FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Church (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Catholicism (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? (/showthread.php?tid=89082)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - Sed libera nos - 04-06-2021

"What Is Behind Francis’ rehabilitation of Judas?"

(Some references in this article relate to visual imagery contained therein, so viewing of the images is necessary.)

https://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/P046_Judas.htm

RE: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - Macksbeard - 04-06-2021

More media gossip.  Note how this works:

The source is the Italian Newspaper 'Il Corriere della Sera'.  When the P2 Scandal happened in Italy in the early 80's, revealing a large scale Masonic / Pseudo-Masonic 'shadow government' in the country, both the Owner and Directors were discovered on the members list.

Their stated aim was to bring in 'Authoritarian Democracy,' the latter being a Masonic buzzword.  They claimed to be fighting Communism, but the Pacific Arm of Freemasonry pretends to do this, whilst simply letting the Revolutionary Arm win.  For example, in the US, this is why Conservatives conserve nothing:  they're all controlled-opposition.

My point here is this stated source's interpretation of the Holy Father's Words in not reliable, and most likely has an anti-Vatican agenda, since Masons want Rome to fall.  Fake News.

More background on the P2 scandal here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

Another common thing to watch out with reports from Italian News Sources:  what are the Mafia ties?  It was through a 'wooh scary Pope Francis' article last year I discovered that it was owned by the Gaetani Mafia family - the family who control to Gotti and Gambino families in the US, whom obviously have their own anti-Church interests.  Their money is laundered through building construction, particularly in New York.

Coincidentally, Ivanka Trump dated Count Roffredo Gaetani for eight years until his apparent death, which I found interesting, given the Trump's Multiple Property Interests.

[Image: ivana-trump-roffredo-gaetani-and-ivanka-...?s=594x594]

RE: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - Bonaventure - 04-07-2021

(04-06-2021, 07:30 PM)Macksbeard Wrote: More media gossip.  Note how this works:

The source is the Italian Newspaper 'Il Corriere della Sera'. 

Not exactly.

This comes straight from L'Osservatore Romano, with homoerotic images of Jesus, nude, kneeling at Judas’ corpse.

[Image: Ey-Oxl-PVUYAAY-3-Q.png]

RE: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - Sed libera nos - 04-08-2021

(04-07-2021, 12:28 PM)Bonaventure Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 07:30 PM)Macksbeard Wrote: More media gossip.  Note how this works:

The source is the Italian Newspaper 'Il Corriere della Sera'. 

Not exactly.

This comes straight from L'Osservatore Romano, with homoerotic images of Jesus, nude, kneeling at Judas’ corpse.

[Image: Ey-Oxl-PVUYAAY-3-Q.png]

Indeed, and according to the post below, the painter states that Francis keeps it and another picture of Judas on the wall of his office. Incidentally, the Vatican newspaper above apparently devoted the first three pages of this Maunday Thursday edition to praising Judas.!

https://traditioninaction.org/RevolutionPhotos/A930-Jud2.htm

RE: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - IudicaMe - 04-08-2021

The rehabilitation of Judas has been a common trope around this time of year for a long time -- at least a decade, but probably longer -- among the liberal theologians and their ilk.

RE: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - Augustinian - 04-08-2021

It's kind of difficult to rehabilitate one whom Christ Himself alluded to their eternal damnation.

"but woe to that man by whom the Son of man shall be betrayed: it were better for him, if that man had not been born. And Judas that betrayed him, answering, said: Is it I, Rabbi? He saith to him: Thou hast said it." - Mt. 26:24-25

RE: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - Oliver109 - 04-08-2021

Wasn't Judas essentially like virtually all sinners? He despaired but so many of us have despaired, i do not see why people take a look at Judas as being a devil when he was a fallen human like the rest of the apostles who also committed serious sins during their lives.

RE: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - Bonaventure - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 06:25 PM)Oliver109 Wrote: ...when he was a fallen human like the rest of the apostles who also committed serious sins during their lives.

The 'rest of the apostles' committed suicide by hanging themselves? News to me.

RE: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - SeekerofChrist - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 06:25 PM)Oliver109 Wrote: Wasn't Judas essentially like virtually all sinners? He despaired but so many of us have despaired, i do not see why people take a look at Judas as being a devil when he was a fallen human like the rest of the apostles who also committed serious sins during their lives.

I don't know about anyone else but I've never been a party to deicide.

RE: Interesting article : What Is Behind Francis’ Rehabilitation of Judas? - Oliver109 - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 06:28 PM)Bonaventure Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 06:25 PM)Oliver109 Wrote: ...when he was a fallen human like the rest of the apostles who also committed serious sins during their lives.

The 'rest of the apostles' committed suicide by hanging themselves?  News to me.
St Peter denied Christ 3 times, even the catechism of the Catholic church states regarding suicide: "We should not despair of the eternal salvation of persons who have taken their own lives. By ways known to Him alone, God can provide the opportunity for salutary repentance"