FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Please Pray For My Wife - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Oratory: Prayer Requests (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Please Pray For My Wife (/showthread.php?tid=88381)

Pages: 1 2

Please Pray For My Wife - jovan66102 - 01-05-2021

She is not an anti-vaxxer, but given the lack of testing, etc. of these experimental vaccines she has decided to absolutely refuse to get one. This may cost her her job since she works for the Post Office and the CDC has decided that they are essential workers who should be amongst the first to get the jab. If they do not allow an opt out, she will either quit or be fired. Please pray that there is an option give postal workers.

RE: Please Pray For My Wife - jack89 - 01-05-2021

Absolutely. You got it, Jovan.

RE: Please Pray For My Wife - dahveed - 01-06-2021

Yes, Jovan. Done.

RE: Please Pray For My Wife - CatholicMamato5 - 01-06-2021

(01-05-2021, 06:54 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: She is not an anti-vaxxer, but given the lack of testing, etc. of these experimental vaccines she has decided to absolutely refuse to get one. This may cost her her job since she works for the Post Office and the CDC has decided that they are essential workers who should be amongst the first to get the jab. If they do not allow an opt out, she will either quit or be fired. Please pray that there is an option give postal workers.

Prayers!  We have a friend that was forced to take it for the same reason. He felt he had to as the supporter of his family.  I am also not going to take it.  I have been less and less of a "vaxxer" over the years.  We have mostly gotten to the point where we do not.  However, even if I was still vaccinating, I would not take a vaccine this new or one that was pushed through so quickly.

RE: Please Pray For My Wife - Zedta - 01-06-2021

She's on my prayer list.

May The Blessed Virgin Mary, through her Immaculate Conception, place her healing motherly veil of protection over her!

RE: Please Pray For My Wife - HailGilbert - 01-06-2021

You got it, good buddy!

RE: Please Pray For My Wife - Adventus - 01-06-2021

Will include it in my Rosary prayer.

RE: Please Pray For My Wife - austenbosten - 01-08-2021

Same here, I work in banking and they are talking about getting the vaxx for us.

I'm scared for my job.

RE: Please Pray For My Wife - J Michael - 02-19-2021

(01-05-2021, 06:54 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: She is not an anti-vaxxer, but given the lack of testing, etc. of these experimental vaccines she has decided to absolutely refuse to get one. This may cost her her job since she works for the Post Office and the CDC has decided that they are essential workers who should be amongst the first to get the jab. If they do not allow an opt out, she will either quit or be fired. Please pray that there is an option give postal workers.
Prayers ascending!

Is there any update on her situation?

Please Pray For My Wife - OmniaInstaurareInChristo - 02-19-2021

Praying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk