FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums
The Death of the White Race - Printable Version

+- FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Piazza (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Secular News, Politics, & Social Issues (https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The Death of the White Race (/showthread.php?tid=90646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

The Death of the White Race - SacraCor714 - 09-24-2021

As the Afghans and Hatians stream across our southern border and are transported by taxpayer dollars all across our country, it really hits home for me how much the Establishment hates white Americans. They are replacing us. They are killing us with this vaccine, heartily encouraging us to abort our children or have no children at all, making us sick with processed food and telling us a healthy diet is high carb and low fat, driving us to higher rates of suicide and depression with lockdowns...all the while these illegal aliens, none of who are vaccinated, with no interest in adapting to American culture or even learning our language, reproduce at insane rates and take over entire communities. 

We are being replaced. Whites will be in the minority in about 20 years. 

They are killing our unborn children with this vaccine. 

They are replacing us with foreign workers when we quit our jobs because we don't want the jab. 

Don't be ashamed to be white, folks. And don't be afraid to fight for your white heritage that your ancestors bought with their blood.

RE: The Death of the White Race - BobCatholic - 09-24-2021

And remember, none of this is racist because.......reasons /sarc

RE: The Death of the White Race - jack89 - 09-24-2021

The question is, who are "they"?

I'm as white as you can get according to 23andme.  My results are 100% Northern European. 

I can appreciate aspects of all the cultures I've visited and lived around, and that's quite a few, but I fell in love with European culture when I was stationed in Germany and visited other parts of Europe.  I'm also quite fond of the European cultural influences on the United States.  Not quite the same, but so familiar that it's home. 

Anyway, the question is, who's responsible?  We can blame various sources, but it's ultimately our fault, an inside job so to speak.  Feminism, birth control, the sexual revolution, naive voters electing leftists/Marxists, Catholics going along with the incremental changes that wash away the true faith. It's all been on us.  We got comfortable, lazy and stupid.  And I might get some hate, but it was letting women gain so much power and control in our country. 

Women are great, but they are much more empathetic than men, generally speaking, and are more likely to let their feelings influence the choices they make.  Do you remember the white girls with the welcome signs as Syrian refugees swarmed into Europe?  We can look to the 'big 5' personality traits to show that women are much higher in Agreeableness and Neuroticism than men.  It's not surprising that they are more easily influenced by the destructive ideologies taught in our schools and promoted in our entertainment.  And with modern men being influenced by the same and raised by damaged single mothers, they're no help. 

I really don't blame illegal immigrants for trying to get into the US.  Where they come from probably sucks and they're told the grass is greener on the other side of the border.  I get it, and I might do the same if I were in their shoes.

RE: The Death of the White Race - Zedta - 09-24-2021

(09-24-2021, 11:51 AM)jack89 Wrote: I really don't blame illegal immigrants for trying to get into the US.  Where they come from probably sucks and they're told the grass is greener on the other side of the border.  I get it, and I might do the same if I were in their shoes.
The irony is a bit inescapable. The left screams and moans about how racist and evil our country is all the while, THOUSANDS of people risk life and limb to pour into our country, through Mexico or on makeshift rafts or any other means.

Ya, the lies are so obvious.

RE: The Death of the White Race - archangel michael - 09-24-2021

But they can come here Legally. How many people have to wait to become citizens? How many illegals are on welfare and you the taxpayer are paying for it. And their healthcare. And, as pointed out, they don't have to get the vaccine. Its been shown that former childhood diseases have ramped up in the last couple of year, like measles, chicken pox, polio, due to illegal aliens bringing these diseases into this country. Yes, they get fake SS numbers and work hidden in many jobs. Not all are minimum wage either. There are illegal aliens working as doctors, nurses and layers as well.

RE: The Death of the White Race - Marmot - 09-24-2021

(09-24-2021, 11:51 AM)jack89 Wrote: Do you remember the white girls with the welcome signs as Syrian refugees swarmed into Europe?
I do. I still see those white girls. It is quite common here in Sweden that within a couple, the man opposes mass immigration and the woman supports it.

RE: The Death of the White Race - SacraCor714 - 09-24-2021

Allowing women to vote and hold public office was one of the greatest errors of the 20th century. And I say this as a woman. 

No, I don't hate my own gender. I realize the limitations of my gender. Women are very often too emotional to make rational decisions.

RE: The Death of the White Race - jack89 - 09-24-2021

(09-24-2021, 02:51 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: Allowing women to vote and hold public office was one of the greatest errors of the 20th century. And I say this as a woman. 

No, I don't hate my own gender. I realize the limitations of my gender. Women are very often too emotional to make rational decisions.

Agreed, but that empathy and those other emotions are what make women better at nurturing children and tempering harsh decisions that their husbands sometimes make.  Behind every good man is a good woman, as the old saying goes.

RE: The Death of the White Race - jovan66102 - 09-24-2021

(09-24-2021, 02:51 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: No, I don't hate my own gender. I realize the limitations of my gender. Women are very often too emotional to make rational decisions.

Why are you using leftist/Cultural Marxist rhetoric? Nouns have 'gender'. Humans and animals have no 'gender'. They have sex, of which there are two, male and female! He who controls language controls thought. Read Orwell's The Principles of Newspeak.

RE: The Death of the White Race - jovan66102 - 09-24-2021

(09-24-2021, 12:15 PM)Zedta Wrote: The irony is a bit inescapable. The left screams and moans about how racist and evil our country is all the while, THOUSANDS of people risk life and limb to pour into our country, through Mexico or on makeshift rafts or any other means.

I'm reminded of South Africa under the Boer regime before Madela and the communists took over. The entire world was screaming about the evil, racist Boers. And yet, South Africa had to maintain armed border guards to try to stop the influx of illegal aliens from the north because life was so much better for them in South Africa than it was in the bloody, black-controlled dictatorships of the countries to the north.