found that to be true. A stressful event is a call to prayer. As for me, you are on my prayer list. Whatever the results, it will all work out as God wishes and He will provide you with the tools you need.

Christ's Peace!

RE: Biopsy - Imperator Caesar Trump - 10-17-2019

Spend today doing immense self care for yourself.  You won't be able to distract yourself entirely, but between prayer just let yourself get sucked in to whatever is easiest for you to veg out to.  Maybe rewatch a favorite show or fall into a Youtube/Wikipedia hole.  Do a lot of deep breathing, and you may want to do some intense exercise until you're too tired to worry anymore.

RE: Biopsy - Sacred Heart lover - 10-19-2019

Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind remarks!  They really lifted my spirits this week.  Smile

Unfortunately, I was all geared up to start an exciting new business venture this week and then this happened and threw me a curveball.

Then I made plans to go to an Air BnB cottage nearby for a couple of days since I haven't left home for 4 years.  The cute place has a nice yard for my dogs to run around and it would take my mind off things...anyway, my caregiver got sick and I couldn't go and couldn't cancel in time to get my money back.  sad

My doc was supposed to give me the results today but couldn't get to it so now I have to wait all weekend.  The chances are good it will be benign so we'll just wait and see...

Oh, and the lady who owns the cottage kindly said she would give me another two nights free when it's available again...so that was great!

Jesus I trust in you!  Help my lack of trust.  Thank you for this suffering which I unite to yours for my sins and for all souls in danger of the fires of Hell.

RE: Biopsy - Sacred Heart lover - 10-21-2019

Great news, everyone!  It's benign.  Big Grin

Thank you so very much for your prayers and encouragement!  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

RE: Biopsy - Zedta - 10-21-2019

(10-21-2019, 04:50 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Great news, everyone!  It's benign.  Big Grin

Thank you so very much for your prayers and encouragement!  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Wonderful news indeed! But then, I kinda had an inkling that it was a good report if the doc didn't call you right away and waited until after the weekend. 'Course, waiting was a bit testy!