FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
Mandated shot - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Secular News, Politics, & Social Issues (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Mandated shot (/showthread.php?tid=90558)

Pages: 1 2 3

Mandated shot - ActusFidei313 - 09-13-2021

Hello all, 
Please, of your charity, keep us in your prayers.  My husband received the company notice that they are taking the weekly testing off the table and mandating this evil shot.  We are not taking it and are thinking of moving a little more remotely.  He is still going with the religious exemption but if they don't honor it out lives are going to turn upside down.  We are sticking to Our Lady and St Joseph like glue.  But man this is scary stuff.  We are keeping everyone in our prayers to who are going through this.

God bless

RE: Mandated shot - J Michael - 09-13-2021

Lord, have mercy on your servants!

RE: Mandated shot - AnaCarolina1 - 09-13-2021

Yes I feel for you. It's a scary time when people are forced directly, or in my husband's case indirectly. He has worked in the city. Along commute nose to nose with people on the train.

He can work remotely, but his boss said they expect everyone in office by Oct.
The law is no religious exemptions in my state. I too ing to the Holy Family.

RE: Mandated shot - ActusFidei313 - 09-13-2021

(09-13-2021, 07:47 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Yes I feel for you. It's a scary time when people are forced directly, or in my husband's case indirectly. He has worked in the city. Along commute nose to nose with people on the train.

As insane as this is I feel like it's expected-the persecution that is.  I have a strange sense of honor in having it happen to us.  But we have young children and I'm trying to preserve whatever I can for them yet trying to prepare them for martyrdom.  It's a whirlwind.
One thing that I'm concerned about is what are we all going to to when they mandate the shot and chip to pull out savings etc.  Then we are really screwed.  
I honestly thought we'd see civil war by now.

RE: Mandated shot - J Michael - 09-13-2021

(09-13-2021, 08:00 PM)ActusFidei313 Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 07:47 PM)AnaCarolina1 Wrote: Yes I feel for you. It's a scary time when people are forced directly, or in my husband's case indirectly. He has worked in the city. Along commute nose to nose with people on the train.

As insane as this is I feel like it's expected-the persecution that is.  I have a strange sense of honor in having it happen to us.  But we have young children and I'm trying to preserve whatever I can for them yet trying to prepare them for martyrdom.  It's a whirlwind.
One thing that I'm concerned about is what are we all going to to when they mandate the shot and chip to pull out savings etc.  Then we are really screwed.  
The Harris/Biden admin. is working hard towards that.

RE: Mandated shot - dontmindatall - 09-13-2021

St. Oliver Plunkett, pray for us!

RE: Mandated shot - AdmiresAquinas - 09-14-2021

The persecution is coming much faster than I anticipated. What do we do? Where do we move to? What sorts of jobs should we apply for?

RE: Mandated shot - SacraCor714 - 09-14-2021

The possibility of not being able to access our bank accounts without being jabbed really scares me. My husband and I are considering moving all of our finances to a small local bank.

We are stuck in a very liberal state of Minnesota for the time being, but at least we are in a small town in a rural area. We could grow our own food and raise our own livestock if we absolutely had to. I would encourage anyone who is in the city to start seeking rural property right now. It is only a matter of time until we end up like France or Australia. It is only a matter of time until we can no longer go grocery shopping, get gasoline, or go to the doctor without being vaccinated.

RE: Mandated shot - havok579257 - 09-14-2021

This is why people against the vaccine have such a hard time convincing people to respect their opinions and not think they are crazy.  There is NO microchip in the vaccines.  Believing this stuff just further makes everyone think someone against the covid vaccine is a loon.

RE: Mandated shot - SacraCor714 - 09-14-2021

(09-14-2021, 09:27 AM)havok579257 Wrote:

This is why people against the vaccine have such a hard time convincing people to respect their opinions and not think they are crazy.  There is NO microchip in the vaccines.  Believing this stuff just further makes everyone think someone against the covid vaccine is a loon.
There may not be a chip in the Covid vaccines right now, but it is being developed.

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218