0%
Cruz 0%
0%
Trump 0%
0%
Other 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If the Election Were Held Tomorrow, Whom Would You Vote For?
(01-22-2016, 07:36 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: For America's three largest third parties -- Libertarian, Green and Constitutionalist -- no one at all.

Have you checked out Austin Petersen?  He's pro-life, so it must be something else that you've rejected him for.
(01-23-2016, 11:11 AM)Melkite Wrote: Have you checked out Austin Petersen?  He's pro-life, so it must be something else that you've rejected him for.

Free Banking is what gives me a little pause after looking over his platform.  I'd like to see what he means, exactly, since that phrase covers a ton of ground (not all of it good).
Trump all the way!!!!
Anyone here remember when Sen. Ted Cruz appeared before a summit of Middle Eastern Christian leaders and churchmen, convened to call attention to the genocide of Christians in Iraq and Syria, and demanded that the suffering Christians support Zionism as a precondition for his support for them? He was utterly shameless, demanding this of Patriarchs, Catholicoi, and Bishops who face kidnapping, assault, and worse when they minister to the faithful in their home countries.

http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...=3465950.0

It was one of the most brazenly shameless stunts in recent political memory. Cruz obviously reads his audience quite well: no, not the Christians, but wealthy patrons like the billionaires Sheldon Adelson and Paul Singer, whose money he was courting.
(01-25-2016, 01:11 PM)Cyriacus Wrote: Anyone here remember when Sen. Ted Cruz appeared before a summit of Middle Eastern Christian leaders and churchmen, convened to call attention to the genocide of Christians in Iraq and Syria, and demanded that the suffering Christians support Zionism as a precondition for his support for them? He was utterly shameless, demanding this of Patriarchs, Catholicoi, and Bishops who face kidnapping, assault, and worse when they minister to the faithful in their home countries.

http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...=3465950.0

It was one of the most brazenly shameless stunts in recent political memory. Cruz obviously reads his audience quite well: no, not the Christians, but wealthy patrons like the billionaires Sheldon Adelson and Paul Singer, whose money he was courting.
This was a shameful display. Not because Cruz supports Israel, but because he makes it a precondition for helping victims of genocide. It would be like telling Jews during the holocaust "I will not support you unless you support the Soviet Union because they have "no greater ally."

I have difficulty imagining how any Catholic supports Cruz after this.
[Image: charlie-brown-300x225.jpg]
(01-25-2016, 05:43 PM)dcmaccabees Wrote: [Image: charlie-brown-300x225.jpg]

Yeah really. Does that mean ol' Hopey Changey didn't change things?
Well, at least we all agree on one thing: NO CLINTON! I hope Sanders runs her out of the race. I understand why some people chose Sanders, and his criticisms have merit, but his proposals are seriously lacking. And if Hill is gone, supposedly Bloomberg will step in! Is this possibly the weirdest election in the history of the US?
I vote every time.

However, when I don't like any of my options - I write myself in.  That way, I can sleep at night knowing that I voted for the man that I think would do the best job.
I picked Trump, but my guy is probably Mike Huckabee. 

Either way, who in the hell voted for Buh Buh Bernie Sanders?